World Premiere of AFDI/SIOA Film at CPAC: The Ground Zero Mosque: The Second Wave of the 911 Attacks

movieposter.jpg

Join us at CPAC for the world premiere of the film produced by AFDI/SIOA! Be there on February 11 at 3pm in the Maryland Ballroom of the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C. The screening will be followed by a question and action and strategy session on how to stop the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero.

The Ground Zero Mosque: The Second Wave of the 911 Attacks

Sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative

Speakers:

911 family member Rosaleen Tallon
Pamela Geller, Executive Director AFDI and Stop Islamization of America
Robert Spencer, Associate Director, AFDI and SIOA

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and Daisy Khan (invited)
Refreshments Served
Open to Everyone

We are rolling the film out nationwide and will have our New York City premiere on Muhammad’s birthday (according to the Shi’ites), February 20, at the St. Luke’s Theatre, 308 W. 46th Street, New York, 7:30 pm. You must RSVP to GroundZeroMosque@aol.com.

If you wish to set up a screening in your town, city, university, public library, shul or church, contact Pamela Geller at groundzeromosque@aol.com. Pamela and I and any number of 911 family members will come and speak.

How not to win the war
Victory! AFDI/SIOA Applauds Seattle Kings County Transit for Withdrawing its Sanction of Jewish Blood Libel Bus Ads

Comments

When I saw the plans for the ground zero mosque I was left in no doubt that this was a triumphalist structure designed to insult the victims of that attrocity. I’m surprised they didn’t include people jumping from it. Anyone who says that it is anything other than what it shows itself to be is insulting our intelligence. But you know they will “water it down” and then it will be accepted. Manipulation is Islams stock in trade.

The word “wave” is good. However, to describe everyday Muslim behavior, say in protest prone pakistan, i.e., their automatic coming together to espouse hate and death, I would use the word ‘swarm’, as in a swarm of Muslims. Like killer bees, the Muslims can be justifiably called ‘Killer Koranees’ exihibiting swarming behavior and swarm intelligence. Tolerant? Approach a killer bee nest and find out at your own risk.

This looks excellent! Will the film be shown in theaters?

“Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and Daisy Khan (invited)”

There may be “no humor in Islam”, but luckily for us you can’t say the same thing about the anti-Jihad movement! Good thing I didn’t have a mouthful of coffee when I read that.

Thankfully to our Lord Christ Jesus, we still have intelligent and wise free beings like Dr. Spencer and Ms Geller, who will not submit even an inch to be ENSLAVED by Islam! They should hold a talk such as in Mannheim in Germany here, where there’re still many American soldiers (although Hussein Obama is reducing, despite of increasing Islamic migrant population especially from Turkey and terrorist recruits!) and bilingual American-founded United Pentecostal Churches. See the slavery mentality of the Left movement to Islam in Germany – http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2011/01/rhineland-palatinate-ministry-wants.html#more

Monday, January 17, 2011
    Rhineland-Palatinate: Ministry wants schools to be Islam-friendly

Rhineland-Palatinate: Ministry wants schools to be Islam-friendly

The Culture Ministry of the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate, led by the SPD, plans Islam-friendly classes, reports news magazine Focus, based on a circular currently being distributed to teachers.

The guidelines recommend offering sex-ed in gender-homogeneous groups and segregated gym and swimming classes from puberty. School trips should, as much as possible, not be planned for the month of Ramadan. The sensitivities of Muslims should be taken into account when planning internships and school events. Fasting could lead to loss of performance and concentration among the students, the authors warn. It is difficult if they have to deal with a lot of schoolwork during Ramadan, and so flexible solutions should be found….

Thanks.
    “I would use the word ‘swarm’, as in a swarm of Muslims. Like killer bees”

I used to use the term “herd” but whoever heard of a herd of killers, cows maybe but not killers? I like your term, it describes the mentality more accurately. I think I may just borrow it. Thank you.

The time will come when these will be the most effective descriptions:
    a swarm of killer turkees
    a swarm of killer pakees
    a swarm of kiler bangladees
    a swarm of killer indoneesees
    a swarm of killer lebanees
    etc.

“I would use the word ‘swarm’, as in a swarm of Muslims. Like killer bees”