Free Mark Steyn!

Defend Canadian freedom of speech.

Background: my article “Stand By Steyn,” from Human Events.

Comments

When drawing new maps of Europe, I don’t think it’s at all unrealistic to color code those areas that are dominated by Muslims, and lump them together as a single Islamic State. After all, isn’t that how Muslims view the enclaves they’ve established in Europe, as a single Islamic nation.

Review these new maps every ten years, and I think you’ll see a marked increase in the territory and population of the new State, compliments of the shortsightedness of European governments.

In suppressing Mark Steyn’s reasonable speech, Canada is preparing the ground for pushing this concern for islamization into the underground, where it will arise again. This time as a hatred and as a possibly violent movement. The elites, the so-called elites, the elected officials and others, who are running the country will be looked at in an increasingly suspicious way. What else are they covering up? What else are they doing to make way for further islamization? What else are they doing against us?

We see some of this in the US with George Bush’s inexplicable support for Open Borders. Bush can’t or won’t explain what he intends on the immigration front, he and his allies just accuse opponents of being racists. Bush speaks to the Mexican Congress that he is going to push thru immigration “reform”. Bush supports the NAFTA highway, he supports letting Mexican trucks on our highways, he and his good friend Johnny Sutton prosecute Border Agents. Bush signs the Build the Fence Act, now he signs the Bill that defunds building the fence. Somewhere in the background is the North American Union.

The same thing is happening here, the elites are undertaking a plan to fundamentally change the country and do it on the sly. Whatever the People vote for is irrelevant. The elites here and in Europe are piling up wood and gasoline that’s going to lead to a huge explosion.

Honesty is the way out, but the politicians simply can’t tell the truth. Hang on, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. Thank you politicians and elitists.

I suppose if I lived in Canada I would be under the same gun as Mark. I have used the terminology, ‘multiply like jackrabbits’, and claimed that Islam can eventually capture the vote and take over.
    Maybe the word jack-rabbits is a little too un PC. After all I am singling out one type of rabbit (Jack), out of the many types there are, this could be called animal racism, and to compare Islam with that may be racism, if you only consider rabbits.
    I should have said they multiply like cute little bunnies, it may be more acceptable. But then the word cute is also a form of discrimination, and so is little, so I will drop ‘cute little’ and just say bunnies. That should keep me out of trouble with the censors…Maybe…

duh_swami: You are an evil specieist (sp?). How could you single out Jackrabbits for their sexual orientation? And worse, you advocate bunny molestation. Who do you think you are, Nambla?

I’m assuming bunnies are immature rabbits. I could be wrong on that. I don’t have a degree in rodentia or biology for that matter.

What’s matters, is you’re evil. Thank you.

Mark Steyn’s “America Alone” is entertaining and insightful. How many authors and radio talk show hosts are these people going to try to bury? I am helping Michael Savage. Now we have Mark Steyn.

Canadians are missing a golden opportunity to file a counter claim. If these commissions are all I hear they are, a complaint filed based on the ugliest Quranic passages about Christians and Jews should get some traction if not a lot of press coverage.

These debating societies are getting us nowhere; we will debate ourselves into extinction. Those of you who have the means, either take action or start distributing prayer rugs to the needy. The rest of us who have our incomes tied up in food, shelter, and clothing will do what we can.

Jihad Watch, The Religion of Peace, Faith Freedom International, Western Resistance and all the other organizations are debating societies that are losing the war on Militant Islam. The debating societies of 160 years ago did not free a single slave, it took bullets and blood to accomplish the task.

I post this with full knowledge that I will be excoriated by damn near everybody for writing it.

Lets see now, if I lodge a complaint against someone to the Canadian Human Right Commission than the CHRC has the right to fine anyone up to $50,000 who expresses any form of freedom of speech towards the person who complained.

So now if a complaint is lodged, than this august body of elitists will be the only ones who have right to exercise or demonstrate free speech in the complainants issue — No –something is missing here folks, give me a little help please because I’m going down the wrong path here. Or at least somebody sure is.

Wait until the great silencing of critics of Islam comes to the U.S. and it will if the Democrats have their way.

They are already on the warpath against Christianity and showing how Islam is more open to modern western society than Christianity is.

Just go to that liberal circlejerk DailyKos and read todays piece by some dimwitted secular liberal called DevilsTower.
    Link:

Its really pathetic but its what passes for reasoning among the liberal nutroots in regards to theology and historical analysis.

It also shows what people like Spencer and Hugh are up against. They are facing people who routinely lie, distort, smear anyone who doesn’t drink from that poisoned well of cultural Marxism that liberals take as their mothers milk.

Personally as a independent who leans towards the Democrats, I don’t want these people anywhere near the levers of power considering they make Cheney’s neocons look like wise men.

Link:

Jabba the Tutt…What’s matters, is you’re evil. Thank you.

No, thank you. I thought no one would ever notice.
    It’s not easy being an evil swami, many have tried but most have failed. It’s some of the hardest, dirtiest, and dangerous work known to man. I have been beaten about the head and shoulders several times simply because I am evil, and that was by the Pastor of our church. Well the bunnies out of the bag now, or was that a jackrabbit…?

What we need is an acceptance- a unity- among us all, Christian, Republican, Liberal, socialists, wiccan, or atheist, in a common cause. Maybe Rules of Conduct for posts (which may or may not be followed.) A little civility, ladies and gents !