Many Somalis in Oslo support jihadists

Tiny Minority of Extremists Update. “Islamist support from Oslo,” from Aftenposten:

The scene is the Café Bolsho in Oslo’s downtown immigrant district Grønland. Dozens of compatriots are gathered round in the noisy café, and Ahmed clearly has full support. “Yes, we will go back and fight,” the others shout.

Aftenposten has chosen this Somali café at random. The conversation is animated, takes place in Somali, English and Norwegian, and here there is total agreement.

Strong opinions

“What this is about is that the regime in Ethiopia has not forgotten the war in 1977 when Somalia went into the Ogaden province in Ethiopia. Now the rulers in Addis Abeba are out for revenge. The so-called UN-recognized government in Somalia is nothing but marionettes for the Ethiopians. I have been in contact with my relatives in Mogadishu. Ethiopian soldiers are already raping women and cutting the throats of civilians in the city. It is all in return for their humiliating defeat in 1977,” says Abdi Muhamed, who lived in Mogadishu before coming to Norway four years ago.

The café crowd, entirely made up of young men, emphasize strongly that the Islamist regime in Somalia brought law and order to a country marked by 16 years of fear and chaos. Muhamed is convinced, though he hasn’t seen it first hand.

“I have not been in Somalia for a long time but my sister has been back to Mogadishu after the Islamists came to power. She said that everything was better. This is also the impression I get when I talk to relatives in Somalia. There is virtually no one in
Somalia, or Somalians here in Norway, who do not support the Islamist regime,” Muhamed says.

Other opinions

Some Somalian leaders in Norway do take an opposing stance. Shirdon M. Abdikarim, head of the Somalian Council in Norway, which includes 11 member organizations, said his group wholeheartedly backs the UN-approved government in Somalia.

“Somalia has never been a sharia (Islamic) state and will not be one in the future,” Abdikarim told Aftenposten.

Abdikarim has heard that some Somalians with Norwegian citizenship support the sharia tribunals, as Prime Minister Mohamed Ali Gedi was quoted as saying in an interview with Norwegian web site Nettavisen on Thursday. Gedi also was cited as saying significant
sums of money were being transferred to the Islamists via Norway.

“There are 8,000 Somalians with Norwegian citizenship. Quite a number of Somalian refugees have gone back to their homeland from Norway, but no one knows how many. Somalia’s borders have been open in recent years, and there has been [sic] no checks
of who has traveled in and out of the country,” Abdikarim said.

Comments

“if the Ethiopians continue to occupy Somalia…we will go back and fight as one”
    I say we encourage them to go back and fight so that they can be destroyed like the idiot jihadists in Iraq and Afghanistan.

—- From above.

Bad idea, the Ethiopian forces aren’t nearly as capable killing jihadists as Western forces are.

The only way to stop the demographic jihad is to let Russia attack Europe and let them target the most infected area’s.

That’s the most brilliant idea I have ever heard!

Sometimes I wonder if JW should just disable comments.

I would encourage any working journalist who agrees with Jihadwatch to interview Somalis living in the US on the subject of the present conflict in Somalia. I suspect many will have similar views as the Somalis interviewed in Norway. From some brief contacts I have had with Somalis living in the US, they appear to be very anti-American, anti-West in general, but are well versed on their “rights” and the goodies available to them, thanks to the government that they hold in such contempt. I wonder how many thousands more Somalis that the US State Dept. will allow to enter following this latest shift in clan warfare?

On what basis were they admitted to Norway? On what basis given Norwegian citizenship? Is it a party favor, open to all? What are the immigration and naturalization policies of the countries of Western Europe? For that matter, what is the policy of the United States? Is there a quota system, by country? Who decides what is a genuine refugee? It would make sense to assume that the only genuine political refugee from a Muslim-dominated country would be a non-Muslim. I can understand letting in a Christian from Somalia, or Pakistan, or Iraq, but not a Muslim. The very idea that the Western countries should serve as places open to all those who wish to leave the self-generated hatreds and hostilities (as Sunni vs.Shi’a,or Arab vs. non-Arab Muslim), or to find better economic prospects because in their own Muslim countries Islam’s inshallah-fatalism results, despite oil wealth in some, in permanent economic paralysis, and that these people should come not having jettisoned, but taking with them the belief-system that largely explains the wretched conditions from which they flee, and which they are now hoping to impose on those who take them, ignorantly and innocently, in, makes no sense.

The Somalis in Norway are a security risk, a troubling presence, an expense to monitor. If they obtain citizenship, and remain, and use the vote, they will, like other Muslims, vote for those promoting Islam. That has happened everywhere. Those political figures, in turn, will work to undo or prevent the most modest of security measures, and work to stifle debate ove the nature of Islam as a belief-system, a debate based on the contents of the Qur’an, Hadith, and the Sira, not referred to vaguely but with specific passages, and incidents, brought forth and examined. Unless Islam is understood, and unless the history of Islamic conquest, and of subjugation of non-Muslims, is understood to have been similar through time and space, unsurprisingly, because it reflected the same texts, received by adherents in the same way, then the Western world will continue to be unable to utter anything but hollow pieties, as the whistling in the dark continues.

What’s with the love affair of Northern European countries and US states for Somalis? Not only they’re Muslim, but they’re very backward and a very poor fit for advanced Western societies. Who the hell is responsible for dumping these fanatics on us?!

Re: Many Somalis in Oslo support jihadists

These guys should be lauded and respected for their honesty. At least they speak from the heart. Non-Muslims can have an honest argument with them (as long as these guys are not armed-LOL).

The real problem is the deceptive CAIR types, the hypocrite-deceivers, the people who say one thing in private and another thing in public. It’s the flying phonies, the set-up artists, the CAIR-Pharisee deception types that are the problem.

The violent Jihadists are not the root of the problem. The problem is the permission to deceive that was put in the DNA of Islam by Muhammad. This guy Muhammed was no Jesus on the matter of deception. That’s obvious.

The muslim brotherhood likes to use them as foot soldiers. They hassel employers for religious rights, commit theft and rape against the kafirs and act a bodyguards for the brothers. As a woman with daughters, I condemn and curse them for their outrageous and horrifying female genital mutilation.

From Article:
    “If the Ethiopians continue to occupy Somalia, we won’t sit here. We will go back to Somalia and fight as one!” says Zakharia Ahmed, banging his fist on the table.”

Another fine example of the myth of the moderate Muslim, just happy to be accepted into a different culture with every intention of abiding by it’s laws and assimilating into it.

“If they go back to Somalia to fight , they should never be permitted to return to Norway. plain and simple. Norway should see this as a good opportunity to rid itself of a few radicals.”
    Posted by: Concerned Canadian at December 30, 2006 10:42 AM

Agreed. Now that sounds like a golden opportunity, unless it’s just rhetoric from the Islamists who talk big but have no intention of going to fight.

Just wondering was ancient Somalia called Ethiopia once before it broke up into two seperate countries. The Bible mentions Ethiopia as being part of the GOG AND MAGOG war against Israel as Syria, Russia and Iran also go out to try and wipe the Jews off the map. just wondering how things sqauare up.

Very interesting, this Somali issue. Seems to fit into a long-term pattern.

We stir up the Muslims against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Chaos and Sharia rule follows.

We stir up the Muslims against Ethiopia, a Christian Soviet ally.

Chaos and Sharia rule follows.

We topple Saddam Hussein, a secular ruler who protected the rights of women and Christians.

Chaos follows. Sharia rule is right around the corner.

We sat back and let Pakistan get the bomb.

Is the United States the revived Roman Empire? Do we live in the spirit of the Antichrist? It’s obvious to me we do. Be very careful whose side you pick on these issues.

Muslims belong in muslim lands.
    I hope a whole lot of them want to go back and fight. After Ethiopia, just look for another fight in Africa. Keep looking, stay there.

— from the article above

Ethiopians are still in Somalia. And even if they leave, they might return at any time. It behooves all Soomaalis to return now. Their country calls. More importantly, Islam calls. Why remain in the corrupt and misugided and dangerously seductive West, with Shaytan whispering in every ear, when one can be home, building a decent Islamic society for a decent Islamic people. Why force upon these Infidels the gift of Islam? They don’t deserve it.

From a Soomaali website:

“Aren’t we all the citizens of Soomaaliya, and enjoy the benefits and luxury of living anywhere in Soomaaliya, without worrying about deportation. God. And I thought I could live even in Soomaali Galbeed or in NFD peacefully and without any worry about who I am or any tarxiil {even from Kenya or Itoobiya authorities}. But now, I don’t think so.

Another question of mine; say I visited to Burco or Berbera, would I be deported without me having a proper document? I mean, I am Soomaali, my blood says so. So is my skin. A further question: Say a person who hails from one of the major tribes in that region, but was born and raised in some other city in the deep South. But that person went back to that region, will that person immediately considered as a citizen of that specific region because of only of his/her qabiil? Again in a same situation, but slightly reversed: A person was born in Hargeysa, but that person do not belong any main clans in that region. What would his/her status be? Deported as well????

Well, this is something new to me then, honestly speaking.

Don’t get started any REGIONAL POLITICS in here. We all do know that, even as the name clearly says SOOMAALI-land. That is my land too. I am as Soomaali as any other one. So is it my land. What I really mean, though, is that even if that supposedly separate region, won’t they allow ANY Soomaalis to live in there? Without any restraint or any qabiil linked. Oooh, it is another complete sovereign nation that has its own constitution. My bad. I didn’t realize this then. I will check the United Nations’ list of the world’s countries, ’cause the last time I checked I hadn’t seen a country named Soomaali-something on it.

Heey, Soomaali-landers {or as the old folks used to call Soomaalileen}, don’t get offended. I am kidding, of course. I just love EVERYWHERE Soomaalis live and co-exist. Nothing else. And where they prosper is really something that makes me proud. So whether in the North or South, or West or East, I am proud of the ENTIRE BANNER UNDER THE FIVE STAR NATION OF SOOMAALIYA! or Soomaali-land.”

The author blogs from — Dublin.

Is he Irish as well as Soomaali? If, as he puts it, “SOOMAALI-land. That is my land too. I am as Soomaali as any other one. So is it my land” one wishes to know if he has managed to obtain Irish or other Western citizenship. His interest, his heart, his loyalty all seem to be directed to Soomaalileen, Land of the Somalis.

One wonders what the Irish naturalization service makes of all this. Or does it make nothing of all this, because it is exactly like the British, the Canadian, the American bureacrats each in their own inhibited version of the INS, those Western bureaucrats all pretending not to see, for they are confused, and don’t quite know what to do, confused and lonely and afraid, in a world they never made.

In fact the government should support the enlistment of local Somalis to the side of islamic courts. The precondition is, of course, that they don’t come back and they should also take their family with them.

This way tax money would be better spent than by keeping them here living on taxpayers’ expense.

Somalis are, without a doubt, the most ungrateful, disrespectful, deceitful group I have ever worked with here in Canada.

I sincerely hope the muslim Somalis who are renting Canada return for jihad and never return. Of course, i am fearful of the influx of “refugees” this will spawn in Canada and other Western nations.

High time we circle the wagons and slam the door shut!

They are no better here in Minnesota; ungrateful, whiny, impolite, demanding malcontents who make almost no effort to integrate.

Don’t think I’ll be posting here anymore: the Omani government has installed censors to monitor such activity and JW is one of the blacklisted sites. A Hindu priest was deported a week ago for posting on a site like this.

What future has Europa if it continues to morph into a den for these scum?
    What will the Europe of 2025 really look and feel like? Will there be riots? Will Sharia triumph?
    Take the tide now, my friends, or wait for the Muslims to set you on a sail to Valhalla.

Happy New Year to you all in advance.

Bye and Good luck.

“Ethiopian soldiers are already raping women and cutting the throats of civilians in the city.”

Typical jihadist rhetoric. They do it, so to them it stands to reason that everyone does it. I wouldn’t be surprised to find that they cut the heads off their own, in an attempt to get sympathy from the morons of the world.

“Quite a number of Somalian refugees have gone back to their homeland from Norway??”

Actually, many Somalis visit their homeland while cashing in unemployment benefits and welfare checks.

If you remember the Israel-Lebanon conflict, quite a number of “Danish” and “Canadian” citizens were evacuated before the war. In Denmark, people tried to ask a question whether it was justified for those people to enjoy unemployment benefits while having a holiday in Lebanon. I don’t know if these questions were answered properly.

At the same time it seems impossible to deport a Somali who has committed a crime in his country of asylum, since Somalia is not a “safe” country. For example, Finnish government has successfully deported one Somali criminal back to Somalia. Every time there is a Somali asylum seeker convicted of a serious criminal offense, there are all kinds of people claiming that deportation is inhuman and so forth.

Don’t confuse kindness with stupidity. We as westerners try to get along. Now we have allowed an alien culture to infiltrate our world. They don’t want to live in it they want to destroy it. So what does that make these islamopoligists in the west? Traitorous rats who would not even stand up for our women and children. They aren’t selling me out, no one could do that, I’m not sellable. Can we really call these leaders Men? I don’t think so, at least not the image of Men that I have. Never include me and millions of others in that group, my ancestors fought against tyranny and won, mark my words we will do it again.

Boy, this would be the best thing to happen to Norway since they found the North Sea oil. But, as others have posted, they’ve got to take their families with them, and not be allowed back in.

and, changing the topic . .

Posted by: DrWolffenstein

Unfortunately, Russia is boo busy committing its own demographic suicide; their natural growth rate (i.e. ignoring immigration and emigration) is already negative, at minus 1/2 of 1% per year, and about 1/2 of Russian pregnancies end in abortions. And instead of doing everything possible to reverse this situation, Vladhimmir Putin is busy selling nuclear technology to the Iranians. Talk about clue-less!
    On second thought, maybe he’s being fiendishly cunning, by selling them Chernobyl technology that will melt down ina couple of years and spew radioactivity over the whole region. Imagine the Persian Gulf covered with radioactive fallout and its oil inaccessible. Russia, with its immense reserves, would really be in the catbird seat then. Diabolical!

I bet you these Somalis, talking about fighting Ethopian infidels, are on Norway’s public welfare systems. You see, a muslim (or th whole umma) will live on infidel’s jazia to fight with the same infidel…. while the ignorant and foolish infidel thinks ‘poor’ and ‘oppressed’ muslims need infidel’s ‘help’ and ‘support’. Talk about infidel “giving away” (that is what welfare is.. givin away) a rope to muslims to hang infidels with.

Didn’t they claim persecution and needed “asylum”?

Asylum from what?

Posted by: americaningermany at December 30, 2006 12:38 PM

Good Question, AIG! If one diggs deeper, one will find that claimed ‘persecution’ is/was a lie to get asylum i.e. welfare jizya. Good Point!

Now we have the prototype for jihadist self deportation. Start a fight with their home country and when they start ranting about joining the jihad let them go never to return and those that refuse to leave…force them.

Like a lot of their kin, these guys have bullfrog mouths and tadpole asses. If they have it good, living on the dole in Norway, they will never get off their asses to fight in some fetid piss hole of a nation like Somalia.

Bye and Good luck.

Posted by: chinubhai11 at December 30, 2006 12:49 PM

Too bad, Chinubhai11, if I am not mistaken, you are a Hindu, probably a Gujarati, from India. Any chane you can come to Canada or USA or any western European country? I was in another GCC country and came to US, the first chance I got. Oman after all, is a GCC country, under the same ‘Islamic cult’. No point in serving those who want us dead, sooner or later.

Good Luck, chinubhai11, JW will miss you.

From Article:

may they all go back and find their paradise in hell. please does anyone believe these ingrates would leave cushy Eruopean lifestyle, free welfare money to go and risk getting killed. its all talk, these are cowards, they left their cesspoolstan for a better life on your “Western tax dollars”. yeah l would like to see it documented those so called Somalies going back home and fighting the Ethiopians.

Alert,
    Well said.

chinubhai11,
    If you need a sponsor I’m sure one of us would be happy to step up and help. Of course, I will fully respect your decision to remain behind enemy lines as well.

What is wrong with the picture of jihadists on welfare and at the same time on vacation? I think if we read between the lines it is obvious… jihad on welfare is a jihadist right. Get them out and never let them back in again, no matter what they cry about.

Posted by: tgusa at December 30, 2006 03:01 PM

tgusa, your entire post hit home. While islamists are the real enemy they would not do squat had it not been for the sellout traitors in office. Can one imagine increasing students visa to saudi wahhabbis after 9/11? Yet that is exactly what dubya did. To borrow your phrase: Traitorous Rat!

No, we made sure that those mutilated women got asylum, but then we turned around and gave asylum to the very people who mutilated them, and who continued to mutilate the girl children even in the U.S. This is what our money is paying for.

What a bunch of bunk.

Posted by: americaningermany at December 30, 2006 04:03 PM

AIG! You and many on JW see it so clearly. You should see some Islamists at my citizenship oath-taking ceremony. I mean you can point straight to those shaven heads, long beards and deep dark eyes, blowing up USofA in their minds, even while taking the oath of citizenship. Oh.. not to forget the burkhas who could neither speak not understand any word of the oath, yet welcomed to USofA, with stupid, open arms. And you see it there in germany! WOW!

I stand firmly behind my comments about moslem Somalis. I work at the welfare office and immediately identify the Somalis by their contempt for the infidel and any sort of authority. They are of absolutely no use whatsoever here.

You should see how enraged they become when their welfare/jizya is cut off.

We desperately need to seal our borders from them.

If they want in, they can work in the agriculture dept. You don’t need to speak english to pick fruits and vegetables all day. But then, what would they do with their 12 kids???

Yes, do go back, Somalis everywhere–and take your multiple wives and children with you. Good riddance!

Don’t let the door hit you in the–ah, we know you won’t do it. Sucking on the teat of Western welfare is too easy for you-all.

Seek asylum in the Islamic realm.

Will the tide turn? Will there be emigration instead of immigration?

Not without us slamming a boot-sole into their ah–heck, as long as we have got the leaders we have, and the suicidal bleeding hearts howling in outrage if we even suggest what MUST BE DONE, it’s an uphill fight.

But we do love climbing. Upward and onward. We shall prevail.

We desperately need to seal our borders from them.

Posted by: Sir Oinks Alot at December 30, 2006 04:38 PM

.. and you know what dubya has done about our borders. For more on border security / immigration: http://www.vdare.com.

“I wonder how many thousands more Somalis that the US State Dept. will allow to enter following this latest shift in clan warfare?”

Posted by: maryrose at December 30, 2006 10:01 AM

As many as the Congressional Black Caucus demands!

Bill Clinton opened the flood gates from Africa in the name of the dogma of “diversity”, as a sop for the Congessional Black Caucus, and, if anything, those gates are going to swing open even wider under the leadership of the Pelosi gang.

I can only assume that our society has too many functional people, which necessitated diversification by importing as many people as possible from the most dysfunctional region on earth.

Look for more diversity in the future. We’re surely short of Muslims in this country. How can we achieve our goal of creating a truly diverse society unless we import more of them also?

Alert,
    I thank my lucky stars that we have new citizens such as yourself, please bring your family and friends.

These guys have a lot of nerve. They march in here and think that they the people who can’t even grasp the concept of land and water management are going to tell us how to operate? Bologna, actually beyond bologna and into the realm of the criminally insane.

It isn’t clear to me from the interviews that the Somalis interviewed are, for the most part, hardened Jihadists. There are at least three reasons that a Somali might support the Islamic Courts movement: (a) support for jihad and sharia; (b) hatred for Ethiopia and foreign occupiers; (c) desire for civil order. Notice how many of the people interviewed expressed hatred for the Ethiopians and outrage at the presence of foreign troops, and how many others said that they liked the fact that the Islamic Courts movement brought an end to the rampant crime and chaos that had previously prevailed in Somalia.

At present, it is not unreasonable for someone who resents the Ethiopian presence or is very concerned about crime and violence to feel that the Islamic Courts movement is the only alternative, even if he or she does not actually support jihad and sharia. This is why it is important to undermine support for the Islamic Courts by rapidly replacing Ethiopian troops with troops from other countries, by strengthening the indigenous government forces, and by restoring essential public services and policing as quickly as possible.

Posted by: tgusa at December 30, 2006 05:10 PM

tgusa,

Coming from a third world country I know what damage self-serving and corrupt politicians can do to their own country.. and they won’t loose one night’s sleep over it. Gone are the days of Mahatma Gandhi and Honest Abe. These are the days of trechery and treason by our own. From whatever little I know, Regan gave the first amnesty with good intent, but as they say.. the road to hell is paved with good intent. After Regan, corrupt daddy Bush sold out US to wahhabbis whichever way he could. Even the first Iraq war in 91 and deposing Saddam was only to ensure Saudi safety (yes daddy Bush got Americans killed only to protect his oil-rich wahhabbis in Riyadh). Clinton could not keep his fly zipped, letting Usama slip away, not to mention selling out American children to Islam: http://www.blessedcause.org/proof/Clinton%20Embracing%20Islam%20selling%20out%20children.htm .. not to be outdone, dubya not only sold out USofA to wahhabbis in Riyadh (well, dubya would not be in office but for wahhabbi petro-dollars, Bin Laden investments in his failed businesses and Bandar Bush) but sold out American workers to illegal immigrants for a few pesos and those all important votes that made him the president/commander-in-chief of USofA. Given dubya’s background is anyone surprised he, instead of protecting Americans he is opening borders to illegal votes and his wahhabbi masters in Riyadh (how long before wahhabbi terrorists cross Mexican border?) Is there any treason left that dubya has not committed? But then what do I know? I am just a newly naturalized immigrant.

Thanks tgusa, or the warm welcome. Your warm American heart is in the right place.

Yes, some Somalis have suffered and run from their country out of fear. I understand their plight. I understand the plight of hard-working Sunni physicians in Iraq who want to raise their family in peace; who do not hate us.

But what I fail to understand is why such sad cases do not simply live in Syria, or Saudi Arabia, or Dubai. One can earn a good living in Dubai. You can be a Muslim Physician for hire in Saudi Arabia and earn a good living. Can’t a Somali drive a cab in Dubai just as easy as The Twin Cities? What am i missing here. Why isn’t there a Muslim charity organization devoted to helping such ‘charity cases’ so they can live in peace in a Muslim land. They won’t have to watch The Simpsons, or 90210 or anything unkosher.

We should assist and help by settling the Iraqi Christians and other middle eastern Christians and other non-muslim minorities. Let these Somali cab drivers sponge off the graces and good works of King Abdullah . . . the weather’s good, camels and they can raise their children as good Muslims. The West should put an end to this. Soon.

“I often recieve from fellow Muslims.” by Haidon
    This is something I havefought against to the anger of some… never become what you are not. We are not facists, racists and don’t intend to become such people. Make no mistake, we will win w/o adopting the most heinous of our enemies traits.Dont you think you might reconsider your choices in life, I know they will try to kill you but rest assured we are much tougher and cunning than they are so join us and be merry.

Alert,
    Please, the White House while respected is not the do all say all institution in America. In spite of some of the comments here on JW that I consider beneath 5th grader mentality Americans don’t march to the tune of one drummer and you as a new citizen should be told by US the core of America what is and isn’t the guvments responsibility. We watch out for each other, and that’s what makes us unstoppable.

Chinubhai11

You’ll be missed. Alert is right – try and bail out of there ASAP. Someone I know previously worked at Muscat, but left that place for Britain the first chance he got. Even India is brimming with jobs these days, in case you can’t get to the US or any other Western country.

Alert

I agree with almost everything you say, but surely you should know better than to put Gandhi in the same bracket as Honest Abe. Nobody did more damage to Hindus and sacrificed Hindu lives like confetti to the Muslims the way he did. I’m guessing from your sentiment that you are from Gujarat, since almost every other Hindu poster here has time and again denounced Gandhi in the strongest possible terms for his pandering to Muslims. In case you are, Sardar Patel, and now Narendra Modi is who you should be admiring. Also, the rot in India isn’t recent: it started even before independence with the Congress.

Posted by: ebonystone

Ebonystone

If Volodaya is that brilliant, he’s a god!

Remember the wino that was found dead on Londons skid row and was dressed up as a diplomat and dumped in the English Channel with bogus plans for the invasion of France? Yes as was expected he was picked up by a German patrol boat and the plans were perceived as fact. The moral….believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. With the invention of the computer we can now say believe 10% of what you see and still none of what you hear.

Posted by: ebonystone at December 30, 2006 03:15 PM..

Good thinking !

The Somalis in Norway are a security risk, a troubling presence, an expense to monitor. If they obtain citizenship, and remain, and use the vote, they will, like other Muslims, vote for those promoting Islam. That has happened everywhere. Those political figures, in turn, will work to undo or prevent the most modest of security measures, and work to stifle debate ove the nature of Islam as a belief-system, a debate based on the contents of the Qur’an, Hadith, and the Sira, not referred to vaguely but with specific passages, and incidents, brought forth and examined. .. Hugh..

Perfectly put by Hugh. We have a boomrang in our political system when we crave after Muslim votes.

Alert,
    Please, the White House while respected is not the do all say all institution in America….. We watch out for each other, and that’s what makes us unstoppable.

Posted by: tgusa at December 30, 2006 06:19 PM

tgusa, Ofcourse, I realize that hard-working, tax-paying and honest Americans and White House are poles apart, but my point is that self-serving and corrupt politicians destroy their own country. White House pandering to Islam is a prime example. Others being condemning patriotic minutemen and imprisoning Border Petrol for doing their duty: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417 . That White House is not the true identity of honest, hard-working Americans proves that White House is hurting America.

We seem to be in violent agreement here, tgusa.

Sir Oinks a Lot is right.

In the basement level of the Hennepin County building there’s an office called Financial Services or something like that. You can see right into it through the plate glass windows.

The Somali women are in their by the dozens, in hijabs and a few even in burqas, with their little ones in tow. All of them, and I mean every one of them, are pissed off, miffed that the County won’t just deposit money their money into their checking accounts. It’s an affront to all Hennepin Somali “man” that their breeders are forced by the gubmint to leave their Section 8 apartments to get paid. It’s humiliating.

Bigamy and clitorodectomy and slow jihad flourishes in Minnesota.

And nobody knows it, except for a very few downtown insiders.

Violent? Shhhh,
    Are we not supposed to maintain a PC dialogue here?(puke) Look I will resort to what need be no mattter who our leader is, and right now we don’t have one. However, I will bet our country that soon we will.

Alert

Posted by: Infidel Pride at December 30, 2006 06:21 PM

Yes! I agree with almost everything you say ..and we can agree to disagree, that Gandhi sacrificed Hindu lives like confetti. Yes, I will agree that Gandhi bent over backwards to reconcile with thankless and selfish Muslim League. I will agree that Gandhi did not see the evil in muslims. But that was the ‘good intent’ that paved the road to hell. Remember, Gandhi’s morality was far above us mortal men. You probably know what Albert Einstein felt about Gandhi. My point is that Gandhi had followed the Hindu philosophy of Satya (Truth), Ahinsa (non-violence) and Prem (love) leading to India’s (almost) non-violent freedom. That he could not see the evil in Muslim League can be criticized, not condemned. I consider it his erroneous divinity but like I said, we can agreee to disagree. Coming to Sarda Patel and Narendra Modi, I violently agree with you, Infidel Pride. By the way, I have been an admirer of your posts and guess that you are have some roots in India as well.

The Center for Immigration Studies published an article by Don Barnett several years ago that is still on their website. In a nutshell Mr. Barnett writes that the Somalis admitted to the US are of the Bantu sub-clan and supposedly persecuted by the majority clans. I know a person who visits Nairobi, Kenya every two months. He always sees at least one large jet and sometimes two jets filled with Somalis leaving for the US. It is the US State Dept. that has designated this sub-clan for special immigration status. Catholic Charities and Lutheran Charities make big money “sponsoring” these families. These agencies put in about $1000 of their funds (this can also be in clothes, furniture, dishes etc) and make about 15-20 times that amount in reimbursement from the government. Several families recently arrived in the community where I live, sponsored by Catholic Charities. One woman arrived as a single person, with five children and had #6 shortly after arriving. I am certain that she will be on various welfare programs for years to come. She is only 30, so if the husband ever shows up, there will be more babies. I saw Somali couple walking the other day; she was behind him by about 10 feet, with a little child in one hand and several sacks of groceries in another. He walked ahead, empty handed. This is NOT the America that I grew up in and it surely is not the America that I want my grandchildren to try to survive in when they are my age.

Alert

Albert Einstein, in terms of political opinions, was a socialist, and a major admirer of the Soviet Union, as anyone who has read his book ‘Ideas and Opinions’ would vouch. I wouldn’t use his endorsement as the determining factor about whether someone was politically right or wrong. But I do agree to disagree with you on Gandhi, since I can understand why Gujratis, despite being very sensible about Muslims (something I observed during my brief stay at Baroda), admire Gandhi despite his pandering to the Mohammedans. And like you, I too immigrated here from India, and am in the process of applying for citizenship anytime.

Einstien grew, as a man should, he did say … the more I learn about the Universe the more I believe that there is a God. Of course this was when he was older and wiser.

Posted by: Infidel Pride at December 30, 2006 07:15 PM

Infidel Pride, the reason I give Gandhi a pass on his bending over backwards for muslims is because, it came out of genuine love for fellow human beings, not appeasement, if you see the difference. Although Gandhi spent the best years of his life resisting British rule, he genuinely loved the British, from his heart. But, we can agree to disagree.

My best wishes in the citizenship process. Let JW know when you become a US citizen as am sure, like me, others on JW would like to join you in your proud accomplishment.

Infidel Pride,
    I am shocked, yes shocked that you are an immigrant, you sound very American, that should not come as a surprise to me it is what I say all the time… Americans come from every country, Americanism is in the heart.. But yet at the same time you have solidified what I have always believed that the USA is, the greatest!

Thanks, tgusa… although I’ve been here now 15 years (but only became eligible for citizenship this year), so that probably explains it. And I agree about the US being the greatest – something I learnt when reading history of past wars throughout the globe: the US was the only one that compensated its enemies at the end of a war, be it the Spanish American War, Mexican War, et al.

Alert

I see where you’re coming from, but love for fellow human beings should also have made Gandhi actively seek to prevent Muslims from butchering Hindus and Sikhs. All the violence that he strove to prevent was Hindu-on-Muslim violence, but rarely the other way around. Had he done this evenly, he would not only have been worthy of more respect, he wouldn’t have earned the oppobrium of Godse and co.

As for my citizenship application, it’s now my New Years resolution for 2007… Really, I do plan to get to it.

Alert

One more point – just as Gandhi’s love for the British didn’t make him drop his demand for independence, his love for Muslims shouldn’t have prevented him from demanding that they behave

It seems almost incomprehensible that Americans should not know their history. My ancestors came here before the USA was even a dream but we made it so. Were we right in not granting the slaves freedom? My ancestors even then at great peril said no. These were the same people that fought for freedom from tyranny and later to end slavery. You would be interested that one side of my family fought for the North, where as the other half fought for the South, so where do you think that leaves me? So you must know where I stand, it hasn’t changed.

Sorry, been away from the computer for awhile. Just want to say one thing about Alert. You Sir, or Madam are the very model of what I would like to see as a legal immigrant! You kind of remind me of Michelle Malkin (sorry if you’re a guy).

What makes Michelle so wonderful and why I read her website religiously is that she so completely grasps the illegal immigration problems facing all of us. And, she doesn’t pull any punches doing it, either. She thinks like so many of us do. She isn’t afraid of being different. She doesn’t feel “oppressed” by the majority even though she is a minority. And she would not even think of using her minority status to gain unfairly through special affirmative action programs, special groups like CAIR, La Raza, et al. She feels as if she is a part of us and she truly is — she’s wonderful.

I myself would consider it an honor to sponsor someone such as yourself as I have already done for one of my most precious friends from Vietnam.

Anyway, I enjoy reading your posts very much. Please continue to comment here at JW!

Alert

Posted by: Infidel Pride at December 30, 2006 08:34 PM

Infidel Pride,

I am assuming that by ‘behave’, yuu mean muslims ‘not partition India’. If so, I am glad you pointed this out because contrary to common belief, Gandhi had nothing to do with the partition of India. i.e. Gandhi did all he could, short of calling Hindus to force muslims into submission, to prevent the partition of India. Gandhi believed that ‘Hindus and Muslims are the two eyes of India’. It was Nehru, fueled by political ambitions, who facilitated the infamous partition of India: http://www.hinduonnet.com/mag/2003/11/30/stories/2003113000310500.htm

For more accurate and detailed narration of those tumultuous events, refer to Freedom at Midnight: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_at_Midnight

Finally, you will acknowledge that Gandhi had no political ambitions. Gandhi further withdrew from public service after the partition/independence as Gandhi saw no victory/joy in an independence, whose price was partition of his dear motherland. Gandhi was not a small man. As for Jinnah, Nehru and others, well, they were no Gandhi.

Nolo Contendo, Michelle Malkin, though a woman, is in many ways, so much more than men of these trecherous times. Like yourself, in the few exchanges with Michelle Malkin, Barbara Stock: http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/stock and Frosty Wooldridge: http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frostyA1.htm , as I have joined them in condemning illegal immigration, they have been nothing but supportive of me as a legal immigrant.

It is the kind heart of Americans like yourself that has been ruthlessly exploited and betrayed by none other than the president/commander-in-chief. Coming back to your kind gesture, I am flattered and humbled by your post. Your true Americah heart glows in kindness and glory, appropriately, in this festive season. Wishing you and your family the very best, I can humbly and sincerely say… Thanks again.

Alarmed Pig Farmer, you say: “In the basement level of the Hennepin County building there’s an office called Financial Services . . . . You can see right into it through the plate glass windows. The Somali women are in their by the dozens, in hijabs and a few even in burqas, with their little ones in tow. All of them, and I mean every one of them, are pissed off, miffed that the County won’t just deposit money their money into their checking accounts.”

Yes. This scene is repeated all over the country, in one form or another. You are lucky that it is visible where you are. In my area of Texas, it takes place out of sight.

May I suggest that you invite one friend each month, to join you downtown for lunch. Walk them by the plate glass window, and explain to them what they are seeing.

We must spread the word in many ways, but letting someone see something with their own eyes is worth more than any discussion, and more than most books. The image will stay on their brains.

Let our fellows see for themselves. There are enough examples of muslim invasion to parade before our friend and relatives. We MUST do this. Time is running out.

Alert

Posted by: Infidel Pride at December 30, 2006 08:33 PM

Infidel Pride, not sure what gave you that idea. Gandhi strived to end violence period. If anything, he saw Hindus and Muslims as equal maybe to a fault, but he never encouraged one against another, most certainly not when it came to violence. Again he strived to stop violence, period. Yes, Gandhi offered the whole cabinet of independent India to Muslims, to prevent partition of India. He fasted in a muslim home to stop violence, but to interpret this as discrimination against his own, is a gross injustice. I can see where Godse got his ideas, but we/you know better than.. of all the people, Godse. Again, Freedom at Midnight: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_at_Midnight narrats the story of India’s independence, quite accurately.

I had to pot this separately:

Posted by: Infidel Pride at December 30, 2006 08:33 PM

WHAT IS KEEPING YOU? With all the muslim riff raff coming to USofA, for Jihad+welfare, Lady Libety badly needs sharp and honest immigrants like yourself (I can say that, now that I am an American citizen). If you need a good immigration attorney, I know one I can vouch for (and her office is fully electronic) but for God’s sake, get off your butt and file that citizenship application.

Again, wishing you all the best in the new year.

Sorry, been away from the computer for awhile.,
    No worries mate were are all in this together.
    Together in this nightmare we are all apart aslo chech in as you can, we are always here forever until the jihad has benen stomped so hard into the ground that it will never return

I am assuming that by ‘behave’, yuu mean muslims ‘not partition India’.

No, it’s something more basic – namely, that Muslims not slaughter Hindus all of a sudden for no rhyme or reason

One account I heard (which was shown in the movie ‘Gandhi’, which you’ll agree sought to canonize him), was his offer to Jinnah to make united India an Islamic country. That’s the sort of appeasement I have in mind when I excoriate him: it’s just a wonder that Jinnah didn’t take it up.

There are good and strong reasons that Hindutva organizations throughout India (outside Gujarat) take a dim view of Gandhi. I agree that Gandhi was not power-hungry, but that alone isn’t a good reason to lionize him. But I’ll agree that we have different views of him, despite being on the same side.

It may be hard to overlook the differences but Gandhi, true to the father of the nation, saw Hindus and Muslims as equals. The responsibility of the partion of India lies squarely at the feet of Muslim League, for starting it and at Nehru’s feet, for enabling it. Did Gandhi try to being Muslims and Hindus on the same plane? yes. Did he appease Muslims with more than what was due? maybe. Some / many like yourself have an issue with it. Fine. One, and probably the only reason, Hindutva organizations have an issue with Gandhi is in Gandhi’s non-discrimination of muslims. As a father of the nation, how could he discriminate among his own children?

I strongly suggest Freedom at Midnight: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_at_Midnight for a detailed and accurate acount of the tumultuous events leading up to India’s independence and after. The movie ‘Gandhi’ is a well made movie, and is a good start. But there is more to India’s independence, which is covered in the above book. For more about Gandhi himself Gandhi’s early writings in Young India, ‘Satyagrah in South Africa’ and ‘Experiments with Truth’ will make an interesting read.

Finally, if not anything else, let us give the man due credit and respect for liberating India from the yoke of British Colonialism, against heavy odds, based on ancient Hindu philosophy of Satya, Ahinsa and Prem. His most ardent critics do so. If we can do this much, what do you say we leave this debate for another time?

Wishing you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR and good luck with the citizenship.

So, how can we set up a transportation fund for those Somalis who want to go back to the fatherland and support the Islamists? I’d be happy to assist (one-way ticket only!!!)