UK: Muslim community vilifies mother for reporting imam’s child abuse

This kind of thing happens because in the eyes of many Muslims, the worst offense is to go against another Muslim. The community must hang together, no matter what, no matter who gets hurt. The same ethos prevails when it comes to jihad, which is one reason why we see so few Muslims standing up against jihad terror and Islamic supremacism. Even those who disapprove of these things tend to keep quiet.

“Nottingham Imam jailed for sex attack on two boys,” from the Nottingham Post, March 28 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

AN IMAM who sexually assaulted two boys has been jailed for three years.

Yazeid Osama Aqqad, 24, of Alfreton Road, Radford, touched one boy when he was sitting on his lap on two occasions and abused another boy after inviting him to sit on his lap.

The mother of the two boys has been “vilified” by the Muslim community for reporting the assaults, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The mother told the court she felt the acts were aimed at encouraging her to withdraw the allegations because in the eyes of the Muslim community, she had committed a sin.

Action Alert: New York law firm Kramer Levin caves to Hamas-linked CAIR, cancels Robert Spencer event
BBC bows to Islamic threat to freedom of speech, refuses to screen play about Islamic threat to freedom of speech

Comments

1. Reza says

This is very common. And it needs to be brought to light.

I know too many young girls who have been tricked by self-proclaimed Imams who have used the name of God to justify their sexual abuse.

Some respected imams lose even themselves with the trust and power the Muslim community and their own followers give them. They cannot handle the responsibility and power they are given, because after all, they too are human.

This is what my fellow Muslims need to remember to understand. Their words are not the words of God, but their interpretation of the Qur’an. It is for you to read and understand alone.

Reza

Won’t be long until Nottingham falls to Islam……I live about 12 miles from this mosque and muslims are multiplying exponentially in the surrounding areas about a mile from the city centre. The political elites in Nottingham have done everything in their power in the last 10-15 years to make the city “inclusive” and “clean” and “vibrant”….anything really except exhalt its great English heritage…Sherwood Forest…rolling countryside, beautiful English villages and cathedrals…..friendly country pubs and the legend of Robin Hood……because the enrichers aren’t interested in any of that.

I commend the mother for choosing her boys over the cult. It is with individual acts like this that will bring the beast down. It’s funny, to us reporting a criminal is a no brainer, to a Muslim woman it is an act of courage and defiance. She reminds me of the early Christian martyrs who wouldn’t burn a pinch of incense to Caesar
    Well done mom!!!!!!!!!
    Well done!!!!!
    God bless her and her boys and continue to open their eyes to the dignity they have in contrast to the depravity they have been shown.

*I* would like to know, where is the *husband* in all this ? Why was she the one to report the crime, and not her husband ? Not very islamic. I suppose she could be a widow.

”She has been subjected to “a number of unpleasant incidents” including an episode at her home and damage to her car, Sarah Knight, prosecuting, said.

The mother told the court she felt the acts were aimed at encouraging her to withdraw the allegations because in the eyes of the Muslim community, she had committed a sin….”

Hmmm. Methinks there is more behind this. Kudos to her for reporting it, anyway, *and* for braving the wrath of her ‘community.’
    ————————————————————
    This is totally off topic, apologies. I’ve recently had problems signing in. After putting in email address and password, the pink box pops up with wrong email address or password. I’ve reset at least a dozen times, but it still does it. Also sent an email to Typepad, but no response. I managed to finally sign in to this thread after *5* attempts. Any computer savvy JW’r out there who can help or advise ? Cheers.

These muslims against this brave mother are dysfunctional sociopaths …Kudos to the Mom for protecting these defenseless boys. She is very brave. And cars can be replaced or repaired, but broken hearts and spirits are much harder to mend.

……………………………

Molesting two little boys? Not a sin.

Reporting the molestation to the Infidel authorities? Now *that’s* a sin.

And why not?

There is, as noted, the taboo against Muslims revealing any bad behavior by other Muslims to the filthy Kaffir.

And there is also the condoning of the sexual abuse of children via the terrible, sacralized rape of little 9-year-old Aisha by the “Prophet” Muhammed himself.

Who is this woman to say that this Imam is not permitted to abuse her little boys in a similar manner? sarc/off

Kudos to her for speaking out. I hope she and her sons stay safe.

I completely agree, PCPCP. Congratulations to this mother for doing what any mother, or any citizen, should do. For most of us, such an act would simply be a case of taking a few minutes to do our duty. For this mother, it meant standing up to the big bullies, knowing they would immediately redirect their abuse towards her. She is more than a Good Citizen. She is a heroine.

Immigrants like her are welcome. And perhaps her sons, seeing their mother put their needs ahead of community “loyalty” or her own fears, also have a fighting chance of growing up to be decent people?

Haven’t had any signing-in probs myself, Jan. Wish I could help, but I’m computer-divvy. Good to ‘see’ you again. Did you get the email I sent you earlier today ?

Hi, London. Managed it on third attempt today, but steam is coming out of my ears !

I don’t know about an email – are you Citizen Warrior ? And how did you get my email address ? It’s not that I mind you having it, but I understood that email addresses were private, unless one contacted Marisol or Mr. Spencer, and requested them to contact whoever one wanted to email, for their permission.

I certainly wouldn’t want any of the mohammedan apologists, or mohammedans in a mask to have it. Please reply asap. Cheers.