NPR leaps to do the bidding of Hamas-linked CAIR, fires Juan Williams for “anti-Muslim” remarks

It turns out that NPR fired Williams after CAIR sent out a national press release in which CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said this about Williams’ statements: “Such irresponsible and inflammatory comments would not be tolerated if they targeted any other racial, ethnic or religious minority, and they should not pass without action by NPR.”

And NPR hurried to appease this thuggish Hamas-linked group.

Everyone’s favorite stomach-stapled beekeeper, Ibrahim “Honest Ibe” Hooper of CAIR, was just on Fox, defending his takedown of Williams (while denying that CAIR demanded that he be fired), playing the victim card and hectoring Megyn Kelly, demanding to know if she agreed with Williams. (Kelly stood her ground magnificently.) In the course of things he said, “Everyone is accountable for what they say.”

Is that so, Ibe? So I guess you’re accountable for saying this, eh? “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”

Anyway, it’s bad enough that NPR would with such alacrity do the bidding of a group like CAIR, but it’s even worse that Williams’ rather commonplace remarks are being represented as some terrible “demonizing” of all Muslims. He said that he gets nervous on a plane when he sees people in Muslim garb. Even though the 9/11 hijackers and others did not wear Muslim garb, there are many other Islamic jihadists who have worn it, and all of the jihadists have explained and justified their actions by reference to Islamic texts and teachings. No Islamic sect or school of jurisprudence worldwide, meanwhile, has renounced the jihad against unbelievers or the imperative to impose Sharia upon them.

Are there Muslims who are not waging jihad against unbelievers? Of course. But the unwillingness of the Islamic community in the U.S. and Europe to back up its protestations of condemnation of terror with real action to root out the jihad ideology from its ranks makes it impossible to determine whether or not any given Muslim is an Islamic supremacist, or a jihadist.

Is this to “demonize” all Muslims? Of course not. But if Honest Ibe Hooper and his ilk are really not wanting Muslims to be demonized, instead of inviting that “demonization” so they can use it to claim victim status and wring more concessions out of a compliant politically correct media establishment, they could have reacted to Juan Williams’ by recognizing that if anyone gets nervous when seeing people in Muslim garb, it is the fault of the Muslims who have committed acts of violence in the name of Islam. And they could begin honest, genuine efforts to root out the jihad doctrine and Islamic supremacism from their communities.

But they don’t. Now, why is that?

“NPR Fires Analyst Over Comments on Muslims,” by Brian Stelter for the New York Times, October 20 (thanks to all who sent this in):

NPR has terminated its contract with Juan Williams, one of its senior news analysts, after he made comments about Muslims on the Fox News Channel….

The move came after Mr. Williams, who is also a Fox News political analyst, appeared on the “The O’Reilly Factor” on Monday. On the show, the host, Bill O’Reilly, asked him to respond to the notion that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma.” Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”

Mr. Williams said he concurred with Mr. O’Reilly.

He continued: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

Mr. Williams also made reference to the Pakistani immigrant who pleaded guilty this month to trying to plant a car bomb in Times Square. “He said the war with Muslims, America’s war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don’t think there’s any way to get away from these facts,” Mr. Williams said.

NPR said in its statement that the remarks “were inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices, and undermined his credibility as a news analyst with NPR.”…

Ontario: Conference facility caves to pressure from Islamic groups, bans Mark Steyn from speaking
Brown University: Truth about Islam presented as evidence of media bias against Islam
FacebookTwitterLinkedInDiggBlogger PostDeliciousEmailPinterestRedditStumbleUponPrint

Comments

  1. says

    Yes, I saw that this morning. FIENDS!
    They tgrapped him! Why isn’t O’Reilly fired also, he had the man on his show. He’s involved.

    Wll, I’m going to call FOX!I’m going to show my claws, now.

  2. says

    “Even though the 9/11 hijackers and others did not wear Muslim garb, there are many other Islamic jihadists who have worn it…….”

    That’s an interesting point. I’d never given it a thought before.

    I wonder if the 9/11 jihadists would have been stopped if they had been wearing full Muslim garb. They must’ve been conscious of the fact that wearing such clothes might have raised their profile on the radar, so to speak, and made detection more likely.

    If so, consciously wearing such garb is as much a symbolic statement as the burqa, for example.

    Interesting.

  3. says

    And people look at me like I am funny in the head when I tell them that this is 1930’s Germany… After we get finished with the lawyers we must give thought to hanging the history teachers.

  4. says

    I posted this on Atlas Shrugged in response to someone who said “Yet it’s ok for Rick Sanchez to get fired for making anti Semitic remarks?”

    Rick Sanchez made racists remarks. He should be fired for what he said.

    “I’m telling you that everyone who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?” Sanchez said, adding a sarcastic “yeah.”

    “I can’t see someone not getting a job these days because they’re Jewish,” he said

    Juan Williams remarks “Look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

    I don’t see Juan Williams remarks as racists. He is being honest about what he sees. I think he is better off since George Soros has sunk a bit of money into NPR and Media Matters in an attempt to try and take down Fox News and Glenn Beck.

    If you have been watching Glenn Beck lately, I can see why George Soros is getting a bit antsy. The stuff Glenn Beck is talking about is close to home for Soros. Beck has even invited Soros to come on his show to refute anything he has said.

    I personally believe George Soros belongs in a jail cell for some of the things he’s done.

  5. says

    Dastardly, lowly, Stockholm-Syndrome, dhimmi elites cowering before the Muslims. And compare the absolutely openly racist, bloodthirsty, genocidal hate rethoric by those very elites toward the entire Serbian people in 1999. Over the so-called “Serb atrocities in Kosovo”, none of which, as it turnes out, had ever happened. And even worse Hitler-speak by the obscene Albright, cowardly Biden, war criminal Wesley Clark, career death-squad aider William Walker, Christopher Hill, Tony Blair and other high-powered sociopaths who slandered, scourged and crucified Serbia. All for the same damnable reason: to please the Muslims.
    When the revolt?! When will we all rise in revolt against our sociopathic elites?!

    Ruslan Tokhchukov, EnragedSince1999.

  6. says

    I’ll admit that I rarely agree with Juan Williams, and I’ve also contacted Fox about his presence on the weekend roundtable. But I never called for his dismissal; I wanted Fox to ask Juan for his remarks FIRST, instead of allowing him to chirp at the end like a parakeet over other panelists’ views.

    National Public Radio is taxpayer funded. Time to defund NPR, enemy of the First Amendment.

  7. says

    Hey…I get nervous at the airport when I see someone identifying themselves as Muslim too. The Muslims have worked hard for their bad reputation and they deserve it. Over 70 Muslim terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11. Not to mention Mumbai, Darfur, London, Madrid, Russia, Chechnea,Bali (twice), Cairo, Riyadh…the list goes on and on. Williams didn’t say anything wrong. He just stated his opinion based on observable facts.

  8. says

    To say that ‘free speech’ is under threat in America, in Europe and worldwide, from Islam and its supporters, is an understatement.

    As ‘Jihadwatch’ has been pointing out for a long time, there is a global assault by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), and the supporting Islamic nations at the United Nations to legally censor criticism of Islam.

    The OIC has the enthusiastic, active support of, for example, CAIR in the U.S., but also of the Muslim Council of Britain, and similar Islam outfits throughout Europe.

    The easy, ruthless compliance of much of the MSM (such as NPR in America, and the BBC elsewhere) to Islamic diktats is scary. The illiberal, Islam-inspired campaigns against Geert Wilders and Juan Willams need urgent mass resistance.

    The important ‘Stop the Islamization’ campaigns in America and Europe need wide support.

  9. says

    While I tend to think that Mr. Williams should not have been fired, his comments are somewhat puzzling.

    I’ve been on dozens of flights into, around, and out of the Middle East and Central Asia, with plenty of Muslims on board and any number of them wearing Islamic garb. I’ve never had any concerns or apprehensions, and have never had a problem; in fact I’ve always had perfectly fine and pleasant interactions with all on board, including the flight attendants of Iran Air.

    While Mr. Williams comments are somewhat unfortunate, they seem to pale in comparison to the derelict foolishness exhibited here by Jihad Watch.

    First we have the accusation hurled that NPR is appeasing CAIR, though there is no proof provided for this claim.

    Then we’re given Mr. Hooper’s supposed statement that he is not uninterested in seeing the U.S. have some kind of Islamic form of government in the future.

    Assuming he said this, I don’t find it particularly surprising. In fact, our present-day constitution gives him the right to licitly, legally, peaceably work toward this goal, if he so chooses. If JH is fulminating against this on any kind of absolutist constitutional basis, then it is JH, not Mr. Hooper, who thumbs its nose at our present-day constitution.

    From there, JH seems to fantasize that religions can simply capriciously change their beliefs the way people change their socks, exhibiting no apparent meaningful understanding or respect for the theological hermenutical sciences that underpin various religions.

    If the Islamic jihad doctrine, in part, holds that Muslims may resort to force to respond to any kind of non-Muslim aggression against them, then why are they required to renounce all notion of self-defense? Or does Mr. Spencer believe that only non-Muslims are entitled to defend themselves?

    And finally we have mention of Islamic supremacism. Which, at least in part, apparently means for JH any Islamic claim that a belief of theirs is superior to a contrary belief held by another religion. Apparently, they’re supposed to give that up as well, and, it would seem, believe that beliefs professed by all religions are equally true and as equally valid as theirs.

    Perhaps Mr. Spencer believes the Law of Non-Contradiction can be tossed aside as easily as any normative theological tenet of any religion. Seems almost anything goes in the fatuous quest to promote liberal secular supremacism.

  10. says

    It turns out that NPR fired Williams after CAIR sent out a national press release in which CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said this about Williams’ statements…

    Whoa. This is big. Poor Juan, the top of his haid poking only about one sixth of the way out of the Islam Fictive Reality bubble gets busted by the Moslem Activists. But this is the 6th Pillar of Islam in action, and very publicly. The Moslem Activists prefer to work stealthily and rely on enforced self-censorship, but sometimes they are forced to risk going public with a 6th Pillar hit.

    Nipped it the bud, they did. Now that Juan will have plenty of spare time, maybe he should read the Ko-Ran and the Hah-Deaths and hip himself up on reality.

    I’m gonna email Prez Barack Hussein to immediately cut off all taxpayer funding for NPR, a sickening and disgusting operation since its birth. And an unconstitutional one too.

    I’ll let you know how it goes with the Prez when he gets back to me.

  11. says

    @ gerbil tea

    “Take a moment to read some of the essays written by the blogger known as Fjordman and you’ll see not just a streak of anti-Islamic sentiment but also strong anti-immigrant sentiment.”
    ………………………………………

    I would say that this recent piece by Fjordman blows your accusation way outta the water!

    “Those who have read my essays know that I can hardly be called an apologist for Islam. I don’t like Islam at all and make no attempt to hide this fact, but I also don’t like dishonesty. I believe the so-called “Golden Age of medieval Islamic science” is absurdly overblown these days. Nevertheless, if you read history closely there is still room for granting some respect to a small number of scholars from a Muslim background who did decent work for their time.

    I believe in giving credit where credit is due and have therefore, after spending years reading extensively about scientific history, prepared a list of the top dozen Muslim scholars before the Industrial Revolution who in my view deserve some respect for their work.”

    What on earth do you put in your tea, gerbil? It screws up your ability to have a balanced view of the world. Fjordman gives credit where credit is due.

  12. says

    Look at Ibrahim’s facial expression at around 9:45 on my link above when Megyn says that “CAIR has been trying to improve it’s reputation, and it’s been trying to establish that it’s a moderate organization…” The expression is subtle, yet hilarious!

  13. says

    Even better Miriam SIOE, the parent organization for Geller and Spencer’s organization SIOA, issued this statement on their website concerning Karadzic and genocide…

    “The history of muslim oppression of Serbs during the Ottoman empire and the fear of the return of such persecution will not be allowed in Karadzic’s defence. The current persecution of Serbs in Kosovo as justification for that fear will not be allowed as evidence.”

    So we have organizations here that also defend the genocide of Bosnians on the basis of 14th century invasions they were not responsible for. Splendid.

    http://sioe.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/the-extraordinary-rendition-of-radavan-karadic/

    Care to distance yourself from this Jihad Watchers?

  14. says

    @ fairuzfan

    “If the Islamic jihad doctrine, in part, holds that Muslims may resort to force to respond to any kind of non-Muslim aggression against them, then why are they required to renounce all notion of self-defense?”

    ‘Islamic jihad doctrine, in part…’ Are you kidding? Violent jihad is 90% of what the Qur’an talks about when it mentions jihad. Only the very young and the sick are excused the duty of jihad incumbent on every Muslim as per the teachings of Islam. Muslims are also told they must go on regular raids into non-Muslim territory.
    So, this ‘in part’ from you is taqqiya(lying).

    And you play the well worn victim card when you say that ‘Muslims may resort to force to respond to any kind of non-Muslim aggression against them…’

    But what amounts to ‘aggression’, as far as Islam is concerned? The fact that I am not a Muslim means that I am rebelling against God, according to Islam. And to rebel is to be aggressive. So, I’m automatically in the cross-hairs of jihadists. Even though I go about my life peaceably and don’t bother anyone, Islam says I’m being aggressive simply because I reject Islam.

    Your post is a pack of lies and evasions. That’s no wonder, of course. Your so-called religion was founded on a lie.

    Try answering this question posed by David Hume (philosopher) 250 years ago.

    “Which is more likely — that a man should be used as a transmitter by God to deliver some already existing revelations, or that he should utter some already existing revelations and believe himself to be, or claim to be, ordered by God to do so?”

    Second-hand revelations peddled by an Arab trader to the gullible is all you have. Accepting Islam is like buying a second-hand car with a false roadworthy certificate.

  15. says

    With all the usual caveats about ‘Fox News'(especially about a large Saudi share-ownership):

    1.) Bill O’Reilly’s opposition to the siting of the GZM, and to telling a few truths about 9/11, and to his opposition to ‘political correctness’ broadscast on ‘Fox News’ over the past week or so, is very relevant in the light of the latest action of NPR to sack Juan Williams.
    (Of course, the Williams sacking will feature prominently on: O’Reilly Factor, tonight on ‘Fox News’.) But this video clip (7 mins) of a couple of nights ago is relevant to what has happened since:

    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/transcript/muslim-dilemma

    2.) And, as pointed out by commenters on this thread, the on-going, Beck v. Soros political (and personal) antagonism is relevant to all this too. Note how NPR fits in the overall story:

    “Glenn Beck VS George Soros – Round Two!”

    http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=7494

  16. says

    @ GerbilTea

    Being against immigration from Islamic states is not being anti-immigrant. Being anti-immigrant is being against immigration from anywhere in the world.
    The anti-immigration from Islamic states is simply a way to hold back the tide of supremacists who wish to destroy democracies all around the world and turn them into slaves of the most oppressive system ever devised – Islam.
    There’s nothing immoral or illogical about wishing to preserve freedom.

    Fjorman’s position is based on an accurate observation of the facts.

  17. says

    Each such weak-kneed action brings awareness to the public of the malicious slandering against anyone who says anything (even just expressing a personal opinion or stating their fears), anything against Islam is held to a different set of values than on any other subject. This is eye opening to everyone, and just a matter of time to where
    ‘We-the-People’ say this is enough.

    Now more people will stand contra Islam because of these ridiculous false charges and maneuvers by the ‘exalted’ and forever ‘blameless victim’ Islamic sensitivities, while trampling our sensitivities and rights. So expressing an opinion on Islam in the land of the First Amendment, where freedom of speech and the press is allegedly protected, lands the journalist out on the street. Bad move NPR, because we all notice this, it will be publicized everywhere, and more people will learn. NPR/CAIR just registered themselves another layer of animosity from the public (who also donate money to NPR), which is slowly awaking. Thank you for helping us all see more clearly on Islam’s preferred status. Noted, one more notch to address Islamic immigration. Enough!

    OTOH, maybe he will get a higher salary position at Fox. Bravo! Juan Williams, for stating what most of the flying public, who must take off their shoes, already know, for speaking the truth. We know.

  18. says

    “miriam rove”, Courrehes W & GerbilTea:

    You can lie and troll all you want. But the regulars here are a knowledgeable lot. Your damned lies about “Serb atrocities” have been long disproved. NONE of the alleged “Serb atrocities in Kosovo” happened. NONE! Not “45 albanians massacred in Racak”, not “operation horseshoe”, not “100,000 albanians herded in the soccer stadium in Pristina”, not “albanians thrown into the trepca mine”, and not “rape camps”.
    There are rape camps now in Kosovo, alright: the largest child sex-slave industry in the world that sprung up there under the wing of NATO. In their May 6 & 7, 2004 reports respectively, Amnesty International & Human Rights Watch (neither exactly the Serbs’ friend) presented charges backed by hard evidence that after the NATO liberation, your Kosovar Albanians had created sex-slave industry that “DID NOT EXIST THERE BEFORE”, and more than 1/3 of the sex slaves there are “under the age of 13″. That is, little girls of 12, 11, 10, 9 … . Things got far worse since.
    YOU are with the mass child-rapists! YOU are with the rabidly racist, sadistic, genocidal Kosovar Albanian KLA terrorists! YOU are with the kidnappers, rapists, torturers, mutilators, murderers, church-destroyers, Christianity-eradicators! YOU are Islamo-Nazi collaborators!

    Ruslan Tokhchukov, EnragedSince1999.

  19. says

    “Two points. First provide your proof of Robert’s manifest support for either of those groups or retract that false assertion”

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/03/a-pakistani-member-of-the-english-defence-league-speaks-out.html

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/03/uk-fascist-anti-fascists-attack-anti-jihad-demonstrators.html

    “The EDL leadership has been consistent in rejecting the BNP and all racism and neo-fascism. There is no reliable indication that the EDL itself is in any way racist or neofascist, and a good deal of evidence to the contrary. The EDL is standing up to violent thugs from both the Left and the increasingly assertive Islamic communities in Britain, and they deserve the support of all free people.”

  20. says

    Oh yeah, almost forgot, sick of GerbilTea too. In short, tired of terror, tired of apologists for terror, tired of tedious arguments and tired of left-wing cowardice and hypocrisy. I think this time I’ve pretty much covered things. Time for a beer.

  21. says

    It seems many are missing this part of Williams comments:

    “…identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims,…”

    Isn’t Williams trying to emphasize that it is the most fervant, devout and pious of muslims who are more likely to commit acts of jihad? And maybe those more fervant types are more likely to wear “muslim garb”?

    1. If that’s his point. True and fair statement
    2. Even if not, Firing becuase of more CAIR whining is dhimmitude of the first degree

  22. says

    Ruslan Tokhchukov, EnragedSince1999

    So, Milosevic, was right? It was a war PROVOKED by the islamics AGAINST the christians there!

    Same thing things to be going on in Yugoslavia and Albania, now.

  23. says

    Fairuzfan: “for JH any Islamic claim that a belief of theirs is superior to a contrary belief held by another religion. Apparently, they’re supposed to give that up as well, and, it would seem, believe that beliefs professed by all religions are equally true and as equally valid as theirs”

    You must be a lawyer working for islam, since you have turned all lawful arguments on their head.

    However, it is a fact, that other beliefs ARE superior to islam. islam is a de-volved ideology. Backwards, and savage, and petty.

    Now, the key to the U.S. 1st Amendment is that,”everyone has a RIGHT to their own religion or belief” – and that’s as far as it goes. NO one has a right to impose their beliefs on anybody else!

    Imposing islam on others, is that islamics do best. Forcing everyone to conceded to islamic rulings, such as removing exhaust fans from restaurants because it bothers islamics. Having someone fired from a job, because that person said something islamics don’t want to hear. And that kind of thing, actually INFRINGES God given rights of non-islamics.

    All petty things, with which islamics keep chipping away at the PURITY of our Bill of Rights. The wording of each amendment which was carefully thought out.

    But we’re aware of your little games.

    NO religion or law, has a right to IMPOSE itself on others!

    When it’s reached that point, it’s time to fight back!

  24. says

    “. By extension, your being Iranian makes you suspect in their minds from the get go.”

    Bewrbiltea: I think most Iranians lean towards the West. Those are the young people. These people are our 5th Column behind enemy lines.

    A wise man takes his allies when they come to him. Take every person that is with you, we need them all.

    We need every person that comes to us, because we’re losing others.

  25. says

    I am pleased to hear the announcement that Juan Williams was signed to a new deal and expanded role with Fox . I heard this announcement during their 6 P.M. news and opinion broadcast. Score one for Freedom of Speech.

  26. says

    According to than Rand study and also a State Department 2006) of global terrorist incidents about 25% to 30% of all terrorist attacks are committed by muslim. All the rest are done by non-muslim.

  27. says

    But the real question is, does anybody here trust Miriam Rove?

    Hey Defender, please provide documentation to back up your claims. Methinks you are pulling those numbers out of your butt.

  28. says

    Islam is at war with the west. The evidence for this assertion is so overwhelming that no more proof is needed. This is now considered a given and obvious for those free of the MSM lies and their brainwashing.

    CAIR serves as islam’s propaganda machine inside of our shores while it carefully cloaks itself as a human rights organization. CAIR with the help of the dhimmies of NPR have diminished one more time our right to speak freely by this latest attack on an individual who simply expressed the honest truth.
    Islam indeed will bring America down, from within and from without.

  29. says

    Islam is at war with the west. The evidence for this assertion is so overwhelming that no more proof is needed. This is now considered a given and obvious for those free of the MSM lies and their brainwashing.

    CAIR serves as islam’s propaganda machine inside of our shores while it carefully cloaks itself as a human rights organization. CAIR with the help of the dhimmies of NPR have diminished one more time our right to speak freely by this latest attack on an individual who simply expressed the honest truth.
    Islam indeed will bring America down, from within and from without.

  30. says

    I knew nothing at all about Juan Williams until this story broke, at New English Review and here on jihadwatch.

    I checked out the links provided at both locations.

    I observe that he is Afro-American.

    And the two statements by him, as given in the article above, show that a healthy instinct for self-preservation appears to be kicking in; that he’s prepared to believe what his eyes and ears tell him.

    ‘On the show, the host, Bill O’Reilly, asked him to respond to the notion that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma.” Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”

    ‘Mr. Williams said he concurred with Mr. O’Reilly.

    ‘He continued:

    “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country.

    “But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

    ‘Mr. Williams also made reference to the Pakistani immigrant who pleaded guilty this month to trying to plant a car bomb in Times Square.

    “He said the war with Muslims, America’s war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don’t think there’s any way to get away from these facts,” Mr. Williams said.’

    Congratulations, Mr Williams, for saying out loud in public what a whole lot of non-Muslim Americans – whether immigrant or native-born, whether black, white, red, yellow and brindle – are thinking inside their heads, as they watch the day’s ‘jihad news’, and start putting two and two together.

    I was particularly struck by the fact that the words of the jihadist, Faisal Shahzad, had stuck in his mind, and that he’d been mulling them over, coming to the awful realization…these people **are declaring war on us**.

    Time to re-post a classic – the free citizen’s manifesto, from Michelle Malkin:

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/03/i-am-john-doe.html

    ‘I am John Doe’

    ‘Dear Muslim Terrorist [JIHAD] Plotter/Planner/Funder/Enabler/Apologist,

    ‘You do not know me. But I am on the lookout for you. You are my enemy. And I am yours.

    ‘I am John Doe.

    ‘I am traveling on your plane. I am riding on your train. I am at your bus stop. I am on your street. I am in your subway car. I am on your lift.

    ‘I am your neighbor. I am your customer. I am your classmate. I am your boss.

    ‘I am John Doe.

    ‘I will never forget the example of the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 who refused to sit back on 9/11 and let themselves be murdered in the name of Islam without a fight.

    ‘I will never forget the passengers and crew members who tackled al Qaeda shoe-bomber Richard Reid on American Airlines Flight 63 before he had a chance to blow up the plane over the Atlantic Ocean.

    ‘I will never forget the alertness of actor James Woods, who notified a stewardess that several Arab men sitting in his first-class cabin on an August 2001 flight were behaving strangely. The men turned out to be 9/11 hijackers on a test run.

    ‘I will act when homeland security officials ask me to “report suspicious activity.”

    ‘I will embrace my local police department’s admonition: “If you see something, say something.”

    ‘I am John Doe.

    ‘I will protest your Jew-hating, America-bashing “scholars.”

    ‘I will petition against your hate-mongering mosque leaders.

    ‘I will raise my voice against your subjugation of women and religious minorities.

    ‘I will challenge your attempts to indoctrinate my children in our schools.

    ‘I will combat your violent propaganda on the Internet.

    ‘I am John Doe.

    ‘I will support law enforcement initiatives to spy on your operatives, cut off your funding and disrupt your murderous conspiracies.

    ‘I will oppose all attempts to undermine our borders and immigration laws.

    ‘I will resist the imposition of sharia principles and sharia law in my taxi cab, my restaurant, my community pool, the halls of Congress, our national monuments, the radio and television airwaves, and all public spaces.

    ‘I will not be censored in the name of tolerance.

    ‘I will not be cowed by your Beltway lobbying groups in moderates’ clothing. I will not cringe when you shriek about “profiling” or “Islamophobia.”

    ‘I will put my family’s safety above sensitivity. I will put my country above multiculturalism.

    ‘I will not submit [SURRENDER] to your will. I WILL NOT SURRENDER. I will not be intimidated.

    ‘I am John Doe.”

    I’d be curious to see just how many of the statements, in this manifesto Mr Williams would be willing to unhesitatingly sign off on, by now. Most of them, I suspect; especially the bit about putting safety ahead of sensitivity.

    I would suggest that people send him encouraging emails or letters, or cards. Quote the exchange with O’Reilly, exactly as given – Mr Williams’ frank and open admission of the [entirely rational and commonsensical] unease he feels when identifiably-Muslim persons board his plane, and his reference to the words of the Times Square jihadist – and thank him for saying out loud, in public, the misgivings that *you* feel.

    If lots of people tell him he’s not imagining things – that his wariness of Muslims is rational, and is shared by many – then he may feel encouraged to speak up some more.

  31. says

    Isabella, Abu-Lahab, Thomas-h,
    Re DOI’s figures on terrorist acts, just so happens I posted something about this yesterday at my blog below, in response to some outrageous allegations at Loonwatch that there are more Jewish -terror than Islamic terror acts (well, there are…. if you include the eighties!)
    Safe to say DOI’s figures are not on the money, I’m sure you won’t be surprised to learn…..
    (my piece doesn’t take in recent-ish acts and would-be acts such as the underpants bomber, the Times Square bomber et al.)
    Any comments to Fu.saisee@gmail.com
    Cheers from Hong Kong……

    http://thebattleoftours.blogspot.com/2010/10/muslims-are-not-responsible-for.html

  32. says

    NPR should be de-funded. This is our tax money paying for this type of leftist activity and it needs to be put to a stop.

    I disagree with most of Juan Williams’ political remarks, but the man is NOT a bigot.

    The real collection of bigots is the Islamic terrorist front group that lodged the complaint against him.

    This low-life horde will never acknowledge that in our country, they do not have the right to not be offended.

    No pandering by weak-minded socialists, whitewashing by media lap-pups, or government thought-crime legislation will ever be able to change our thoughts and opinions,and we will always find a way to voice them, no matter who likes it and who doesn’t.

  33. says

    The media fails to mention that the 5’500’000’000 non-muslims on Earth are listed in he Quran as valid targets for Conversion/head-tax/or Death as the enemies of Islam and Allah.
    It’s unfair for 1.2 billion mulims to label 5’500’000’000 as evil enemies just because of 1 man’s opinion 1400 years ago that didn’t speak for the majority of Humans at that time.
    I could start my own faith by fabricating a voice in my head and negating all of the previous Books from God because I have the true message.
    Believe it……or die.

    Know Islam – No Peace
    NO Islam – KNOW Peace

  34. says

    Williams was fired for violating NPR editorial policy. Editorials=opinion do they not? So NPR is admitting it has a biased view being fed to the public using public money.

    Time to cut the public funding of the PBS/NPR propaganda machine. Force them to compete for financing in the marketplace of ideas. Force them to hold out their own tin cup. Only then will we know if their “editorial policy” has any value.

    The Public really has no need to fund another source of Opinion Journalism in an already over saturated market.

  35. says

    Imagine Courreges W in the early 1990’s.

    She’s a huge supporter of those fabulous Majihideen “freedom fighters” who are heroically beheading those nasty Serb infidels.
    She avidly follows their battles against the secular Muslims and those evil Infidel Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs.

    Courreges W has taken a shine to a most fearsome Mujahideen warrior, a certain Mr Bin Laden. She’s also smitten by those brave Al Quds fighters too.

    She’s thinking that maybe she might even start writing letters to her Mujahideen heroes urging them on in the conquest of those naughty Serbs.

    Her bedroom wall is covered with their exploits and she goes to fancy dress parties decked out in Mujahideen gear.

    The early 1990’s must have been heady days for her.

  36. says

    I donot have to give you any link find on your own. First too many of you racist claim every terrorist act in history was done by muslim. Are you sdaying that the IRA was muslim when they did they terrorist attack in Northern Ireland. Quick someone tell the Pope there are nomore Christian in Ireland they are all muslim.

  37. says

    “…your remarks against females are rotten and nasty, vicious and barbaric.

    My remarks about… females? Where did you see that???
    My remarks were about YOU- in particular your inability to think and ensuing from that other limitations. Apparently reading is one of them.
    Now which of my remarks was “rotten, vicious, nasty and barbaric”? Please be more specific.

    A curious thing. I notice that you are unable to author a neat slur on your own and instead pick up the used up tomatoes that bounced off you face. Gosh, you are helpless.

    You really do remind me of a Muslim male.

    As I said before, EVERYTHING reminds you of a male. That is exactly your problem and the reason you can’t stop your rape fantasies. Again, try to find a boy friend and in the meantime take cold showers frequently.

    And, please, don’t worry about me being unable to find a girlfriend. I have grand children now and am rather happily married old guy so finding girlfriends is not something I dedicate my energies to.

    Now I notice you call me a pig. That is a very rude thing to do. True I did refer to you as a “poor cow”, but it isn’t exactly an insult the way “neanderthal pig” is. The former is an expression conveying pity for a hopeless case, the latter is nasty and vulgar effort to insult. Very much fitting your overall mental characteristic.

    Do you have even a secondary education?

    Does one need an education to immediately recognize the fact you are a ninny? Mind you, that fact is evident to a few others here even if it may contradict the opinion of the US Congress.

    In fact, you sound like the echo of Defenderof I

    LOL. Can’t you come up with your own original slur instead of plagiarizing mine?

  38. says

    Poor, poor guy….another victim of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE AWRY. PC is killing this country. Have we forgotten common sense? We should all deliver speeches that have first been cleared by ACLU, CAIR, the Hollywood elite? Starting to sound like the Soviet Union now, ehh>? Or George Orwells 1984!

    Come on people! Jesse Jackson said the same thing once – that if he were walking down the street while being tailed by 2 black guys, he would feel un easy.

    It’s a MAD MAD MAD world out there…Travesty.

    I wish him well on his next assignment – “as far from NPR as possible!!!!”

  39. says

    “Everyone’s favorite stomach-stapled beekeeper, Ibrahim “Honest Ibe” Hooper of CAIR, was just on Fox, defending his takedown of Williams (while denying that CAIR demanded that he be fired), playing the victim card and hectoring Megyn Kelly, demanding to know if she agreed with Williams.” — Robert

    Hooper’s behavior on Fox was an absolute DISGRACE. Megyn held her own beautifully by reminding this creep that he is a guest on her show, etc, while Hooper once again revealed what a pathetic liar he is by denying that he and CAIR didn’t want Juan fired (yet he did admit to being “Pleased” that Juan was fired). And where does Hooper get off hounding Megyn for an answer like that?! Obviously he was trying to get her to speak freely and honestly so that he could peg her a “hater” as well. He claims that Juan Williams is a hater, but the sane among us know that he is not. Juan spoke honestly about how the majority of us feel when we see a muslim on board an airplane.

    Hey like it or not, Hooper, the majority of Americans (and non-Americans too) are not the least bit comfortable flying with muslims, and with good reason; and if you’re soooo unhappy with islam’s well deserved *BAD* reputation, then blame your fellow muslims for tarnishing your precious “religion of peace”, not everyone else! Of course any sane and rational person can see that islam isn’t really a religion of peace at all, but that it is evil to the core. Only those choosing to believe a lie, or taqiyya artists, think that islam is peaceful. No, it isn’t.

  40. says

    Courreges W:

    It is useless to seriously argue with a troll and a compulsive liar such as you. “Tons”? Yes tons of lies by the Western governments, CNN, The New York Times, The International Herald Tribune, The Guardian, BBC, ABC -practically the entire Western media who outdid Goebbels and Schricher with their lies. And you want us to “research” it? To dive into those “gazillions” of toxic cesspool waste? As useless as it is to even talk to you, here’s a very incomplete list of lies by the Western media. Not one of those exposes of their lies was ever challenged by anyone. How can anyone if this happens to be unchallengeable truth? Can you challenge it? It would be curious what lies you can come up with trying? Anyway, here goes:
    http://www.srpska-mreza.com/Kosovo/hoax/articles/Dolecek.html

    “HISTORICAL TRUTH”? “RECORDED”? “Omarska”??! This tells you about the “Omarska” hoax. But what about real rape-torture-murder camp such as Celebici? Bosnian Muslims and Croats forcing Serb fathers have sex with their daughters, brothers with each other under threat of horrible torture, then horribly tortured and murdered anyway. A comment from you? Lie to us some more.

  41. says

    C_W, Enraged, etc. Could you please stop it with the argueing about this please? While this is an important topic (I don’t proport to know anything about it either way) it is derailing from the main topic of Islam. Also, this is generating fast into insults and (frnakly distrubing) strange fantasies (a madam of a brothel?! Really?! This is your idea of debate?) about the other person on both sides that is not productive.

  42. says

    champ,

    ewha1 had correctly quoted CW’s epithets directed at other posters here, myself included (he missed one: “complete idiot”). So, you defend her from my “slights”, but do not defend any of us from her much worse name-calling? How come? Read those words, quoted by ewha1, again. So, my “slights” are outrageous to you, and those are not? She herself says that her language is “fine”, and you agree?
    “Formidable warrior against Islam”? Relentlessly spewing absolutely openly racist, genocidal hate toward “the Serbs”, that is, the entire Serbian people, every man, woman and child? For what? For defending themselves from Islamic terrorists, in their own country. The entire Jihad International had converged in Bosnia to murders the Serbs for Islam. The 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Muhammad was there. 9/11 hijackers Nawaf Alkhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar were there. Thousands of al-Qaida veterans of the jihad against the Russians in Afghanistan were there, having a “brotherly reunion” in yet another “holy war against the infidels”. The Iranian Revolutionary Guards, the mightiest and ablest jihadis on Earth were streaming in by thousands, as did their Lebanese carbon copy Hezbollah, a serial mass-murderer of Americans. And so did the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas. All proudly and publically admit to it themselves. And our disgraceful government was enthusiastically and activelly aiding and abetting them, giddy with expectation of appreciation and gratitude of the Muslims. The dhimmi itch was so irresistable, that the US and other Western democracies then actually joined jihad, vanguishing the Serb Christians. And in 1999, they did it again, over the so-called “Serb atrocities in Kosovo”, all of which now turned out to be lies. All for the love of the Muslims. Well, did we enjoy their love on 9/11? The shameful fact is that the Western democracies had exterminated the only armed Resistance against the Islamic Jihad in Europe, in a futile effort to win the good graces of the Muslims. And CW still rants in total support of this horrible crime of the US and NATO.
    With “formidable warriors against Islam” like her and you, we’ll never get anywhere. Ever.
    I am disappointed with you, champ. For the first time ever, I am disappointed with you.

    Ruslan Tokhchukov, EnragedSince1999.

  43. says

    And Foolster41:

    This IS an important topic, and it is discussed not nearly enough, beacause the vast majority of Americans & Europeans still don’t know the truth about the Balkans.

  44. says

    Champ,

    Formidable warrior against Islam?

    Who? this hateful infantile narcissist is your partner warrior against Islam?

    She, beside being an extreme narcissist, is also remarkably obtuse, which a very unfortunate combination for a “formidable warrior”.

    For a narcissist for whom the most essential thing is defending his grotesquely inflated image it is a torture not being able to do so and it brings out rage. So, as her ineptitude doesn’t allow her to counter arguments with arguments she attacks person with litany of abuses and accusations for the insolence of questioning her belief. And then she whines she is a victim.

    Look at the idiocy of that complaint:

    These two sociopaths have been attacking me for speaking the truth about the well-known and proven Serb atrocities in the ’92-’95 Bosnian War.

    But my point has been exactly that alleged by her “Serb atrocities” (rape and death camps) are neither “proven”, nor “well known” – especially when the Hague Tribunal NEVER mentions them with a single word.

    I refer you to he thread “Stella L. Jatras: The Rape of Serbian Women”
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/09/stella-l-jatras-the-rape-of-serbian-women.html
    where both ewha1, enraged and Lazarus completely demolished the credibility of her sources while I only pointed out that the so called facts she quoted were NOT supported by the finding of the Hague tribunal –hardly pro-Serbian institution.

    Here is exactly what I said to her:
    You have put my rejection of the hoax of “serb rape camps” and the myth of 100.000 of Kosovar civilians murdered by Serbs in the same category with Holocoust denial. That is a crude, malicious and stupid insult. I don’t wish to discuss with you. Go away.

    Do you believe this is an “attack by a sociopath”.

    Despite my expressed disinterest in discussion with someone whose mental characteristic by then became obvious to me she once again approached me directly on the current threat and you can see that her “comments” become increasingly shriller and more absurd – sometimes to the point of bizarre. She “guesses” my true name is Abdullah or Muhammad , but in the next posting she insists I am a Serb! Not that I mind that. I admire Serbs. Always did.

    I would also ignore her attempts at debate:
    “Shut up evil, immoral, vicious, vile, vulgar, hater, nutjob, demented, Utterly demented, crass, crude, nasty, vicious, rotten, pathetic, hate-filled, rotten, rotten immoral, pathetic, you’re the fool, you’re such an ignoramus, you’re very sick, Mentally ill, sociopathy, you are one sick dude. I pity your poor mother who spewed such a demon, such a vile, vulgar pig, A Hitler clone.

    But I can’t accept her calling me a “Hitler clone” and I am forwarding that to Marisol with a request that the person be either told to apologize or banned.

    I now notice a post from Ruslan above. I will close with quoting him verbatim:

    I am disappointed with you, champ. For the first time ever, I am disappointed with you.

  45. says

    I’ve been busy.

    a) A million thanks to both Thomas_h and to Enragedsince1999, plus others. Utterly wonderful put downs to the KLA Madam. I wasn’t going to post seeing as you all posted powerful eloguent posts.

    b) There are many horrific faux pas in evidence with Courreges W’s writings –let’s be kind and call them “writings”

    We’ve already been over the “If you don’t agree with me you’re a Holocaust denier” slur. In summary, her claims are so far left of mainstream thought she ended up accusing the whole World of Holocaust denial. It paints a rather sad picture doesn’t it.

    Aside from her laughable “Holocaoust” slur, the most incredible charge that I think I’ve ever heard from anyone has come from Courreges W

    I do think it points to a……erm…….erm….a personality disorder and it’s this phrase she used about the wonder of child birth.

    c) she said “I pity your poor mother who spewed such a demon

    Yes she did. She didn’t say “Fkcu you” or “Fkcu off” etc, she said

    I pity your poor mother who spewed such a demon

    The wonder of child birth. Of giving birth. Of the beauty, the majesty, the miracle, etc.

    But to Courreges W, completely unpromted, as she was hurling mindless abuse at an anonymous poster who’d quite rightly questioned her stance, equates the most glorious of human acts as “spewing” out a “demon“.

    Would you ever think that “child birth” should be equated with “spewing out a demon“?

    Well, Courreges W does. Equating a newly born baby is no different from a demon

    A DEMON = A BABY

    Above and beyond her disdraceful slights, her demands that all who disbelieve her are “Holocaust Deniers“, her complete and utter lack of evidence, her lack of background reading, her insensitivity, her equivicating child birth with the spewing out of demons suggests a very disturbed personality.

    Seek help

  46. says

    I was brought up in a poor neighbohood – predominantly black. And man, blacks and white kids fought all the time. I grew up scared of blacks, thinking they were mean and always wondered if I was going to get beat up. It wasn’t until my dad moved us out and showed me its not the race, religion, etc.. its the person who chooses to be mean. And he is right – I know good and mean people of ALL races. But..when I was younger, I thought the opposite.

    Same thing here – I, too, feel that Juan’s comments, although he definitely could have worded it much more PC, were NOT racist in any way – he said what ALL non-muslims are thinking.

    Anyone who says they see a Muslim and they DON’T wonder if they are for or against Jihad, is a liar. I’m not saying they believe ALL are terrorists, but I guarantee you they are wondering.

  47. says

    You kidding? This is NPR we’re talking about. Maybe Juan will awake to the double standards and lack of free speech when it comes to the ROP. I’m sure if this was about christians or jews, he would be commended and given a raise.

    In the end, I commend Juan for speaking his mind as should any other American. We should be way past the point where mere words should be grounds for dismissal and I would contend that Juan should sue NPR based his right to free speech…understanding, of course, that NPR should maintain their right to hire/fire whom they wish. However, even this is a double standard, plenty of muslims are spewing crap each day and they don’t lose their jobs. I’m certain they have people employed at NPR today that have said much worse of other groups.

  48. says

    Of course the Serb atrocities happened. That’s a no-brainer. Rape camps and mass-murder of Croats and Muslims for a “Greater Serbia.” Srebrenica, Omarska, and Kosovo.

    Sorry, but I’m not going to let you get away with excusing the mass-murdering Serbs. “Slobo” and Karadzic – Sociopaths. You’re a Serb, so you’re biased. Yes, the “ethnic cleansing” of the former Yugoslavia happened, no matter how much you deny it.

  49. says

    miriam rove wrote:
    “My politics are to the left and I hate Islam. come on let’s get real.”

    Then you are an exception, and not the general rule, so come on, let’s get real.

    And why don’t you do us all a favor, “miriam”, the man with a woman’s moniker, and keep your opinions about perceived racist remarks from other commenters to yourself, or at least try to improve your spelling and grammar a bit, while critiquing them.

  50. says

    MR, I am an Evangelical rightist in my social and political views. I dislike radical feminism, the homosexual movement, abortion, and have no soft spot for Marxism of any kind. And, just maybe, I might even think that people like Michael Servetus and David Aikenhead had it coming (kudos to you if you know what I’m referring to).

    But I have, in the past, expressed concern that waking up to the evils which the Islamic world is unleashing on the rest of us may cause a dangerous and unreasonable backlash against people owho are guilty of nothing but Mideastern, South Asian, or Malay heritage. Part of what it means to be a rightist in America is a respect for certain ideas bequeathed by Magna Carta, the limited government ideal, and the US Constitution itself.

    And as for our Evangelical Christian tradition, we pioneered consensual government and political compact in our own ecclesiastical communities two centuries before the so-called “Enlightenment” bought into these ideas.
    Further, as someone who takes the Great Commission of Matthew 28 seriously, I believe we American Christians have a sacred duty to Muslim immigrants whose faith got so shaken (not least by 9/11) that they’ve started seeking answers in our churches. They’ve started turning up all over the place over the past decade. Paul the Apostle (the guy whom feminists and homosexuals love to hate) spoke to his own time and place about how there is neither Jews nor Greek in Christ.

    BTW, I agree completely with people here who say that Juan Williams simply spoke honestly about what a lot of people have been worried about since 9/11. Given his record–including parts of which I myself disagree–it was utterly uncalled for to charge him with bigotry.

  51. says

    “do me a favor. keep your racism to your self. serb killeed thousands, if not more.”

    That is rather pervasive here, if you hadn’t noticed Miriam. Many of the posters probably do keep their sentiment purely focused on Islamic religion but you will equally find vitriol against those who hail from Muslim majority nations. Take a moment to read some of the essays written by the blogger known as Fjordman and you’ll see not just a streak of anti-Islamic sentiment but also strong anti-immigrant sentiment. Further consider Robert’s past support (I doubt he has continued support) of Vlaams Belang in the Netherlands or the English Defence League (highly controversial if they are racist, I’ll let you decide on that yourself) in relation to the possibility that much of this anti-Islam fervor is more so xenophobia than it is a serious critique of Islam.

  52. says

    do me a favor. keep your racism to your self.

    Ruslan is enraged, but I’m not so sure he’s a racist…He probably knows a lot more of what go’s on in that part of the world than you do…

  53. says

    “The idea that every white person who desires self-determination and self-preservation is a racist, xenophobic neo-Nazi is nonsense and should be flatly rejected. The vast majority of racist violence in Western nations is that of non-whites attacking whites. It’s not about white supremacy, it’s about equality. Whites are currently the only racial group specifically denied the opportunity to defend their own countries and heritage. If we assert our right to do so we are thus fighting for equality, not supremacy.”

    Fjordman denies that he is a white supremacist, my kudos to him, but is he separatist? Ehhh, certainly does seem to be that way. He also has favored moratoriums on immigration, which I would describe as being anti-immigrant. Suggesting that he is not anti-immigrant is something I doubt even Fjordman himself would do.

  54. says

    I am not an exception. I am from Iran and most Iranians are to the left but they hate Islam. did you not see the millions of people marching in Streets of Iran last year? who do you think they are? right wingers and neo cons? no.

    this is a forum and I can express my views.

    my spelling has nothing to do with anything. some of the brightest minids in the world could not speel. Eistien was on of them.

    and finnly this is inernet. people choose all kind of names.
    Have a good day.
    M

  55. says

    awake,

    I have an Iranian acquaintance here who says that if an Iranian man uses woman’s name he is, most certainly, a homosexual. That could explain “miriam’s” declaration of hate toward Islam and animosity toward Christianity he/she had displayed on a few occasions. He/she is not our friend at all, but a parasite who after tricking the host to grant him/her a safe shelter spits in his face.

    It would be much better for us if he/she reverted to Islam and get the hell out of the West. Both Islam and the West would gain; Islam by expanding its army of cretins and we by getting rid of one.

  56. says

    GerbilTea wrote:
    “Further consider Robert’s past support (I doubt he has continued support) of Vlaams Belang in the Netherlands or the English Defence League (highly controversial if they are racist, I’ll let you decide on that yourself) in relation to the possibility that much of this anti-Islam fervor is more so xenophobia than it is a serious critique of Islam.”

    Two points. First provide your proof of Robert’s manifest support for either of those groups or retract that false assertion.

    Second, by your accusation, Robert would not only be critiquing Islam, but rather any other culture or religion foreign to him, which he does not and has not.

    Stop with the ankle-biting already.

  57. says

    The blog post by SIOE defends one of the architects of the atrocities committed by Serbians on the basis that the Ottoman Empire had controlled the territory in the past. In other words, they are stating that these are mitigating circumstances for evil. Other times, you will find blatant denial of the atrocities committed. However, when ridiculous figures such as Ahmadinejad make comparable claims in regard to the Holocaust, the posters here rightly take offense.

    When it comes to Muslims, you will probably find many posters here who would quietly accept their massacre. By extension, your being Iranian makes you suspect in their minds from the get go.

  58. says

    when did you fly Iran Air? or any other middle eastern airlines? before 9-11?
    first of all it is the western airlines you need to be worry about. remmeber they blow up the westerners. your ezample of Iran Air is not good enough. I was born and raised in Iran. no one is going to blow up and Iran Air. as much as I hate the Iranian government, if you thougt the Israleis and ELAL have a full proof security, try to get on an air plane in Iran.

    while there are a lot of things at JW wacht id do not agree with, this guy william(s) should have never got fired. everything he said it was correct. they got read of him to be politically correct. that simple. othewise muslims would cry foul.
    and as Islam being superior, from day one they put this in your head that muhamad was the last prophet and everone else is going to hell. they tried to plant that in my head too. but it did not work.
    m

  59. says

    Wow, fairuzfan, way to use words and phrases to obfuscate. You wouldn’t happen to be a lawyer, would you? Are you planning to become a politician?

    Some examples from your post:

    1. “theological hermenutical sciences”
    How about “theological hermenutics”. No science is involved!

    2. “The Islamic jihad doctrine, in part, holds…”
    Maybe so, but that’s not the part of “Islamic jihad doctrine” being addressed!

    3. “… Islamic supremacism… which at least in part…”
    Again, that’s not the part being addressed.

    4. “… our present-day constitution gives him [Hooper] the right to licitly, legally, peaceably work toward this goal [the Islamization of the U.S.]… If JH [?] is fulminating against this on any kind of absolutist constitutional basis, then it is JH, not Mr. Hooper, who thumbs its nose at our present-day constitution.”

    Your “if”, fairuzfan, is a red herring. If you’re correct that we are “fulminating”, then on the one hand, it’s quite constitutional (even with an “absolutist constitutional basis”), and on the other hand, most of us are unconcerned about anyone’s “licitly, legally peaceably” working toward their goals, but we rather object to Islamists shooting civilians, cutting off their heads, trying to set off bombs in our midst, flying hijacked airlines into civilian skyscrapers, and similar.

    5. “Perhaps Mr. Spencer believes the Law of Non-Contradiction can be tossed aside as easily as any normative theological tenet of any religion. Seems almost anything goes in the fatuous quest to promote liberal secular supremacism.”
    Talk about violating the “law” of non-contradiction: “liberal secular supremacism”! The words ‘liberal’ and ‘supremacism’ are contradictory, as are the words “secular’ and ‘supremacism’.

    In sum, fairuzfan, your entire post is fatuous.

  60. says

    fairuzfan wrote:
    “And finally we have mention of Islamic supremacism. Which, at least in part, apparently means for JH any Islamic claim that a belief of theirs is superior to a contrary belief held by another religion. Apparently, they’re supposed to give that up as well, and, it would seem, believe that beliefs professed by all religions are equally true and as equally valid as theirs.”

    More ankle-biting from a career troll.

    Just for the record, everyone believes their religion is the best, otherwise they would convert to a better one if they discovered it. To try to pass this off as Spencer’s definition of Islamic supremacism, when he explicitly means spreading Islam globally and supplanting all other ideologies is not even remotely the same thing.

    If you were to be taken seriously, which you have not proven yourself to be, you are either intellectually dishonest or cognitively deficient. Neither answer reflects well of yourself, however.

  61. says

    Then we’re given Mr. Hooper’s supposed statement that he is not uninterested in seeing the U.S. have some kind of Islamic form of government in the future.
    Assuming he said this, I don’t find it particularly surprising. In fact, our present-day constitution gives him the right to licitly, legally, peaceably work toward this goal, if he so chooses.

    Do you know what sedition is? What part of Sharia extends to our natural freedoms and human rights? Separation of religion and state? Equality of the sexes? Freedom of speech and expression? Freedom of conscience and belief? Where in the American Constitution does it allow death for apostates, stoning death for adultery, hanging for homosexuality? The universe of Islamic sharia cannot be further away from our reality. You think it legal to push seditious Sharia? Think again.

    If the Islamic jihad doctrine, in part, holds that Muslims may resort to force to respond to any kind of non-Muslim aggression against them, then why are they required to renounce all notion of self-defense? Or does Mr. Spencer believe that only non-Muslims are entitled to defend themselves?

    You think extending ‘dawa’ is okay, since this is a free society, but refused it becomes “self defense” – a cause for Jihad? So, by your taqiyya’ twisted reasoning, any opposition to the spread of Islam is cause for Jihad, but any Jihad against non-Muslims does not warrant self defense? What do you think Jihad Watch is all about, if not “self defense” against Jihad? Islam started it, 1400 years ago, and with (our) extorted oil money is waging Jihad today. We must finish it.

    And finally we have mention of Islamic supremacism. Which, at least in part, apparently means for JH any Islamic claim that a belief of theirs is superior to a contrary belief held by another religion. Apparently, they’re supposed to give that up as well, and, it would seem, believe that beliefs professed by all religions are equally true and as equally valid as theirs.

    Yes. All or none.

  62. says

    “If JH is fulminating against this on any kind of absolutist constitutional basis, then it is JH, not Mr. Hooper, who thumbs its nose at our present-day constitution.”

    That is wrong. Shariah is intolerant and therefore cannot be tolerated. That’s just logic. Tolerating a totalitarian system is social suicide.

  63. says

    ” are they required to renounce all notion of self-defense? Or does Mr. Spencer believe that only non-Muslims are entitled to defend themselves?”

    Jihad is aggressive. It has been so for 14 centuries. Self-defence isn’t the issue here.

  64. says

    I’ve been on dozens of flights into, around, and out of the Middle East and Central Asia, with plenty of Muslims on board and any number of them wearing Islamic garb.

    I agree, and for two reasons:

    1) When you’re flying in Dar al-Islam, why worry? They do their plane explosions in Dar al-Harb. That’s why they call it the Land of War, right?

    2) I used to be like Juan, get a little askeert when a skullcap or a hijab apears at the gate. But after my stewardess girlfriend revealed to me that the crews who clean planes between flights at MSP are 100% Moslem, I figured fuggit why worry it just don’t make no difference no more. They got us by the short hairs, and dagnabit if they’re gonna blow me to smithereens then don’t be a pussy and accept it, APF, cuz that’s what they do.

    *** 33:21 ***

    Airport Moslems, security, cleaners, and just very recently American Moslima stews, if Allah decides to flip that On/Off switch embedded in their backs to On, inshallah buddy.

  65. says

    trust me. he is a racist not enraged. he is no different than Ahmadinejad. he denies holocaust and this guy is denying the attorocities of the serb.
    m

  66. says

    Excellent points made, Battle.

    Tuesday night I spoke at the hearing to extend the lease at the Islamic Saudi Academy, also known as Terror High, just thirteen miles from our nation’s capitol. I’ve been to four or five of these hearings and what was interesting is that most of the people who were there this time I’ve never seen before. But several of them did come up to speak to me and other Americans who got up to speak to thank us for what we are doing and to ask how they can get involved. One business woman came up to me, handed me her card with some in formation written on the back and wanted to know how she could join. I turned her over to my Act! for America chapter leader and she got the ball rolling.

    I believe that this action by NPR will only further awaken the people (if there are any Americans still asleep) and continue to stoke the fires of resentment at the ridiculous whining and cries of victimhood by Muslims here. Everyone knows that Muslim aren’t treated any worse than anyone else in this country, except for when some mosque plays the self imposed abuse game and commits a hate crime on one if its own members for effect. Muslims are just much bigger whiners and used to other folks backing down when they whine. But what I’ve seen is people are getting REALLY TIRED OF THE LYING and instead of repeating the old mantra, “But it’s a religion of peace” they are starting to get p.o.’d that Muslims expect preferential treatment. Everyone is equal here and Muslims are not more equal than others. I’m sorry if that offends you Dougie.

    NOT

  67. says

    “‘We-the-People’ say this is enough.”

    “You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.”

    Seems though that muslims fool the media and the elite all of the time!

  68. says

    miriam rove wrote:
    “this is a forum and I can express my views.”

    As I can, mine, and as can Ruslan. Now try practicing what you are preaching. You are not a moral authority here.

  69. says

    Those are articles questioning the labeling of Vlaams and the EDL’s fascist organizations, that is all.

    Where is Spencer’s written manifest support for either group? I didn’t see it in the articles you selected.

    Your “sources” have been weighed and found wanting, Gerbil.

  70. says

    “The EDL is standing up to violent thugs from both the Left and the increasingly assertive Islamic communities in Britain, and they deserve the support of all free people.”

    Should I emphasize “deserve the support of all free people” again or is that clear enough? What more support do you need from him of this organization, a picture of him with a union jack and an EDL t-shirt?

    This is an organization exposed multiple times for intense elements of racism despite its hard work to shore up an image of progressive values. And what of SIOE’s willingness to look the other way for a convicted Serb war criminal? Does Spencer agree with the stance of his sister organization or not? My guess is that he doesn’t, and this is a good thing, but he’s certainly in bed with people who see genocide as an acceptable means to solving the “Muslim question”.

  71. says

    “miriam rove”, Courrehes W & GerbilTea:

    …”YOU are with the mass child-rapists! YOU are with the rabidly racist, sadistic, genocidal Kosovar Albanian KLA terrorists! YOU are with the kidnappers, rapists, torturers, mutilators, murderers, church-destroyers, Christianity-eradicators! YOU are Islamo-Nazi collaborators!

    Yes, they are!

    Some 70 years ago their darlings Albanians, Bosnians, Croats sporting brand new SS uniforms unleashed terror against Serbs, Gypsies and Jews, so grotesquely sadistic that it made their German Nazi masters sick.

    Today, one doesn’t have to be a trained psychologist to understand the dynamics behind the enthusiastic industry of shameless lies the children and grand-children of these butchers created with help from the Western whore media in the beginning of the conflict. It is most clear case of brazen shameless denial of the past crimes and projection of these crimes onto the victim. That Gobelesque farce is comparable only to Turkish both denial of the Armenian genocide and holding Armenians responsible for it.

    I personally know Danish soldiers (sons of my friends) who have served in Kosovo. ALL of them reject the fable of Serb crimes against innocent moslems and All tell tales of bestiality and barbarism of the Albanians. They haven’t picked it up on the Jihad Watch; they have seen it with their own eyes.
    They confirmed exactly what you said about the sex slavery industry involving children ran by Kosovo Albanians. They are disgusted by Albanians, but even more by the moral rot of the Western leaders who betrayed and sold Serbs to suck up to Moslems.

  72. says

    Bravo Ruslin, Thanks for presenting the real serb side to counter the disinformation and the propaganda presented as facts by the stooges and dupes of the OIC the muslims. Many of these so called massacres and kllings were blown out of proportions. There was a civil war in which the serbs were defending their lands and way of life from the concerted efforts by the muslims and their royal allies and stooges, the croats. These are the two groups that joined forces with the nazis to exterminate the serbs, gypsies, jews, and others during WW2. Pease continue with these posts to present the serb side of these conflicts.

  73. says

    Repeating this “Big Lie” over and over and over again, without ever offering any proof, will not make it true.

    Nor will it make anybody else believe you.

    Using patronizing language such as “Of course [the non-events in question] happened. That’s a no-brainer.” or “Sorry, but I’m not going to let you get away with [contradicting me]” convinces no one, and serves only to alienate just about everyone.

  74. says

    I’ve never paid much attention to Megyn Kelly, or even knew who she was till this day. She has a new fan. She was, for lack of a better word, magnificent.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyxehqPBsvU

    I like this Kelly anchorwoman, she’s cool. :-) And smart.

    Hooper wiggled like a hooked worm, he’s such a true representation of his ilk. He did start the whole ball rolling on Juan Williams being fired, he said so. But then he covered his derriere by saying he recommended “action” on this, not necessarily firing. Weak, lame, obfuscating response, I thought… But this is not working anymore, and more people are taking a critical look at what this CAIR Islamic advocacy group is saying, and what their ‘advocacy’ is all about. Truth will out.

  75. says

    Your use of baseless name-calling proves only that you have neither facts backed up with solid evidence, nor any rational arguments to offer.

  76. says

    Tuesday night I spoke at the hearing to extend the lease at the Islamic Saudi Academy, also known as Terror High, just thirteen miles from our nation’s capitol. I’ve been to four or five of these hearings and what was interesting is that most of the people who were there this time I’ve never seen before. But several of them did come up to speak to me and other Americans who got up to speak to thank us for what we are doing and to ask how they can get involved.

    Great, Isabella, that you are out there with ACT! Indeed, people are getting tired of being lied to, or treated like their imbeciles, frightened by ‘untouchable’ Islam. It is neither untouchable, nor formidable, and totally naked before the truth as more and more of us learn and understand what it is all about. Just read their Koran and Hadiths, it’s all there for all to see. We know!

  77. says

    I think that the Muslim is offended only if the tree fails to hit a silent kafir, as the tree crashes to the ground because, otherwise, it brings up disturbing questions about the sufficiency of Allah’s will.
    On the other hand, if a falling tree does indeed smash a kafir, well, the usual cry goes up – and you know that sound….”Allahu Akbar.”

  78. says

    “If a tree falls in a forest and there are no kafir there to hear it, will a Muslim still be offended?”

    Probably.
    But then.. if no one sees him being offended?..
    Enough!

  79. says

    “They are disgusted by Albanians, but even more by the moral rot of the Western leaders who betrayed and sold Serbs to suck up to Moslems.”
    ————————

    And the sucking up to the Muslims did nothing because we are told by high islamic scholars that because it was done in the name of Human Rights (as opposed to in the name of Jihad) that it didn’t mean squat. So the “favors” they did still go unappreciated in the Muslim world.

  80. says

    No, I guess that’s you, since you side with the Serb rapists’ and butchers’ and mass-murderers’.

    Anyone who denies the PROVEN FACTS of the war crimes of Serbs in their goal of a “Greater Serbia” in the early /90’s has truly got the proverbial bats in the belfry.

  81. says

    Deaf Ender of Islam,
    Are you sure the camel-piss you have been taking for the past few years is original and not some cheap imitation? Also, you should check the expiry date.

  82. says

    DefenderofLies, please be kind enough to post a link to the Rand study you cite and also the State Department report regarding Global Terrorism.

    I’ve mostly read non-fiction but it sounds like you’ve got a great piece of fantasy for us all to enjoy.

  83. says

    About Ruslan…trust me. he is a racist not enraged. he is no different than Ahmadinejad. he denies holocaust and this guy is denying the attorocities of the serb.

    Sorry I don’t trust you…How long have you known Ruslan and how many of his posts have you read?

  84. says

    Oh Good Grief. The Serb ethnic cleansing and atrocities of Croats and Muslims is complete fact and recorded history. Same with the mass rape of females as a war tactic.

    I suppose you’re a Holocaust-denier, too. The Serb genocide is not a lie, it’s totally proven, and my language is just fine, thank you.

  85. says

    I told you already once to “go away”, didn’t I?

    Also, you should see a psychologist about your obsessive rape fantasies. Very strange…

  86. says

    Ruslan is presenting a corrct picture of Kosovo. The Serbs the ally’s of free world against Hitler have been systematically destroyed by EU which is grip of the OIC.

    Bosnia whilst a balck mark against the Serbs/Croats etc has been pusnished and people have ben bought to Justice.

    When Pakistani army killed 2 million Bangladeshi in 1971 the general responsible is the hero to the muslim world.

    Al Hussieni the greatest muslim supporter of Hitler (who also raised muslim ss) is hero to the arabs.

    Ruslan’s anger and rage is justified. I am a non white non christian non english speaking person of colour. I do not find Ruslan to be racist in anyway at least not in his posts. It appears to me that he is a defender of white christians, so, as i defend people of colour Ruslan can and should defend white christians.

    I do not agree with a substantial part of Ruslans posts but in free society good people can have difference of opinion.

  87. says

    GerbilTea wrote:
    “The EDL is standing up to violent thugs from both the Left and the increasingly assertive Islamic communities in Britain, and they deserve the support of all free people.”
    -quoting Robert Spencer-.

    Well Gerbil, I maintain my argument. Because Robert Spencer has made a statement of tacit support to the EDL, in light of violent suppresive opposition, understanding that the “anti-fascists” were under-represented in the rally in number, yet again, over-represented in the arrests, does not support your argument.

    They,(the EDL) oppose Sharia, and are surely proponents of free speech to say as such. Spencer’s peripheral support in that lone comment substantiates that. Regardless of their disposition, as you see it, it does not warrant a violent attempt to suppress what they were saying, hence the disproportionate amount of arrests.

    Anyone who tries to suppress free speech and criticism, and in this case, criticism of Sharia, only to be met with violent opposition, certainly warrants the approval of the victims, the EDL, in this case, and ultimately Spencer.

    You failed to present a single example of Spencer’s manifest support of Vlaams Belang, and have intentionally misconstrued the EDL’s response in the face of leftist “anti-fascists” Sharia supporters at all, at least by Spencer’s lone statement that all supporters of free speech should support them on those grounds alone.

    I do not see the totality of the EDL manifesto enveloped in the banner of JW’s mission. I’m from Mississippi, show me where, exactly. Where is it, Gerbil?

    Because Robert Spencer questions the week reed assaults on European anti-Sharia groups on the grounds of racism as unproven, which you asserted has been proven, without providing a shred of evidence, does not make it so, nor sunstantiates your initial assertion that I took umbrage with.

    In the eternal words of Yoda….

    Ankle-biter, you are.

    Proven your argument, you have certainly not.

    Nice try though.

  88. says

    Why don’t you go away, Thomas h?

    Also, your complete lack of compassion for the raped and murdered victims of the Serbs in the Bosnian war indicates sociopathy. Please seek help. You’re a very sick person to call the masses of women raped by the Serbs – proven fact – as “fantasies.” And to deny the huge scale of human suffering caused by the Serbs is pathological in the extreme. Go away, Th. You’re just the same as a Holocaust-denier. You know, like Ahmedinejad.

    In 2005, the United States Congress passed a resolution declaring that “the Serbian policies of aggression and ethnic cleansing meet the terms defining genocide.”

    Oh gee, I guess the U.S. Congress was wrong.

  89. says

    In the ranks of the allies who fought the Nazis during WWII, there where soldiers who perpetrated horribly gruesome acts of violence against Nazi soldiers and some civilians which were as heinous as the human imagination is capable of construing. On the whole despite this undesired fact would any argue the moral superiority and preference for the allies over the Nazis in the grand scheme of things? likewise for the Serbs if in their struggle against the muslims in their mist some of their soldiers acted in the alleged brutal way I’m sure the muslim nemesis is known to have done even worse and in the grand scheme of things hold forth the promise of a people of honor and justice.
    when you ask my friend rusalov, soon.

    enraged and prepared since 1988

  90. says

    Why don’t you go away, Thomas h?

    But I DID! It is YOU who came back to scream the same drivel in my ear, but louder. You forgot already?

    Come on, you must remember a few days ago I bid farewell to you being tired of debating someone who is completely unable to engage arguments and who believes that to prove the truth of his claims he only needs to increase the audio volume of his rant.
    An averagely intelligent person would try to address the substance of an argument instead of propping his ears with fingers and yelling: no! no!! NO!!!

    Here is your most recently discharged attempt at argument:

    “In 2005, the United States Congress passed a resolution declaring that “the Serbian policies of aggression and ethnic cleansing meet the terms defining genocide.”
    Oh gee, I guess the U.S. Congress was wrong.

    Really, had you been a bit smarter you would allow for the possibility that for an average person the moral and cerebral infallibility of the U.S. Congress may not be as evident as it is for you. Yet you insist on making a fool of yourself by trying to prove your claim by referral to a non-existent authority.
    And that’s what you have been doing from the beginning proving that you belong in the same category with DefenderofIslam.

    Except that he is much funnier while you are desperately dull.

  91. says

    As is customary your comment was quite interesting and informative. I would add that in addition to Juan being an American, African American, he is also Hispanic, Central American and hopefully soon as so many of us here, a conservative convert .

    Solidarity mate!

  92. says

    DDA, as you know by now Juan Williams is one of the regular commentators on Fox News Network, which as you also know is owned by one of your Australian compatriots, Rupert Murdoch. Much recent attention has swirled around Fox because of its influence in the upcoming American elections, and because it has risen to become the dominant voice challenging the Liberal Left. I checked and see that FNC is available in Australia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel#Australia . Its roster contains Bill O’Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Greta Van Susteren, and Michelle Malkin is back again with occasional pieces after being banned for a while following a spat with Geraldo Rivera.

  93. says

    Thanks for the videos thomas, American anchors are refreshingly honest: “Mrs Schiller is a pinhead”. Hilarious.

    The interview by Megan Kelly posted by Kaltannis above was also awesome.

  94. says

    Sorry, disagree. The Serbs are certainly not “morally superior” considering the atrocities they perpetrated and that over 100,000 people were murdered by them in the early ’90’s in the Bosnian War.

    Concentration camps, massacres, and mass rape are not “morally superior.”

    In 2005, the United States Congress passed a resolution declaring that “the Serbian policies of aggression and ethnic cleansing meet the terms defining genocide.”

    There’s tons of information on this subject, so why don’t you avail yourself of some. Plus, I have no intention of “asking” your nutcase, delusional, verbally abusive friend anything.

  95. says

    Battle-of-Tours, I read your posts with great pleasure, also the other day in The Guardian. You give me much information, but comfort and inspiration, optimism too, and I take it with me in my world, where I discuss Islam & Democracy.

    I liked and admired Megyn Kelly enormously, especially when she argued that CAIR was in the whole issue to stifle free speech instead of contributing to the open debate. It was awesomely impressive the way she held control and held on to her line of questioning despite the clever (I’ll give him that) obfuscating Ibe Hooper.

    What I have been wondering is this, sorry for my ignorance, I thought the big battle in 732, in France, won by Charles Martel, that that was the (first) battle of POITIERS! So why is your name Battle-of-TOURS (which sounds great in itself)?

  96. says

    Wow, what a verbal abuser you are.

    Let’s see now, there’s TONS of info easily researched on the ‘net and in books about the Serb genocide of the early ’90’s in the former Yugoslavia.

    But, I guess all those gazillions of sources are all wrong, according to your exalted opinion.

    You don’t have a leg to stand on. So instead you insult and rant with your pathetic diatribes.

    Actually, you’re the fool, and belong in the same category as DefenderofIslam. In fact, you’re such an ignoramus it’s incredible.

    Hmm…looky here from yesterday:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/22/world/europe/22iht-mladic.html?_r=1&hp

    But, that’s just all fiction, according to you, right? You’re immoral. Oh, and you’re not only dull, you’re a real yawner.

    And you’re wrong, wrong, wrong. You’re exactly the same as a Holocaust-Denier, like Ahmedinejad. In fact, you remind me of him. You want to trade insults? Fine.

  97. says

    lol. Pathetic. Yeah, ask the nutcase madman to continue his Hitlerian rants of denial about the Serb mass-murder ethnic cleansing of Bosniaks (Muslims) and Croats in the early ’90’s in the former Yugoslavia. FACT. RECORDED, HISTORICAL FACT.

    Meanwhile, why don’t you check out the overwhelming amount of information available on this topic on the ‘net and read some of it? Here’s a start, and don’t forget to read all of the numerous References and External Links provided at the end of the article.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarska_camp

    But thanks for not being a verbal abuser like Thomas h.

  98. says

    You’re an idiot. An absolute blithering idiot. And, you’re immoral, just like your pathetic buds here denying the Serb Holocaust of the early 1990’s. Utterly pathetic. I pity you.

  99. says

    The early 1990’s must have been heady days for her.

    Very nice!

    The scenario you present is very convincing, but to make it even more so it should include her conversion to Islam. Well, the opportunity usually avails itself to the intellectually challenged-while-vocally-hyper-active like herself, so let’s wait and see.
    In the meantime I refer you to her newest ranting she sends my way. It seems that her compulsive self-excitation with rape fantasies have had deeply detrimental effect on her cognitive powers. Poor cow desperately needs a boyfriend.
    A Kosovar Albanian would be a perfect partner for her. Don’t you think so? Really, why not include that in your scenario?

  100. says

    Deaf Ender (of Islam),

    We are not talking about “every terrorist act in history”, but of 99% in the past decade. There have been over 16.000 terror attacks by muzzlums since September 11 and about 4 by the IRA, 6 by ETA and 20 by the Tamils. All together 30 non-muslim terror acts. The proportion is roughly 533 to 1.

    We would be very curious to be presented with that wonderful islamic logical tool by help of which you arrived to the conclusion that the majority of terror acts are committed by non-muzzlums.
    BTW., are you related to Courreges W? I ask because you often sound very much like her.

  101. says

    DefenderofLies : I do not have to give you any link find on your own.

    Yes, you do, if you want to have any kind of credibility on this forum.

  102. says

    Judging from your recent comment, you’re not only a nasty human, but an evil one.

    No wonder you side with the Serbs. But, you behave more like a convert to Islam.

    In addition, your remarks against females are rotten and nasty, vicious and barbaric. You really do remind me of a Muslim male.

    In fact, your real name is either Abdul or Mohammed. Poor pig Neanderthal Thomas h couldn’t get a girlfriend if he was the last Muslim on earth. He’s that pitiful.

    Do you have even a secondary education? Because man are you dumb and stupid. In fact, you sound like the echo of Defenderof I – as nasty and vicious and rotten and pathetic and misogynist and hate-filled as him. You are rotten, as rotten as your pals the butchering Serbs and Muslims.

  103. says

    Thomas_h “Very nice!”

    Many thanks Thomas_h.

    About Courreges W. I think she really did fall head over heels for the Mujahideen in the early 90’s. Unfortunately it was unrequited love. She gave Bin Laden her money, her love. She gave him her heart. Heck, she even thought about having “Muj for Pres” tattooed on her derrière. And what did he do? Why he bombed US embassies in Africa and flew planes in New York buildings. No lover does that.

    The Mujahideen broke her heart.

    This is for Courreges W

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgAFcvIw8J4

    Thomas_h A Kosovar Albanian would be a perfect partner for her. Don’t you think so? Really, why not include that in your scenario?

    Sounds like a magnificant idea. She winds up marrying a KLA terrorist. The perfect match. When he’s out buying the lotto tickets she takes over the running of the sex slave brothel. I’d bet she’d be a tough ole madam too. She’d be able to use her fruity language – that we’ve seen on this thread – to keep those uppity 10 year old sex slave girls in line.

    Crying kidnapped 12 year old Ukranian girl:”I want to go home

    Madam Courreges W:“Shut up evil, immoral, vicious, vile, vulgar, hater, nutjob, demented, Utterly demented, crass, crude, nasty, vicious, rotten, pathetic, hate-filled, rotten, rotten immoral, pathetic, you’re the fool, you’re such an ignoramus, you’re very sick, Mentally ill, sociopathy, you are one sick dude. I pity your poor mother who spewed such a demon, such a vile, vulgar pig, A Hitler clone. “

    In a bizarre piece of rationalising, she recently accused the State of Israel of being Holocaust Deniers.

    http://www.slobodan-milosevic.org/news/fena012908.htm

    Authors Dzemaludin Latic and Fatmir Alispahic today condemned Israel’s denial of the genocide against Bosniaks [Muslims]

    In Courreges W’s book, refusing to accept that the Bosnian Muslims suffered genocide is exactly the same as being a Holocaust denier. So President Simon Peres – who lost practically his entire extended family in the Holocaust – and the Israeli state are Holocaust deniers.

    The light’s on but no one’s at home.

  104. says

    Courreges W you seem to be a newbie around here so welcome to the debates. Even though I have nothing to do with the Serbs, I do identify and sympathize with them because they have been oppressed by the Croats and Muslims, especially during WW2, when both joined forces with the Nazis to exterminate the Serbs, gypsies, and Jews. They even were able to manage to get the blessing of the Catholic Church, which may have been forced.
    After WW2 the Croat Tito was able to bring them all together as one nation of Yugoslavia. But unfortunately there was never any true healings. The Muslims and Croats never apologized or recognized their oppression of the Serbs. There was no closure, and deep seated resentment came out after Tito was gone.
    This precipitated the civil war. In which both sides committed atrocities. I don’t in any way say that the Serbs were angels or they were justified, however we , meaning Clinton who was itching to involve ourselves in conflict to keep his own problems off the air decide to side fully with the Croats and Muslims. This was exactly what many Muslims around the world wanted. That’s what I and others object to, this one sided idea of making Serbs out to be villains while anointing Muslims and Croats as official victims. You have to look at the big pictures to see this conflict clearly, just noting atrocities from either side doesn’t help.

  105. says

    “troll” …”compulsive liar” …HUH? You obviously don’t know this poster very well.

    No, Courreges W is not a troll or a compulsive liar, but is a formidable warrior against jihad! Are you forgetting who the real enemy is? …islam & company.

  106. says

    allat,

    Fox did not fire Juan Willams. NPR fired Juan Williams. Fox news extended his contract with Fox as soon as they heard what was going on. NPR can’t fire oreily because oreily doesn’t work for NPR. So you will get no where calling Fox News when they were the ‘good guys’ by hiring Juan after NPR got fired.

  107. says

    I didn’t read your entire comment because you’re very sick. Mentally ill. You need help for your sociopathy and misogyny. In fact, you shouldn’t be allowed out from behind the walls of a mental hospital. “rape fantasies?” – Man, you are one sick dude. I pity your poor mother who spewed such a demon. Your grandchildren should be removed from such a vile, vulgar pig as yourself. I pity them.

    As for the Serb – you completely demonstrate why Serbs are the butchers’ they are in their mass-murdering of Croats and Muslims in the Bosnian War. You’re the Poster Boy for them all. A Hitler clone.

  108. says

    Thanks. These two sociopaths have been attacking me for speaking the truth about the well-known and proven Serb atrocities in the ’92-’95 Bosnian War.

    Apparently they prefer living in delusion-land to admitting the truth. I guess they’re Serbs. That explains everything. Rotten, vicious, vile and vulgar thomas hater and the nutjob demented Serb. Utterly demented, crass, crude maniacs.

  109. says

    really, why is CW now carrying the water for the kosovo muslims terrorists and seperatists? she has absolutly no problems in giving away a piece of holy christian lands (Kosovo) to the albanisn muslims. most hypocritical of her. you think tomorrow she will have no problems giving away texas or california to mexico simply because they have the most hispanics?

  110. says

    desidude, now don’t get carried away. I was merely defending Courreges W against the outrageous slights coming from another poster. Said poster wrote things about CW that simply are not true. So please try sticking to what I wrote, not about things I did NOT address. As to your questions regarding the other issue that YOU raised, I am not about to get caught up in this messy argument. Again, don’t put words in my mouth. Thanks …

  111. says

    I agree with you thomas, it is CW who needs to adjust her attitude and stop the hatred towards a people who are fighting the good fight against some very determined islamic folks. Why does she automatically think anyone who is for the serbs are serbs themselves? Is that supposed to be an insult? For me I don’t care who the people are, if they are fighting the muslims I am for them , it won’t matter if they are serbs, buddhists, fillipinos, blacks, whites, yellow, pink, green or even croats, I will support them.

  112. says

    hey desidude,

    “Changing her attitudes”?

    I am afraid, “her attitudes” betray deeply flawed personality. Her puffed-up narcissist ego perceives any questioning of her opinion a personal attack, at the same time her poor debating skills are quite inadequate to defend the wounded ego. The resulting frustration causes her to explode in mad rage and, being unable to deal with the message, she seeks to destroy the messenger with whatever means available to her puny intelligence. Hence the barrage of most ugly and stupid, even racist insults. Of course, doing that she invites reaction – and the worst reaction she knows is someone laughing at her. My sarcastic, but hardly vulgar, remarks about the quality of her “argument” make her spewing bigoted racist abuses against the entire Serb nation. How can she change her attitudes if she is so full of mad hatred?

    And, (that is for Champ), how can anyone see in her “a formidable warrior” if one can’t be sure that her extreme narcissism will not make her switch sides if slighted, or laughed at?

    take care, Desidude.

  113. says

    hello ewha1,
    You are so right. A woman who refers to child-birth as spewing a demon is most horribly distorted. She may have all the trapping of woman, but on the deepest level she is gender-less.
    Take care my friend. Long live the Serb nation!