Fort Hood jihadist consulted cleric about whether killing U.S. soldiers was permitted under Islamic law

But remember, this has nothing — nothing — to do with Islam, if you believe Army brass and, of course, Obama himself. That willful blindness has shown itself to be the root of the failures in intelligence (in more than one sense of the word) that led to this attack. “Fort Hood: Hasan Asked Awlaki If It Was Okay to Kill American Soldiers,” by Mark Schone for ABC News, December 23:

In an interview published on Al Jazeera’s Web site, radical Muslim cleric Anwar al Awlaki says that Maj. Nidal Hasan, charged with killing 13 in last month’s Fort Hood massacre, asked for guidance about killing American military personnel in his very first e-mail.

Awlaki claims that Hasan initiated the e-mail correspondence with a message on Dec. 17, 2008. “He was asking about killing U.S. soldiers and officers,” said Awlaki. “His question was is it legitimate [under Islamic law].”

The Al Jazeera questioner asks for confirmation that Hasan forwarded this query nearly a year before the shooting.

“Yes,” responds Awlaki. “I am astonished. Where was American intelligence that claimed once that it can read any car plate number anywhere in the world?” […]

That much is true. It can’t “read” what it refuses to see.

In the interview, Awlaki does not say whether he okayed the attack, but restates his support for the deed. Just after the Fort Hood shootings, Awlaki posted on a message on his Web site praising the shooter. In the interview, he calls it “a heroic action.”

“The operation had a military target inside America, and there’s no dispute about that,” said Awlaki, adding that the soldiers killed “were prepared and equipped to fight and kill oppressed Muslims.”

Asked why he supports a man who “betrayed his American homeland,” Awlaki says that religion trumps country. “Working in the American military to kill Muslims is a betrayal to Islam,” said Awlaki.

Awlaki, however, denies recruiting Hasan to commit violence. “Yes, I played a role in guiding his ideology, but nothing beyond that,” said Awlaki.

Fort Hood jihadist's imam possibly killed in air strike
U.S. Muslims detained in Pakistan for jihad activity say they have no regrets over plotting jihad against U.S. forces

Comments

Again we see that there is no squaring the circle. One cannot be a devout Muslim AND a good American citizen (let alone an American soldier). It’s an either/or and we have it from the horse’s mouth (i.e., Islamic doctrine itself) for the upteenth time. General Casey, are you paying attention here? Is anyone who is in charge? How about at our military academies? In the CIA? The FBI? The White House?——-oh, never mind, skip this one. Congress? Ah, man’s an idiot a lot of the time and this continued PC/MC nonsense about Islam is Exhibit Number One of this truth, front and center like.

Awlaki says he believes that Hasan is likely to be executed. “I ask God to accept him as a martyr,” said Awlaki.

Allah loves blood. The blood of infidels, the blood of martyrs – it all tastes good.

Remember……. The current President of The United States says we MUST respect this.

“We seek broader engagement based upon mutual interest and mutual respect. We will listen carefully, we will bridge misunderstanding, and we will seek common ground. We will be respectful even when we do not agree.”

So……. RESPECT IT !

———

I guess showing the national embarrassment in his own words adds another hash-mark next to my name on the administration’s enemy’s list.

Oh well….. Se la vie.

Kenny Solomon
    Senior Expediter
    The 72 Virgins Club Travel Agency
    Offices throughout the 57 states of America.

re:

The FBI did dismiss his contact with the enemy as ‘research’.

… religion trumps country …

As witness the speech at Columbia University on Sept. 18, 2008 by Organization of the Islamic Conference Secretary General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, who candidly acknowledged that:

“The Muslim Ummah, means the ‘community of the faithful’. It is a unique bond that has no similar example under any other political or religious system in the world. It is a belonging to ideals which bring Muslims together in an eternal brotherhood lock which transcends all other consideration of allegiance or loyalties or barriers of nationhood, ethnicity, geography or language.”

I completely agree that a morally upright person should put higher principles first; that was what nuremberg was all about. But what happens when those principles are inspired by islamberg?
    Clearly, those whose moral scruples derive from Islam should not be considered morally trustworthy.

“Awlaki then suggests that the American government is trying to cover up its security failure by preventing the publication of the e-mails.”

I actually agree with the lunatic jihadi 100% on this. Was it not 7-10 days after the massacre that the FBI admitted that they HAD looked at Hassan’s e-mails, but they looked innocuous?

What a gang of f@cking liars, and stone-cold clueless incompetents. The modern FBI makes Inspector Clouseau look like James Bond. Why aren’t Congressional leaders setting hearings to butcher hapless FBI witnes-representatives like so many goats at Eid al-Fitr?

Western society simply has no mechanism to deal with a worldview which, at its core, is completely treacherous to outsiders. In theory, multiculturalism would work if said cultures could respect others and the larger civil framework they abide in. This bizarre and tragic case is another proof that islam cannot and will not, ever, coexist with the rest of the civilized world. Which of course is another reason why the PC/MC crowd will defend islam to the last — its utter incompatibility with modern society makes the current multi-culti social engineering experiment an obvious and manifest failure.

OT, but I thought I’d convey this horrific passage from Wafa Sultan’s ‘A God Who Hates’, as she recounted her experiences as a doctor in Syria…

“Although sexual assault was widespread in the area, it was well protected from the view of others. By showing my sympathy for the women, I was able to win their confidence, and they told me secrets of a kind they usually took to the grave. Many had been raped and most of these rape victims had fallen prey to male members of their own family, usually their own fathers. Unmarried women who became pregnant as a result of these rapes were murdered as soon as their condition was discovered to wash away the disgrace and keep the scandal hidden. Often, the murderer was the rapist himself.”

Of course, Al-Wacky might be lying, consider the source and all that … but that ought to be fairly easy to establish in this case — IF the emails can be pried from Red Hussein’s double-crossing, truth-concealing hands with an FOIA suit.

That said I think Marisol gives our establishment too much credit when she says:

“That willful blindness has shown itself to be the root of the failures in intelligence (in more than one sense of the word) that led to this attack.”

I think we are well past the point where the evidence is thin enough on the ground that one could avert one’s eyes and look elsewhere, and thus pretend to not see.

I think the evidence is so plentiful and thickly present, wherever one looks, that mere “willful blindness” is no longer psychologically possible.

I think we have to face the distasteful certainty that the people at the top of our gov’t KNOW good and god-damned well exactly what is going on, and have simply chosen to lie to us about it — as if, or perhaps in the hope, that we don’t already know ourselves.

They see, they know, and they’re lying.

And we had better respond appropriately.

=================================

On another note, I want to call attention to the following

“Awlaki says that religion trumps country.”

He’s actually right in a certain sense.

Values do come before country and nationality.

I am not patriotic simply because America is my country (although I could take that position) but rather because I believe in America’s values, in the American way of life, in America’s history, America’s future and the ideas that America represents.

So rather than just “my country right or wrong”, it’s more like “my country because it’s right“, right in it’s cause and right in it’s nature.

I can easily imagine devout German Christians working against the German gov’t during WWII, as many in fact did. Were such people traitors, or simply faithful to a higher ideal than Germany the nation?

This is the problem with our amoral, value-neutral modern culture.

Such a culture has no believable answer to an evil ideology, to evil idealism, to the believer in an evil morality.

I don’t oppose sharia because it is a foreign, alien morality, but because it is an evil, corrupt and corrupting morality.

And we had all better get comfortable with stating the matter, forthrightly in exactly such terms.

All religions are emphatically NOT created equal. Nor do they all deserve equal prestige and respect simply because they are somebody’s religion.

We cannot flush the so-called “moderate” mohammedans out from under the cover of universal religious respectability without confronting them candidly and openly about the deficiencies and flaws in their ideology.

One cannot go on hiding the DHIMMA under the rug forever. One cannot go on pretending that the verse of the sword doesn’t matter forever. I cannot tolerate the idea that millions of young children are expected to study and revere a book that says that I and mine are apes and pigs, or dogs, or whatever.

And the list of unacceptable doctrines is quite long.

We have to get up in their faces and start saying “what are YOU PERSONALLY doing about the verse of the sword ?! How about YOUR LOCAL MOSQUE what are they doing ?!!!

This bland, tapioca everything is equal and OK talk show nicey-niceness has got to go the way of the dodo.

Or else we will.

asked for guidance about killing American military personnel

Well, I guess he got that alright..Since he is a first class pious Mahoundian, I’m surprised he had to ask…He did read the Quran…didn’t he?

ATTENTION! ddafan is non other than Islam apologist and BANNED spammer loveverybody, alias ch45, alias ddafan (fan of what? Dumbledore’s Army? Developmental Disabilities Administration?)

He refuses to even beleive in the evil of Islam and koran, and instead vilifies the religion he CLAIMS to belong to, as every other Muslim apologist here does. In addition he has countless times copy and pastes directly long pieces of text (even thought it has been partially refuted though he ignores those refutations) and links that have very little to do with the topic being discussed. For this he has been banned.

Normally I’m all for engaging apollogists, but seeing as he has been banned I highly recommend he be ignored, as tempting it is to answer his nonsense. Spammers should not be allowed to have any credibility.

Can we get a mod here to clean up this mess? Marisol?

The essence of Mohammedanism:

What we want, as Arabs, is to *be*. However, we can only be, if *the other* is not’.

[Ben Bella, “Tous Contre Israel’, PI i.e. International Political Review/ Revue Politique Internationale, 16 (Paris, 1982), p. 108]

Daafan sez:

“How can muslims be envious of us when the average earnings of American muslims is far greater than the average earnings of Americans ?”

You been trying to conquer us for 1400 years. Sometimes you won,in the end you lost.

Now you are using our freedom and foolishness against us. You will lose again.

We have the weapons you want to wipe us out. If we use them against you Islam will be gone.

Keep that in mind.

He also consulted with Yousef Al-Khattab via Duane Reasoner on the same day he bought the gun. But when the Jewish Defense Organization started a campaign to get Yousef evicted from his HQ the maggot Robert Spencer opposed it. Spencer is full of shit.

Wow. just wow. I had to respond to this, even if it breaks my own rule. DDA just advocated doing nothing to stop a thug because it would give thugs more reason to attack. So, I guess loveverybody the pacifist would prefer that aggressors got what they wanted. “don’t fight back against the rapists it makes them horny” I suppose you might say.

Have you ever noticed that when these ‘men’ are holding up signs saying “Freedom go to HELL” or “BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM” their faces are covered? They are cowards. They have been taught from childhood that it is almost imposible to escape hell except through jihad. Their religion terrorizes them so…

They terrorize their women.

They terrorize the rest of the world.

Unless we stop this insane P.C. coming from the mainstream media (using the word extremist instead of calling a terrorist a terrorist) they will indeed dominate the world.

Listen up, infidels, get a spine before you find yourself on the receiving end of a Mohamadan sword.

DDA: Doh! Yes, I did in fact mean DDAFAN, not DDA. Sorry about that dumble 😛

45ch: “and as I have been blessed so richly by God because of me being a peacemaker, you and your family will also be blessed if you become a peacemaker.”

Since I’m breaking my own rule, I’ll be honest with you, that someone would say this breaks my heart. What you have said, isn’t peacemaking, it’s standing still while someone does something terrible to you, for fear you’ll make it worse. This is not according to the Gospel of Christ, but it is another gospel (Gal 1:6-7), namely the “Prosperity gospel” that claims nothing bad will happen to those with enough faith. God never promised nothing bad would happen, but to expect for trials to come (Matt 5:11-12; James 1:2-18).

I know a family who believed in the prosperity gospel. Granted, they took it to an extreme that you perhaps do not, but they did not beleive in seat belts or medicine because they felt it would be showing a lack of faith. The story is sad because one of their children died, of something that could have been treated by a doctor.

The truth is, we live in fallen world, where people are given free will. Because of that, bad things do happen to bad people. A look at history shows this to be true.

I highly recommend you read those passages I gave, and read more of the new testament, and I pray that you see your error before something happens to you that will force you to reconsider your belief.

Roger that, dumbledoresarmy.

I had stated in another threat a week or so ago that I wasn’t going to continue to validate fanofdda/ddafan/45ch with a response. I’ll make my best efforts to return to that state now.

Good luck Marisol!

And a happy and peaceful 2010 to one and all.

Islam even perverts the concept of martyr. In a normal religion or movement a martyr would be someone who is killed by others who are against the religion or movement of the martyr, merely for standing up for their religion or movement, for refusing to renounce their religion. In the perverted view of Islam their “martyrs” do the killing, they kill innocent infidels as an act in attempting to become a “martyr”, it is just that they either get killed in the process or are killed by normal systems of justice for the crime they committed in trying to become a martyr.

They don’t even realize that when their final act on earth is the killing of innocents they have zero chance of going anywhere but hell.

Islam does create many martyrs of other religions however, countless Christians through the ages who refused to renounce Christ and were therefore killed by the evil Muslims are true martyrs.

Yes, the famous “57 states” comment uttered during the campaign.

My theory has always been that Obama had just munched on a big burger, was reading the ketchup bottle, then got whisked away to make a quick speech, and … oops!

So what happens to a Republican presidential candidate who makes a similar mistake?

Answer: He remains a candidate who never got elected.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … change you can believe in!

True and to my point. Allah loves the blood of infidels (non-muslims/apostates slaughtered in the name of islam – aka true martyrs) and the blood of his martyrs (aka muslims who slaughter in the name of islam and are righteously executed or die in the process). He drinks both with relish and is never sated.

Darcy:

Me thinkest a smidgen of focus-group researched and quite poignant snarkification hath been lost on thy personage.

If you don’t understand where I’m coming from, nor believe the typed text were indeed the words of a nation-killing, Constitutional-usurping, community-organizing, leader of a once-great and free country, then please click on the link in my post above and view the official video of said Bower-In-Chief, a.k.a. POTUS, ordering that we will respect pure evil.

Cheers !

Kenny Solomon
    DC Works For Us
    South Florida is on the wall.
    Go ahead….. Try and knock us off.

More evidence, Cornelius, as if we needed any, that Islam warps the brain. There’s something deeply pathological about Islam and I think the world at large is still in its infancy in realizing this. I remain confident that eventually Islam will be seen for all the horrors which it is, but not before mankind pays a terrible price for such a dilatory understanding.

Now wait a minute here, dude.

My musing was of the philosophical kind, not only directed at Kenny’s comment.

Indeed, the “Infidels” in our country are being FORCED to “respect” Islam, which isn’t worthy of respect.

I remember Bush proclaiming “We respect your (Islamic) religion,” and me thinking, “No, we don’t! And we don’t have to!”

So, not only did W FORCE this “respect for Islam” cr*p on us, Hussein is even worse with all his many and varied lies about Islam in his speeches – Cairo and Nobel.

Kenny – I see from your reply to me that you also misunderstood me. Ah, well – C’est la vie.

Sharia is evil, at its core. Like with rape law, it considers the honor of the victims family above crimes against the victim. In Iran prison guards “marry” then rape female prisoners so they can be eligible for execution, because of sharia. This system is evil. Our children die to support these systems in Iraq and Afghanistan. Win, lose or draw in the end our sons will have died to defend and install sharia systems, which probably explains the suicide rates amongst our soldier, they know they are fighting for a lie. In colonial times governance was administered, because Islamic rule was distasteful and morally repugnant to western standards. I think we have learned that democracy for Muslims is sharia.

What I find interesting about this case, is how do Muslims feel our soldiers are oppressing them? We oppress because we help them elect representative governments? We fight and die for their right to elect sharia systems? What is it … either way they get sharia.

In Iraq from article dated 10/09:

“The problem lies with constitution itself. When the new charter was adopted, religious minorities, especially Christians, had pointed out its ambiguities”.

“It guarantees respect for religious freedoms, but at the same time in Article 6 establishes that no law can be adopted that is contrary to the Muslim religion,” Mgr Sako said. “It was clear from the start that this would create serious problems for minorities.”

“For the prelate, there is a risk that “Iraq will fall back a few centuries, when Sharia was imposed on the entire population.”

Why would devout Muslims have a problem with the US, our government … could it be that they are angry with us for allowing Muslims to elect Sharia governments, or is it something else, because at this point we have done nothing other than help them tear down the last vestiges of colonial rule through democratic means. Still no peace with Muslims? Goes to show you, no peace with Muslims is possible, they will attack us until we are defeated, or they lack the ability to do so.

If we are going to be in Islamic countries, spilling our blood and treasure, we should force them to live by western standards. If they don’t want it we should leave, because we can’t be associated with advocating, or supporting governments that operate on sharia, and Muslims that want it in the west can leave right now.

joeblough :

Response :

The reason the US government lets a problem fester is because that is the only way the US government can expand because only during a crisis do the American people suspend all reasonable logic and give their power over to the US government and THAT IS HOW THE US GOVT. HAS GROWN OVER THE CENTURIES BY EXPLOITING EVERY CRISIS and the Iraq-Kuwait problem was one of those crisis that the US government exploited to its advantage in terms of transferring trillions or 68 cents of every hard earned tax dollar every year to the bloated, wasteful, greedy corrupt military/industrial pork laden corporate welfare entitlement complex or during the cold war where the US govt. spent an unnecessary 5.5 trillion dollars ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS PLUS TEN TIMES THAT SAME AMOUNT ) instead of just co-opting the communists in the USSR by putting them on the CIA payroll, while pushing for democratic reforms, which would have cost only about $1 billion a year and thus saving American taxpayers five hundred thousand million dollars plus almost ten times that same amount.

War is not all about freedom or saving lives or saving the lives of US soldiers/US POWs or even ending the power of the militarists or terrorists but

its all about money and power.

The “war on terror” is not all about saving lives or even ending the power of the terrorists/militarists but its much more about power and money.

Centuries of fear mongering by politicians has resulted in the tremendous expansion of government, ever since the founding fathers started deficit spending on the revolutionary war to “free” themselves from Great Britain.

Would the American people have paid for the revolutionary war out of their own pockets ? … They probably would have told the founding fathers to be as patient as the Canadians and not rebel against Britain.

Today, because 68 cents of every tax dollar goes to the military/industrial complex, its inevitable that the special interests from the military/industrial complex will have the biggest influence on the US govt. and that is why the US govt has a military solution to problems rather than trying to save trillions through pragmatic negotiations, diplomacy and inexpensive covert operations.

Ref : http://www.bu.edu/globalbeat/syndicate/anglewicz-brauer062005.html

I believe they are angry at us because:

a – we exist outside of mohammedan domination
    b – we do EVERYTHING better than they do
    c – we can, and occasionally do, kick their butts militarily. They can’t beat us on the field of battle.
    d – we have offices and oil wells in places where they can’t avoid seeing us and therefore can’t pretend that we aren’t there
    e – we are outsiders, infidels, and our people walk around on their turf without obvious visible signs of inferiority, and that REALLY gets their goat, their whole outlook is based on their superiority to the rest of the world!
    f – we don’t follow their suffocating constricting rules of life, live it up, and generally live better than most of them. They HATE that.

Basically we are confronted with a vast populous society which is absolutely EATEN WITH ENVY.

They don’t want what we have for themselves … so much as they want us not to have what we have.

Their gain means less to them than our loss.

THAT is envy. And they are riddled with it.

It has very little to do with the details of our behavior toward them.

===============

You’re quite right that it is absurd for us to be over there setting up sharia governments.

joe,

U.S. Average income is $42,158 per year (U.S. Census 2000)
    66% of American Muslims earn over $50,000 / year
    26% of American Muslims earn over $100,000 / year

I think not.

The American gov’t, as gov’ts generally are, is riddled with power lusters. And they will exploit every possible chance to expand their power.

I also think that all other things being equal, gov’ts will tend to expand and expand their power, which is why we have limits on gov’t power written into our constitution … the founders knew that too, all too well.

All that said, one cannot simply brush away the need to fight all wars on the grounds that the gov’t expands during a war. It’s too broad a brush and accounts for too few details … not to mention the fact that a country doesn’t always have a really good alternative to fighting available.

In the case of the jihad, we don’t have a lot of good choices available. They’re going to fight us whether we fight or not. The only choice is whether we fight back or simply let them run over us and destroy our society … as they have so many others.

We can debate the details of who and how and when to shoot till the cows come home.

But that’s not the point.

War is a part of human reality. It’s not going away anytime soon.

If you are VERY VERY lucky you occasionally get a choice of when and how to fight. But that’s only if you’re very lucky.

It can’t be wished away or rationalized away.

Joe,

When it comes to war, do you truly believe everything the politicians say about the urgent need to go to war when they are the ones who let the problem fester in the first place.

Hitler could have easily been stopped if the US govt had its rendition program at that time, to stop every dangerous criminal, including Hitler, from ever acquiring power.

As for those already in power, the US govt has always found ways to make peace with powerful enemies like the Soviets, so it is possible to avoid war and since the US govt. avoided war with the evil Soviets who were bent on world domination, surely we can prevent war by co-opting every dangerous dictator out there and thus save trillions in avoiding unnecessary wars.

I believe you’re correct, Foolster41. The real give away was ddafan’s mentioning that America should have dealt with Hitler during his early years in power through a rendition program. That is exactly what 45ch wrote and it’s such a weird notion that the chances that two different people would propose such a bizarre plan are very small indeed. I decided not to repsond to 45ch/ddafan anymore. He just goes on and on with whimsical nonsense, blithely oblivious of his ludicrous assessments, especially his historical ones. Everyone should just ignore him, as you suggested.

“…the maggot Robert Spencer opposed it. Spencer is full of shit.” – A Nobody called “AJ Weberman”

What, are you joking? lol! A “maggot?” YOU are a maggoty creature, AJ. And it’s YOU who is full of waste, you pos.

So, after you land back here to see how your crappy post went, know this: Spencer is an American hero; you are a foul-mouthed insulting Nobody. As a maggot, I suppose you’ll be eating dead tissue tomorrow – Enjoy! It’s what you deserve.

sheik yer’mami :

DDA fan :

sheik yer’mami :

Now you are using our freedom and foolishness against us. You will lose again.

Keep that in mind.

DDA fan :

All muslims do not think alike and that is why we have 57 different muslim countries with 57 different agendas including numerous muslim countries that do not have sharia and are democratic.

Here is news about muslims fighting muslims, showing that muslims are not united and are divided and also showing that the Koran is open to interpretation:

ddafan/45ch :[pictures of Hiroshima]

Was that bomb dropped in the name of christianity? No.

Did the pilot/bomb aimer shout the equivalent of “allahuakbar!” No.

Would the Japanese have continued to fight? Yes.

You’re one of the worst, most pig-headed, stubborn, indoctrinated posters on this site. You add nothing.

ddafan/45ch : All empires tried to conquer each other and subjugate each other etc etc, so there is nothing unique about the history of the Islamic empire

Ah, but it’s the only one driven by a Totalitarian Supremacist quasi-religion. Therefore unique.

Bye!

Wellington :

DDA fan :

The best time to have stopped Hitler would have been during WW1, if the US govt had stayed out of WW1 and allowed Germany to be victorious and thus depriving Hitler of exploiting a defeated Germany or during the time Hitler and his thugs were released from prison after serving time for treason, at which time, a covert US rendition program would have stopped Hitler and this thugs from gaining power.

But the US govt is not always interested in preventing war but always interested in furthering the interests of the rich and powerful in the bloated, greedy, wasteful, corrupt, military/industrial, pork laden, corporate welfare, entitlement complex and today, the annual looting of the US treasury to the tune of over a trillion dollars of hard earned taxpayers money will eventually lead the US govt to prevent insolvency by dramatically increasing taxes and/or dramatically cutting essential projects and services.

and at this rate of spending, the US will eventually become a third rate economy with lower standards of living for the average American while social security benefits will be cut, health care rationed, cuts in high quality education and cuts in all essential projects and essential services like medical research, essential research on curing deadly diseases, pollution controls, poisons controls, terrorism prevention, infrastructure maintenance , food safety inspections, utilities maintenance, traffic congestion prevention, gun violence prevention, gang violence prevention etc etc.

Foolster

hi mate

when you wrote, in your posting above, “DDA just advocated doing nothing to stop a thug because it would give thugs more reason to attack” I assume you meant by ‘DDA’
    the sneaky little dementor 45ch/ loveverybody (and other aliases) who (in a snide insult to me, I suspect) is calling himself ‘ddafan’ (presumably because I’m one of the main posters here who has tried to call him out on his nasty nonsense)?

Because *I* certainly haven’t said anything about giving in to thugs!

Foolster41,

The reason the US govt. committed atrocities against the Filipinos and the native Americans is because the Filipinos and the native Americans retaliated/rebelled but if the Filipinos and native Americans were submissive to the terrorist US govt, the atrocities committed by the US govt. might not have happened or might have been minimal and the US govt. might not have had a genocidal occupation of the Philippines.

So Jesus was wise in not rebelling against Rome and because of that, the atrocities committed by Rome was minimal against the Jews until they started rebelling, against the commands of Jesus when Jesus said to not rebel but to flee Jerusalem.

Remember, the greater the rebellion, the greater the atrocities committed against the rebels and civilians by the terrorist govt.

Have a blessed Christmas, a blessed New Year and give my regards to your family as you encourage them to be peacemakers

Question_Everything :
    ddafan/45ch :[pictures of Hiroshima]

Was that bomb dropped in the name of christianity? No.

DDA fan :

The basic tenet of Manifest Destiny was that Americans were “destined” to rule from sea to shining sea, and anybody in the way was in God’s way and this attitude extended over the Pacific too as Hawaii, the Philippines and Spanish colonies were brought under ” Manifest destiny ” and eventually it led to the destruction of Japan since Japan was in the way of “manifest destiny”.

Since a christian nation dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima, it is only logical to conclude, it did it in the name of christianity.

Remember, christianity does not necessarily mean following Christ but it could mean following the commands of the Old Testament because the Old Testament is thought of as part of christianity too.

Question_Everything :

Did the pilot/bomb aimer shout the equivalent of “allahuakbar!” No.

DDA fan :

I do not know of any terrorist who shouted ” allah u akbar” if he knew he was going to kill hundreds of thousands of unarmed men, women, children and babies.

Does not shouting “allah u akbar” make the crime less painful to the hundreds of thousands of women, children and babies on the ground ?

Question_Everything :

Would the Japanese have continued to fight? Yes.

DDA fan :

The Japanese were fighting for their survival and they were trying to prevent the invasion of their home islands.

If FDR/Truman truly cared about the lives of US soldiers, US/Allied POWs in Japan and the lives of hundreds of thousands of Japanese children and babies, FDR could have easily ordered a cease fire in the summer of 1944 when Japan was clearly defeated when Tojo resigned and Japan was negotiating concessions to the communists.

But instead of preventing communism from expanding by allowing Japan to be the balance of power against communism in Asia, the US govt did not care about the expansion of communism but was more interested in destroying a defeated Japan in order help the power agendas of war mongering US politicians and the profit agenda of the military/industrial complex

Question_Everything :

DDA fan :

The US has Manifest Destiny, which is equivalent to a supremacist religious ideology as the US govt conducted its imperial expansion against the North American continent and over the Pacific and the Caribbean

DDA,

Remember, you are more in danger from your fellow non-muslim citizens than from muslims since here in the US, muslims in prison are 6.3 times less in number than non-muslims in the American prison population, according to their proportional representation in the general public.

So don’t worry about islam or muslims while you enjoy this blessed season.

Be a peacemaker and you will be blessed by God as He has so richly blessed me.

Have a blessed Christmas and a blessed New Year and give my regards to all at home.

Tamara,

American law enforcement undercover personnel also sometimes conceal their faces for fear that their families might be targets due to criminals wanting to take revenge.

Why do you say terrorists will dominate the world ?

Terrorists are like the mafia; they are a tiny organization and right now they are on the run from law enforcement.

Have a blessed Christmas and New Year

ddafan/45ch
    Yes, the bombs were dropped in the name of christianity since President Truman stated America is a christian nation :http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=23909

See my previous post on Article 11 of The Treaty of Tripoli. Not a christian nation, never were.

ddafan/45ch

Not a christian nation, so your logic is flawed. However, the bomb was dropped to end conflict. This means the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were actually in the name of peace.

ddafan/45ch

Now you’re going to lecture us on what christianity means? World Champion Arrogance. Could be an Olympic Medal in it for you. Bravo!

ddafan/45ch

I’ve seen plenty of footage from Iraq and Afghanistan where these imbeciles bray their deities name before pulling a trigger, pressing a plunger etc. Just because you don’t know something doesn’t make it less valid. Incrementally killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people amounts to much the same as one Hiroshima, however as always your logic is in error. Incanting the name of ones favorite deity is NOT going to lessen the pain or the crime.

ddafan/45ch

[SNIP]

You have learned your anti-American rhetoric well, young brain-donor. Your Liberal Arts indoctrination squad should be very proud.

[VOMIT]

ddafan/45ch

[VOMIT + DRY HEAVES]

Your opinion only and one which you’ve managed to underwrite with absolutely NO EVIDENCE, FACTS or INFORMATION to back it up.

For your sake I hope you go hiking somewhere progressive, such as Iran or North Korean and are embraced by like-minded drones. You’ll enjoy it, I’m sure.

A secondary benefit would be that we never have to put up with your intellectual diarrhea on JW again.

Question,

Whether dropping the fire and atom bombs was in the name of Allah or whether it was dropped in the name of “peace”, the pain of the people on the ground was still the same, as hundreds of thousands of children were either burned alive or were maimed, deformed, blinded, disfigured or paralyzed for life.

So does it really matter whether murder by terrorism is done in the name of Allah or in the name of “peace” ?

Question,

Manifest Destiny is not my opinion.

You can do a google search on Manifest Destiny and it all points in the same direction : the US govt having a supremacist religious ideology in its quest for empire.

Also, what is your definition of christianity and what makes a christian nation ?

Hesperado,

Here is news of muslims fighting muslims, showing that muslims are disunited and divided and also that the Koran is open to interpretation :

So don’t worry about Islam or muslims, dear Hesperado.

Have a blessed Christmas and New Year and give my regards to your family and encourage them to be peacemakers as God blesses those who are peacemakers, as He has richly blessed me in my life because I am a peacemaker

DDA,

If you can point out the nice work of “Question Everything”, I will be happy to agree with you.

Hope all of us can work for peace in the New Year.

Wish you and your family the very best in the coming year

Marisol,

You and Mr Spencer have a blessed Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year as we continue to work for peace in this troubled world

Foolster,

I am sorry to hear about the family whose child died.

We have to look at the situation from a spiritual point of view:

(1) Did the family clearly get directions from the Holy Spirit or were they working from blind faith

(2) If they got directions from the Holy Spirit than that child is with God right now, so that child dying was all in God’s will

Foolster, you should not be afraid of dying.

We christians should welcome death, if that is God’s will, just as some muslims look forward to death, so should we but not as suicide bombers but as children of God, completely trusting the Holy Spirit.

Foolster, you have a blessed Christmas and I wish you and your family the best for the New Year as we all work towards peace in this troubled world.