Pakistani Foreign Minister: “Maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is okay” regarding criticism of Islam

Clearly not very much is okay with her. “Pakistani Foreign Minister: ‘Maybe We Do Need to Rethink How Much Freedom is Okay,'” by Michael W. Chapman for CNS News, September 24:

(CNSNews.com) — Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar told CNN’s “Situation Room” last week that if freedom of speech in the United States provokes people in the Muslim and Arab world to take actions against Americans then “maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is okay.”…

“I see that this certainly can get better,” she said. “And I think what we need is more tolerance for each other’s views. What we need is to be able to give mutual space for us to be able to demonstrate what is culturally, religiously important to us and not to hold each other–you know, not to judge each other for that, to give that space and to be able to create some space for ourselves.

“And really, Wolf,” she said, “I think we have to be sensitive to religious sensitivities. I think it’s not good enough to say it’s free speech, it should be allowed. I think if this does provoke action against American citizens or Americans anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is OK.

“Is freedom to the extent of harming lives also OK?” she said. “So, I think we need to find a way to manage this in a civilized manner in trying to bring all of our, you know, all of our minds together.”

When asked about “awful things” said about other religions in the Arab and Muslim world and that there are no massive demonstrations and violence in response, Khar said, “Well, I don’t want to get deeper into that discussion because I quite frankly think that in Islam there is a lot of respect for both Judaism and Christianity. The Koran itself has a lot of respect, and that’s why this is why, I think, this is a common battle because Islam is a religion of peace.”

“Prophet Muhammed’s life is a life of peace,” said Khar. “He is called the messenger of peace, for instance. So this is very different than the Islam that is portrayed to you when you see that street violence.”

Canadian government tells two linked to Muhammad film to keep quiet
Savaged For Daring To Name Savagery: Pamela Geller Attacked by Critics of Free Speech

Comments

“Prophet Muhammed’s life is a life of peace,” said Khar. “He is called the messenger of peace, for instance. So this [islam] is very different than the Islam that is portrayed to you when you see that street violence.”

Beg to differ, you brainwashed bint! And exactly what happened in your own country last Friday??

Don’t answer that — we already know!!

…………………………….

Who is this “we”? Pakistan already has Blasphemy laws.

Of course, what they mean is that the free West needs to adopt Shari’ah restrictions on freedom of speech.

More:

…………………………….

In other words, we will continue to threaten and murder you until you submit, dhimmi.

More:

…………………………….

In other words, if you “voluntarily” violate every value dear to you, we *might* murder a few less of you…

More:

“Is freedom to the extent of harming lives also OK?” she said.
    …………………………….

More:

…………………………….

Well, she just side-stepped that question. She is, essentially, both saying that Muslim violence has nothing to do with Islam, and”at the same time”that such violence is the expected reaction by pious Muslims whose “sensitivities” are hurt by freedom of speech.

Did Wolf Blitzer call her on this? I doubt it. That he even broached the subject of Muslim denigration of other faiths and their double standards is rare enough with today’s clueless media.

(Banging my head on the keyboard)

Will someone please notify the dear lady, that no, we are not going to… err… become more sensitive to Islamic religious sensitivities. And that we do not need to rethink how much freedom is OK.

We like our freedom the way it is, thank you. And you, as a Pakistani, have no right to criticize our constitution, especially while in your country little girls with down syndrome are jailed for allegedly burning books.

prophet mahound’s life is a life of peace,” said Khar. “It is called the messenger of peace, for instance. So this is very different than the islam that is portrayed to you when you see that street violence.”

The fact that slavery, beheadings of hundreds of Jews, highway robberies, pedophilia, incest, polygamy and the rest of the islamic package of inbred bedouin savagery can be seen by anyone as a message and a life of peace is a testament to the bizarreness of the mental universe inhabited by the brains of black-cube worshippers.

As a Christian, I don’t think it’s very respectful to ban my worship and holy book from Saudi Arabia, to kidnap my co-religionists’ daughters, to say I’ve corrupted the Scriptures when not a shred of evidence is presented to that effect, or to peddle a book that says my Holy Trinity is God, Jesus, and Mary rather than the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Go ahead. Call me an ape or a pig. I’ve got a thick enough skin, and think that an American-style First Amendment with free speech, free press, free exercise, and peaceable assembly rights is enough protection for my religion–especially when Almighty YHWH decides it’s time to arise and scatter His enemies (Ps. 68), which must sooner or later happen. But you must accept it when I call you a follower of a false prophet in return.

What bullshit. It’s just more cover for Islam. And the choice remains very clear—it’s Islam or freedom. Can’t have both.

In fact, I think I’ll exercise a little freedom right now by saying Islam sucks, the Koran sucks and Mohammed sucks. Am I abusing freedom here? No way. But what does abuse freedom is Islam. Big time.

Want nothing to do with Islam. Want everything to do with freedom. Oh yeah, I made my choice long ago.

Islam is like Humpty Dumpty – its followers are worried once it falls off Muslims”eyes it will break so badly they will never be able to put it together. That is why Muslims are so worried about insult to Islam and Mo/allah.

Nobody should touch this ding dong lest fallof the wall and shatter in thousand pieces!!

OR: “Maybe we do need to rethink how many tantrums and how much violence is okay in response to critisism of a ‘religion’ ” and “Maybe we do need to read the Quran and the hadiths and rethink if Muhammeds life was a life of peace and if he was a messenger of peace”

Only stupid people use violence instead of debate. And only people with poor arguments want to criminalise debate and questioning.

I am sick of this Islam thing. Freedom is causing all these problems? Like killing infidels, throwing acid on little girls faces, blowing up himself and innocent people at the same time, trying to Islamize the whole world and beat up women and treat them like animals and covering their faces, stonning women. What is wrong with these people?

Well I really know the answer. They are muslims…….

Khar is a pathological LIAR!

Non-muslims that have read the unholy quran and hadiths know this to be true; since we know that muslims are instructed to hate Christians and Jews and to murder them, and that muhammad did NOT live a life of peace. Whatta crock.

Oh, and what was their lame excuse for the 9-11 attacks back in 2001? …I mean the “movie” wasn’t even around back then.

This isn’t about the movie or freedom, this is about islam conquering the world per the instructions in their unholy religious books. This has been islam’s plan from its inception.

“Maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is okay”

Gosh, maybe she’s right. Hmm, let me re-think this… ok, done. Total freedom is ok, anything less, not ok, Islamic totalitarianism not ok, Western dhimmitude, not ok. Well, that was an edifying exercise.

Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said “Prophet Muhammed’s life is a life of peace.”

She’s right, you know — he’s dead. Every dead person is at peace.

But his life after his birth and before his death, that was not remotely peace.

Another comment: This inferior excuse for a human being is typical of the smarter kind of Muslim in that such people say things in relatively reasonable terms and tones when discussing their wretched religion. You see, she just doesn’t come out and condemn free speech. No, free speech just needs to be limited, that’s all.

This is what the smarter Muzzie does time and time again. They go for incremental evisceration of the West by way of such things as demographic jihad and this or that limitation on free speech, as opposed to the stupider kind of Muzzie who just wants to engage in your standard violent jihad and who desires free speech eliminated as of yesterday.

But it all adds up to the same thing and that is that Islam wants it its way and no other and seeks world domination. The only variable is the strategy by which this is suppose to be achieved. But anyone who is a Muslim is a confused human being (many are also evil) and even the “nicer” and smarter ones would, if they could, put the world in an Islamic straitjacket eventually. This is why Islam must be opposed completely. There’s no half-assing it with Islam. Either it goes or freedom goes. A starker choice would be hard to find.

The foreign minister is best advised to confine herself to areas of conversation that she understands well, such as cousin marriages, jihad tourism and karo kari (honor killings).

For anything else, she should refer to the civilized world.

my dear pakistan foreign minister khar,a piece of
    friendly advice,stay in pakistan,you really wouldn’t
    like it here.we love our freedoms,especially those to
    speak our mind and our opinions to someone like yourself.

“I think if this does provoke action against American citizens or Americans anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is OK”

Khar, I’m offended to read this. This statement of yours is provoking me…. to action. Action against whimping Muslims. I am SO provoked that I’m going to be posting Muhammad cartoons for all to see, Mo comics for all to see, and anti-jihad articles. Not only that, I’ll be supporting people who plan to make anti-Islamic and anti-Mo movies. THAT is how much you have provoked me. It is all YOUR fault!

And therefore, going by your own logic, your freedom to say such stupid things should be revoked.

It is absolutely NOT OK, Mrs. Khar. Therefore people’s freedoms to go on murderous riots, storm embassies, issue fatwas, place bounties on others heads, etc etc should ALL be revoked. And these people should be required to manage their issues in a civilized manner.

“if freedom of speech in the United States provokes people in the Muslim and Arab world to take actions against Americans then “maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is okay.”… ”

She is very ignorant and arrogant.Who is this “we” who will determine how much freedom Americans have? Muslims are responsible for their behavior, not Americans.

“I think what we need is more tolerance for each others views.”

I agree Muslims need to start being tolerant.

“What we need is to be able to give mutual space for us to be able to demonstrate what is culturally, religiously important to us”

Why? I don’t care about what is religiously important to them, and it is obvious Muslims care little for MY culture.

” and not to hold each other–you know, not to judge each other for that,”

Why should I NOT judge Islamic culture?

“to give that space and to be able to create some space for ourselves.”

Does she mean a set of parallel laws and cultures within American society? Sorry that won’t work here, if you are in MY country you are subject to the laws here. Don’t like it? Pack your bags and leave.

“I think we have to be sensitive to religious sensitivities.”

Why?

” I think it’s not good enough to say it’s free speech, it should be allowed”

Please read our First Amendment.

” I think if this does provoke action against American citizens or Americans anywhere else in the world, then maybe we do need to rethink how much freedom is OK.”

If American citizens are attacked then the attackers MUST be punished. They would be the ones who are criminals. She talks about civilized manners… yes I agree, civilized manners should be a requirement for all Muslims

This meretricious cow needs a good slapping.

How **dare** they !

They take billions in ‘aid’ from the West, then have the unmitigated **gall* to demand we lose our freedoms, and bow to their foul ‘sharia’. Over my dead body, bitch.

”When asked about “awful things” said about other religions in the Arab and Muslim world and that there are no massive demonstrations and violence in response, Khar said, “Well, I don’t want to get deeper into that discussion because I quite frankly think that in Islam there is a lot of respect for both Judaism and Christianity.”

Slippery, slimy, sidestepping **slag**. Why didn’t this ”Wolf” press her on this ??!!

When I read the ‘Sirat Rasul Allah’ I was left with the distinct impression that the ‘peaceful Muhammad’ spent much of his time killing and raping. Minister Kar is either lying or woefully ignorant about the mythical Allah’s so-called ‘Prophet and Messenger.’

Get rid of criminal gang of islam, that is supposed to copy the most perfect, and greatest single criminal of all time, mo and his imaginary not too bright al, who couldn’t get his koran right, for around 20 years, and made 62% mistakes, a god, my a**, that’s pretty stupid, when most of what you said is wrong?! Ha!

Then there will be more than the peace of death–then there can be the peace of life with love, not criminal hatred that is ever so in the pure fake submission suckers.

“Meretricious b*tch. It is not free speech which is harming lives, but barbaric Muslim reactions to it.” Nicely stated, GI. Stellar anger management courses are in order, if they don’t have the balls to walk away from the flunkies programming of submission they became brainwashed in, and know deep inside, something is wrong that they are criticized by the majority of the world.

She practices stunning taqiyyah, projection, and fractured logic, jam packed with classic muslim deceit. All neatly designed to overpower the logic of the deficient, uneducated, and poorly educated, in the civilization warfare.

It’s one thing if the world were actually lying about submission’s beliefs and behaviors, but the world is telling the truth about them, that most of them don’t yet even know, including the stupid video, which appears to be ineptly true, and those thousands of other images, etc. The world doesn’t need to lie, just tell the truth, because the truth of criminal islam is worse than the most nightmarish ghoulish Halloween haunted house, ever dreamed up.

They will never know peace, ever, since they live in pure lies of pure hell of their own creation.