It’s OK to kill gays — British imam

Sharia Alert from Britain, via GCN, :

The leading imam in Manchester, confirms that he thinks the execution of sexually active gay men is justified, the rights group Outrage reported.

Arshad Misbahi of the Manchester Central Mosque confirmed his views in a conversation to John Casson, a local psychotherapist.

Casson said: “I asked him if the execution of gay Muslims in Iran and Iraq was an acceptable punishment in Sharia law, or the result of culture, not religion.

He told me that in a true Islamic state, such punishments were part of Islam: If the person had had a trial, at which four witnesses testified that they had seen the actual homosexual acts.”

“I asked him what would be the British Muslim view? He repeated that in an Islamic state these punishments were justified. They might result in the deaths of thousands but if this deterred millions from having sex, and spreading disease, then it was worthwhile to protect the wider community.”

“I checked again that this was not a matter of tradition, culture or local prejudice. ‘No,’ he said, ‘It is part of the central tenets of Islam: that sex outside marriage is forbidden; this is stated in the Koran and the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) had stated that these punishments were due to such behaviours.'”

Comments

How is the homosexual-riddled BBC going to deal with this? Oh yeah, leave it unreported.

I believe in freedom of choice, and I give the bog standard response: if anybody chooses such a lifestyle then so be it, just keep it out of my face – I choose not to want to know about it.

But I would like to know that the Gays believed in their freedon of choice as much as I do!

I’m sorry to have to spell it out, but voting BNP is an incredibly stupid thing to do. I realise that the main parties are narrowing peoples options, but please do not vote for an openly Fascist political party.

First, we had that nut in Australia expounding about wanton women. Then we had that Iranian ayatollah OK wife beating. Now this. Why would anyone think Islam is intolerant after seeing such stories?
    Somebody please explain because I am too dumb to get it.

[…]

Posted by: FREE LEE at October 27, 2006 11:56 AM

More likely that Brian Whitaker will try to spin this as a case of “selective MEMRI” on the part of the psychotherapist.

The big question here is how is the British gay rights group Outrage going to deal with this?

Last year Outrage made a statement that Muslims and gay groups should band together and fight the discrimination of homophobia and Islamophobia together.

It took me a month to stop laughing at the stupidity of that one.

Imagine Jews state to Nazi’s let’s get together to fight against the discrimination of anti-semitism and anti leftwing fascist ideology. Wow, I wonder why that never happened?

Must be something in the water in Britain. I hope the Brits are quickly waking up, it’s only their survival that’s at stake.

Niv

MP, I never thought of that. I think we should have an inquiry on the effects of warm beer, that actually could be the basis of this problem there.

Niv

So now we have an imam in australia saying that it’s the woman’s fault if she’s raped and didn’t wear a veil, and another imam in england saying it’s OK to kill gays…. HOW BACKWARDS ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?!

Mother Ecclesiastica / FREE LEE / Dominic.

Srdja Trifkovic interviews Nick Griffen leader of the BNP

Is Britain on the verge of a major realignment, and can the bipartisan mould of establishmentarian politics be broken? Is the BNP becoming a respectable and electable party? This was the first question we put to Nick Griffin, the BNP Chairman, who gave us an exclusive interview during his recent visit to the United States:

Nick Griffin:
    I became involved with the British National Party out of desperation at the fact that no-one else was doing anything in Britain to stand up for the survival of Western culture, Western values, British independence in relation to the European Union, and a number of similar, closely related issues. I was elected to lead the BNP in 1999 and we changed it from being an unelectable joke into an organization with dozens of elected local government officials. We’ve been described by a number of hostile academics as having achieved more in terms of British nationalist success in three or four years than all the previous incarnations of this set of ideas since the 1970s. We are still a small organization, but with a very large and growing resonance with the British public as a whole.

Enjoy

“How is the homosexual-riddled BBC going to deal with this?”

Well it says the same in the Bible too you know, so there’s no difference between islam and Christianity. Anyway, those Christian preachers are just as bad, always saying gays should be executed. Mainstream islam is actually very tolerant and peaceful.

That’s usually the take from some apologist whenever I point out islam’s rabid hatred of gays.

PS – no need to point out the absurdity of my second paragraph :-)

Muslim men have the option of polygamy, divorce by repudiation (talaq) as well as the institution of temporary marriages (misyar) so they have no need to commit adultery!

Celsius,

To correct your information from the Bible, there is NO LANGUAGE whatsoever in the New Testament that says Homosexuals should be killed. I recall that there is some imperative language in the Torah that says Homosexuals should be killed, but do you see Gays being executed in Israel? The Old Testament was written for the Nation of Israel, the New Testament was written for Christian Individuals. I have yet hear a Christian preacher publicly state that a gay man should be killed. To say “Christian preachers are just as bad, always saying gays should be executed” is a little bigotted, don’t you think?

Is there no end to this nonsense? An Australian imam and now a British imam daring to suggest the penalties for sexual activity they, themselves, do not find acceptable.

Do imams ever have sex? I wonder….

The pendulum has swung too far in Britain in favor of Mo’s henchmen like the one who produced this drivel. Although I disagree on some points, the BNP can wield the force to swing the pendulum the other way. They are still part of the Democratic process. The Muslims are becoming more and more their own nation within a nation with the purpose of establishing Sharia by small steps at a time or intimidating the population if their ways are not granted. I do not see Nick Griffin’s party as being anywhere as near as as bad as this. I think Nationalism is a good medicine for global Islamism.
    If we had a party here in America with anywhere near the guts of the BNP I would vote for them especially if Muslim mania was as rampart as it it is in Britain.

This isn’t just them showing their true stripes, this is them testing the waters and seeing what happens. If, as is most likely, nothing happens, it shows them that the Sharia project is alive and well and that even more aggressive measures should be taken to speed up the process.

Do imams ever have sex? I wonder….

Well the ….whatever their right hand posses is a bit ambiguous.

Posted by: shiva

Hi Shiva,
    Heh heh

It is outright lie. In fact Islam permits total freedom and protects gay rights. Nowhere it is written in Kuran or Hadith that homosexuals or adulterers should be killed. Islam forbades the killing totally. No where the words ‘kill’, ‘slay’, ‘behead’ appears in texts. It is only misguided imams like these who have hijacked this wonderful religion of non violence (Proof of this is Armstrong’s equating Mohammad with GAndhi) and peace and harmony that are bringing bad name to Islam. And more than these Imams are to be blamed those Islmophobes (which are technically all non Muslims) who incite such imams.

I get in from work only to discover that I have missed all the fun on a couple of threads. However, there is nothing new here. We all already knew about the legions of disparate minorities that the barbarian moslem horde would like to murder – gays are just one such minority amongst many.

I am not going to rehearse all the arguments we already know about why islam is the one faith on this earth which routinely exhorts its followers to violence and murder. All of you who have read any part of this site already know about all the violence and murderous intentions embodied within the writings of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ and you all already know about the insane actions carried out by the believers in this satanic death cult.

It would be wrong of me to react to this mad imam’s comments about my community (gay people) any more strongly than I would react to similar comments about other minority groups made by similarly unhinged islamists.

However, you will all have noted how he very carefully couched his comments in such a way that the law cannot be used to silence him – he can argue that he was not inciting the murder of gay people simply stating a fact about [barbarian] islamic societies.

By the introduction of the words “and spreading disease” he also made a carefully coded appeal to those in our society who see the practice of sex, especially gay sex, as a vector for disease – many, many people still believe in that canard. He is a devilishly clever man but one day he will trip himself up and then we will have him.

Mother Ecclesiastica (and others)/

Thank-you for your comment and support. It is always a pleasure to read you. However, whilst agreeing with you in the main I’m afraid that I will not vote for the BNP until they demonstrate that they have matured one hell of a lot more.

Your statement (drawn from your post, above): “Honest, Dominic, no political party in UK will ever get a reversal on the decriminalisation of homosexuality, so don’t worry about that possibility” may be true. But the Jews must have thought and felt something very similar when Hitler gained office.

Turkeys wouldn’t vote for Christmas (or Thanksgiving) and similarly I won’t vote for the BNP. I prefer to concentrate my efforts on persuading those with power at the moment to see the barbarian moslem horde for what it is.

Dominic.

I remember this Ã…ke Green dude in Sweden. He said something about homosexuals being a cancer. Guess what? He got trial for it and almost got convicted, but later acquitted.

But of course, when a muslim incites murder on homosexuals, nothing happens due to political correctness. They’re a minority group after all, so don’t be mean towards muslims.

I think pagan’s little Muslim apologist impression was awesome. He’s even got the really defective syntax and style down:

“Islam forbades the killing totally. No where the words ‘kill’, ‘slay’, ‘behead’ appears in texts.”

LOL!

Classic.

I read the Nick Griffin BNP interview. They might not be fascist, and might not be racist, though the interview certainly suggests, at least to me, that they are quite racially oriented.

Islam is not a race. And BNP confuses that point by focusing on ethnicity. Through that confusion BNP arguably weakens the defense of the West and helps Islam.

Dominic:

Stay safe. You are a TREMENDOUS asset to this forum and I always enjoy reading your posts.

May the the Lord Bless and Keep you.

Dominic –

I’m on your side. I live across the pond but if I were with you on one of your archeological jobsites and someone harrassed you they’d get an earful from me. More if needed. Being a blonde, mouthy female I might be even more of a target, but I’d do my best. :)

Dominic:
    I, too, am on your side and read every word of your posts. However, I fail to see any party in England other than the BNP to have an immediate effect on the Islamist problem, especially in the fact that they caused the problem to hapopen with massive Muslim immigration and then fueled the fire with continous appeasement of the Islamic cry babies. Now, when the noose is being placed around the neck of Britain, they start to recognize the problem. How long will it take them to find solutions especially in the fact that Muslims are so entwined in their political parties?

-Dominic

I do not know the history of the BNP but I do see a maturity especially as they gain more popular support and although I disagree with their isolationsim regarding the world wide Jiahd
    problem, they could be an immediate monkey wrench into the Jiahd machinery that seems to be running over the British culture unabated with the help of the Labour party.

Voltaire,

Pagan, I hope you’re being sarcastic.
    Posted by: Voltaire

If nothing else, the following in my posting
    “…Islmophobes (which are technically all non Muslims) who incite…” should have convinced you that I was sarcastic.

Call me a BNP voter, but what has the BNP’s political persuassion got to do with the difference between Australian and UK political systems?

I wouldn’t waste my time researching the BNP. Sue me.

Maibabhi or what ever the hell his name is offers “PROOF POSITIVE” that Islam is truly and indeed institutionalized murder.

Every person who possesses the slightest regard for human life MUST and absolutely must pressure their government to recognize this and outlaw Islam accordingly. And yes it is THAT basic. Get the damn thing out of here and all civilized nations. That is what we all must fight for. I don’t know how, but we must do that much.

The Muslims WILL kill all of us if given half a chance. And that is being given to them before our very eyes.

Someone must stop these people and their homicidal ‘faith’.