The Constitution or Sharia: An Action Conference
Nashville, Tennessee – November 11, 2011
Informed Americans know that the encroachment of Sharia, Islamic law, is a grave threat to the freedoms that we cherish. It’s harder to know what we can and must do as free citizens in order to stop the advance of Sharia and defeat the forces in the mainstream media and even in the U.S. Government that are aiding and abetting that advance.
That’s why The Constitution or Sharia: Preserving Freedom Conference is so urgently needed. This is the first national conference on Sharia and the Islamization of America that doesn’t just identify the problem, but gives citizen activists tested and proven strategies for defending our freedoms and stopping the spread of Sharia in its tracks. Speakers include renowned and enormously successful activists such as Pamela Geller and the courageous ex-Muslim Wafa Sultan, who speaks about the horrors of Sharia from the inside.
All the speakers are action-oriented, dedicated to providing you with useful plans for fighting the advance of Sharia Law in the United States. This is the one conference you should attend if you want to stand for America in this great hour of need. But the number of attendees in limited, so please book before November 1st or earlier.
Speaker and panel topics will include
Sharia and Jihad
The European Experience with Sharia
The Dehumanization and Diminishment of Women in the West Under Sharia
Religious Persecution Under Sharia
The Muslim Brotherhood In America
Sharia and Legal Action
Grassroots Organizing Against Sharia and Rabat (including Mega-Mosques)
Defending Liberty In Legislatures
Fighting Islamist Propaganda in the Media
Plus an action packed evening banquet!
Confirmed Speakers include
- Pamela Geller of Stop Islamization of America ** and Atlas Shrugs
- Robert Spencer of Stop Islamization of America and Jihad Watch
- J. Thomas Smith of U.S. Justice Foundation **
- William J. Murray of Religious Freedom Coalition **
- Andrew Miller and Lou Ann Zelenik of Tennessee Freedom Coalition **
- Frank Gaffney of Center for Security Policy **
- Fred Grandy, former congressman and actor
- David French of American Center for Law and Justice *
- Andrea Lafferty of Traditional Values Coalition *
- Christopher Holton of Center for Security Policy
- Mathew Staver of Liberty Counsel
- Dr. Mark Durie, Australia and Barrister Paul Diamond, United Kingdom
- Wafa Sultan, Champion of women’s rights
- Father Keith Roderick of The Coalition for the Defense of Human Rights
- James Lafferty of Virginia Anti-Sharia Task force
- Honorable Rick Womick
- Kenneth Timmerman, author and journalist
- Linda Brickman of Arizona Freedom Alliance
- Rabbi Jonathan Hausman
- Steve Gill, Syndicated talk show host and Michael DelGiorno, WTN talk show host
Confirmed Speakers include
FREEDOM BANQUET: Separate evening event at the Hutton Hotel featuring special guest speakers including Hollywood actor and former congressman Fred Grandy and bestselling author Pamela Geller along with the internationally known champion for women’s rights Wafa Sultan.
** Conference Sponsors / * Conference co-sponsors
SIGN UP NOW – Please go to event registration page