Afghan cleric: Jews behind Abdul Rahman’s conversion to Christianity

Jews for Jesus Update: from “Pressure Grows to Free Afghan Convert, from AP, with thanks to the Constantinopolitan Irredentist:

Another cleric, Ayatullah Asife Muhseni, told a gathering of preachers and intellectuals at a Kabul hotel that the Afghan president had no right to overturn the punishment of an apostate.

He also demanded that clerics be able to question Rahman in jail to discover why he had converted to Christianity. He suggested it could have been the result of a conspiracy by Western nations or Jews.

Note that he also says that Karzai has no right to intervene in the case. And of course, from the standpoint of the Afghan Constitution, he doesn’t: how can the President overturn Islamic Sharia? The Constitution never should have been written that way in the first place, and now that it has, it must be definitively repudiated — or the Americans should leave Afghanistan and send it not a penny more.

Comments

Well, some Christian writers have claimed that the Church is “the true Israel of God”. But I doubt whether my Jewish friends agree.

I am laughing so had that I can hardly breathe! Just a couple of days ago, some friends and I joked that the Jews would be blamed for this as well. It was a joke at the time – we assumed that causing someone to convert to Christianity was possibly the only thing that Muslims would not blame us for. Dang- these guys are better than Abbott and Costello!

I am laughing so hard I can hardly breathe! Just a couple of days ago, some friends and I joked that the Jews would be blamed for this as well. It was a joke at the time, for we assumed that causing someone to convert to Christianity was possibly the only thing that Muslims would not blame us for. Dang- these guys are better than Abbott and Costello!

Libbysmom:

Don’t worry, it was not the Jews. The real culprits: those evil marriage wanting gays are at fault for the Rahman case according to Kabul’s highest cleric. You see, men can marry in the US, and thus, Rahman turned Christian because, well, maybe he wants to marry a man in Massachusetts.

See:

I knew we were at fault someone, somewhere. I just needed to find a gay angle somehow. Maybe some mud hut/cave neighborhoods in Kabul were getting too gentrified by those “Afghani” gays.

Whew! That’s a relief. I can hardly wait to tell my friends Mary and Linda that in fact it isn’t me, it’s them. About time someone properly assigned blame.

Apparantly Rahman was not good enough to be accepted in Judaism, so they converted him to Christianity instead.

And I was responsible for Jacko the Wacko converting to Islam

Actually it was the gay, Jewish, whales wot did it.
    They are really an unbelievable mob, I would like to assess the intellect of the intellectuals he was talking to “cause I bet it wasn’t great.