“Investigators said documentation found inside the RV showed the men have done extensive traveling to high-level security facilities around the country.” — KENS5.com
Will the Islamophobia never end?
This story has already been sanitized and rendered politically correct. Below is the story as I found it moments ago at the KSAT link. But I took a minute to search for an embed code for the KSAT video (didn’t find one), and while I was searching, the story was changed. As you can see at the link, the headline is now “5 Arrested In Break-In At Bexar County Courthouse,” and the lede has been changed from “Three men described by law enforcement officials as Muslim…” to “Five men of foreign descent…” Hamas-linked CAIR will be so pleased.
Here is the original form of the story: “3 Arrested In Break-In At Bexar County Courthouse,” from KSAT.com, October 19 (thanks to Ron):
SAN ANTONIO — Three men described by law enforcement officials as Muslim were taken into custody early Wednesday morning after a break-in at the Bexar County Courthouse. Two of the men are on the FBI’s watch list.
Bexar County sheriff’s officials responded to a burglary alarm at 1 a.m. and found two men walking outside the building, sheriff’s officials said.
The men were arrested after sheriff’s officials determined they broke into the building through a door on the fourth floor, sheriff’s officials said.
Surveillance video showed the men walking into the building with an item in their hands, but they did not have the item when they walked out of the courthouse, sheriff’s officials said. Investigators have not said whether that item was recovered of what it may be.
Sheriff’s officials apprehended a third man who was inside a recreational vehicle in the parking lot of the building. The RV contained several documents and proof the men had been traveling across the country for some time, sheriff’s officials said.
The men told authorities they broke into the courthouse to get a scenic view of San Antonio, but investigators said the circumstances surrounding the break-in are suspicious.
Investigators said the men, all in their early 20s, are not U.S. citizens and told investigators they came into the country on Sept. 11, but it wasn’t clear what year they entered the country. Investigators also determined two of the three men are on the FBI’s watch list. Their names have not been released.
As of 7 a.m., the men had been charged with burglary, but sheriff’s officials said they would be interrogated by the FBI, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Joint Terrorist Task Force.
Authorities swept through the courthouse to look for explosives but nothing was found.
Sheriff’s officials said the courthouse will open at its normal hour on Wednesday.