#MyJihad in France: Jihadist bomb threat forces evacuation of Lyon metro

QuranClockAd.jpg

“Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers” — Qur’an 3:151

Muslims casting terror into the hearts of the unbelievers riding the Lyon metro is acceptable to the intelligentsia. Just don’t put up any posters in that metro or any other that calling attention to their doing it. That would be absolutely unacceptable “Islamophobia.”

“French city Lyon briefly evacuates metro on bomb alert,” from Reuters, January 18 (thanks to Lookmann):

(Reuters) – The southeastern French city of Lyon temporarily shut and evacuated its underground railway system due to a bomb alert, local officials and the city’s transport operator said.

The metro was later reopened and traffic returned to normal after security experts carried out checks, the operator said.

France is on high alert and has stepped up army patrols of public buildings and transport networks as Islamist militant groups have threatened revenge attacks for France’s military campaign against al Qaeda-linked rebels in Mali.

"The people of France will live under the Islamic movement, even if you don't like it. We will collect the jizya poll tax."
Morocco: Muslim leaders condemn French war in Mali as "Zionist crusade"

Comments

As foreign jihadis pour into Mali to help the locals defeat the French ‘crusaders’, the French can also expect a spike in terrorist acts at home and abroad…

How is it working for you graven?

I notice a lot of “clicking” activity when I’m on JW (stuff trying to load, but being blocked?)but the comments function seems to be working fine.

Hope it stays that way.

Why are they going to evacuate the Lyon Metro? oh… i get it! they’re gonna turn it into a gym so Muslims can stay fit despite their busy schedules. Of, course!.

I would consider adding a footnote thing to every #MyJihad post — #MyJihadIncNot or #NotMyJihadInc – with a link to a description for the link itself.

The point is to preserve an argument that #MyJihadInc and #MyJihad are two entirely different notions. The first is an organization that is a lying sack of something and the latter is about descriptions of truths, or lies.

===
    France can simply define the gathering of Muslims in the street on Fridays as a massing for military preparation for hot war and that they are Islamists who must immediately be identified and expelled. They would surely call it an act of war, and thus animate their defensive explosion.

“Islamist militant groups have threatened revenge attacks for France’s military campaign against al Qaeda-linked rebels in Mali.”

Revenge? …but France’s military campaign was in response to al Qaeda! Jeez they’re always out for “revenge” even when they start it.

At the same time JW was attacked, this computer was attacked…I got warning messages from yahoo that my account may be under attack by an outside party…I couldn’t access any yahoo accounts , mail or sign ins……Same with typepad…It took me two days to figure it out and fix it…I know what was done, but I’m not sure how the attacker got in here to do it…
    That’s the second time my typepad account was tampered with…

Has anyone noticed the right hand side of sign-in? there is no way to sign in with google/yahoo IDs! so no one can hide under alphabetic gibberish.
    something good in troubled times.

coming to the topic,i wish the French hold their nerves and finish off the job unlike the Spaniards who withdrew their troops from Iraq, soon after the Madrid train jihad.

Thanks for the kind wishes Wellington and graven. I lurk here almost every day and always enjoy your thoughtful posts.

Would be great if some of us could get together, in our local areas, so that we can communicate outside of JW in case it is shutdown for awhile. Graven, I believe you are in my general area, would love to meet you over coffee sometime. Not sure how many others are in our general vicinity. I am in email contact with dumbledoresarmy, if you wish, we could perhaps make contact through her.

We ex-Muslims living with Islam’s formal and informal death penalty for apostasy know that the absurd, über violent cult of Mohammedanism is a wholesale fraud.

Those moohamed followers waging jihad across North Africa this day are striving to secure a place for themselves up in that fabled Islamic whorehouse in the sky. Those sharia loving moohamedan jihadis ‘casting terror into the heart of the unbelievers’ are not really going to get laid 24/7 night and day like moohamed promised them.

>>>>>

72 Voluptuous Virgins for the Deluded Mujahideen

The Qur’anic/Islamic Paradise is sensual in nature, promising Muslim men voluptuous virgins but does not specify their exact number. This cannot possibly be a mistranslation because raisins do not have large eyes or cannot be wed to men. The hadith literature compliment the Qur’anic text by specifying the exact number of virgins as 72 and providing us with detailed descriptions of their characteristics. These narrations are not weak but vary in strength from good to authentic. We are also given details on the physical attributes given to men to sustain 72 virgins, namely, ever-erect penises that never soften and the sexual strength to satisfy 100. Although it does say they will receive a “great reward”, and there are also hasan hadith which refer to 72 virgins as one of the “seven blessings from Allah” to the martyr, the Qur’an does not specify these virgins are a reward for jihadists/martyrs, but rather for any Muslim male who gains admittance to Paradise.

>>>>>

The Sexual Powers of Prophet Muhammad

Many Muslims believe that the prophet Muhammad was a man endowed with super human powers in the realm of sexuality. Muslim males are especially proud of this Islamic tradition and often use it as material for jokes and boasting.

During my days in Islam, I remember a product being sold in an Islamic book store that was designed to give men extra sexual energy. It was a glass jar containing a mixture of pistachio nuts and honey as well as some other ingredients.

The guy working the cash register was grinning from ear to ear trying to make fun while explaining that studly Muhammad had the sex drive of thirty men and used to bed all of his women in one night when the horny little freak got the urge. I just smiled back at the guy and laughed at his stupidity.

Here is an authentic hadith documenting the great sexual prowess of one Muhammad of Arabia:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
    Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.” I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet the strength for it?” Anas replied, “We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men).” And Sa’id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

See, Muhammad really was a playboy who scored with the ladies! So what if some of those women were in actuality slaves and concubines, right? It is likely that both Muhammad’s slave and non-slave women would have left that disgusting little pig were it not for fear of losing their lives. After all, he had killed some of their husbands.

Jihadis are blowing themselves up and killing both Muslim and non-Muslim peoples on a daily basis trying to get to “the goodies” waiting in Paradise that “Muhammad promised them”. Those deluded fools think that Mr.Allah up there in 7th heaven is going produce an endless supply of perfect virgins for them.

These programmed robots are trying to kill their way into Paradise so that they can “get busy with all of those willing cuties”. The Qur’an, that hideously evil piece of trash that was Muhammad’s ticket to “the good life”, contains many passages describing the carnal rewards of Islamic heaven.

Here is a small sample of what Muslim males expect to enjoy when they die:

Qur’an, 056.012-039: They shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine (that will neither pain their heads nor take away their reason); with fruit of their own choice and flesh of fowls that they relish. And theirs shall be the dark-eyed houris, chaste as hidden pearls: a guerdon for their deeds… We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…

055.054-059: They shall recline on couches lined with thick brocade, and within reach shall hang the fruits of both gardens. Which of your Lord’s blessing would you deny? Therein are bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before. Which of your Lord’s blessings would you deny? Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Which of your Lord’s blessing would you deny?

055.072-075: Dark-eyed virgins, sheltered in their tents (which of your Lord’s blessing would you deny?), whom neither man nor jinnee will have toughed before. Which of your Lord’s blessing would you deny?

Muslim males actually expect 72 virgins each when they die and go to heaven! Muslims believe this nonsense because it is specified in a Hadith contained within the Al-Tirmidhi collection: (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by the Messenger of Allah [Prophet Muhammad], chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise, Hadith 2687).

“The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana’a [Yemen]’.”

The sensual pleasures that Muslims expect to experience in Paradise have been described in graphic detail by Egyptian scholar and Islamic theologian, Imam Al-Suyuti (died 1505). He wrote:

“Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.”

Though fear and hatred are the REAL engine of Islam, SEX and other luxuries are a damn close second! No wonder so many Muslims are eager to kill and die and go to heaven!!

Not to worry. The Frrench are no doubt “getting used to it”, as advised by one of their politicians recently. Getting used to terorism is part of the updated multicultural mandate. It’s even acceptable to call it “Islamic” terrorism. Just don’t say it’s the work of “Muslims”. That would be “bigoted”.
    The French might be optimistic though. All the terrorism they are attracting might make France less a country of choice for Muslims desiring to shift to Europe. Maybe.

Whoops…forgot to check spelling. It looks a bit like the work of “Defender of Islam”. Where is he now, I wonder; in Mali, perhaps, “defending” Islam? Is he just a “pen is mightier than the sword” kind of Muslim?

PJG wrote:

………………………

Well, that’s what I’m worried about, PJG”that inviting homicidal Jihadists into the West and then suffering through their threatened”or actual”murder sprees is becoming the “New Normal”.

Madness, and suicidal madness.

By the way, the above post is the first time I’ve been able to comment here since the latest cyber attack on Jihad Watch.

I wonder where Mona is ?

Subways are her specialty.

Would she take a ride on the Lyon metro with her little pink can of spray paint, knowing that a Misunderstander of Islam threatened to blow it up ?

I wonder what ‘ Defender of Islam ‘ would make of this ?

He would probably call Robert a ‘ trouble maker ‘.

Davegreybeard wrote:

How is it working for you graven?

I notice a lot of “clicking” activity when I’m on JW (stuff trying to load, but being blocked?)but the comments function seems to be working fine…
    ……………………………

Actually, I’ve had the entire sign-in function completely disappear several times, and other times I’ve been able to sign in, but then received an error message when trying to post.

Given the paucity of comments on so many recent stories, I gather most people are having the same problems.

Even now, I seem to have to leave about twenty minutes between comments, or else I get a message saying that I can’t comment because I am submitting too many comments. Frustrating.

By the way, good to see you weighing in here again, Dave. I’d like to wish you a belated happy new year!

I too, gravenimage, over the last week or so have had numerous problems with signing in. Not sure how much this is due to incompetency on the part of TypePad or sabotage by enemies of liberty, i.e., modern leftists and Muslims (but of course not those intrepid, enlightened folks known as “moderate Muslims”—perish the thought).

Echoing you on another matter, I am also glad to see Davegreybeard commenting again. Take care, pal.

Wellington wrote:

…………………….

This was much more than a few innocent technical glitches, Wellington.

Jihad Watch has been under concerted cyber attack:

“Jihad Watch is experiencing technical difficulties”

I hope this episode is over”but I’m not counting on it.

Some sites, such as Ali Sina’s Faith Freedom, are taken down by Jihadists, sometimes for days at a time, on a regular basis.

I really hope this doesn’t happen to JW.

Hey, I was actually able to post! Let’s see if it works a second time.

Dave

I think the idea of jihadwatch regulars from particular areas (or, in some cases, countries) getting together is an excellent idea. I think it needs to happen more (of course, one can exercise reasonable precautions re security).

For example, there is another Aussie jihadwatcher with whom I exchange emails and who occasionally chats with me over the phone (we live in different states, a considerable distance apart). It’s very helpful to be able to discuss things that one doesn’t necessarily want to discuss in quite the same detail ‘in public’ so to speak. There are a couple of others – both members of the Q society, and one of whom is a regular here – with whom I am in email communication; and, indeed, a friend of mine from church regularly ‘lurks’ here, though I don’t think he posts.

I am, as you have seen, in regular contact with ‘gravenimage’ independently of this forum, and I am also in contact with a lady in England: we have each other’s *postal* addresses so communicate outside of the electronic/ digital world, even though we live in separate continents. Emails, letters and postcards can all help build morale.

If you are in the ‘western states’ of the USA, I understand that not only gravenimage but duh-swami are in the same general area. There would be nothing to stop you three meeting at intervals to ‘brainstorm’ ways of undeceiving your fellow Americans, especially those in your immediate circle.

Further: anyone who isn’t in an actual group or political party dedicated to resisting Islamisation, needs to be.

I’ve joined ‘The Q Society’; Americans have a number of options, including ACT for America; in the UK there is the Paul Weston’s Freedom Party, and Gavin Boby’s ‘Law and Freedom Society’. (I hope I got the name right), or a whole lot of British jihadwatchers could join nice old-fashioned patriotic societies like the ‘Royal Society of St George’ or (in Scotland) the Society of St Andrew, and, well, ginger them up a bit. If you’re a veteran/ returned soldier, join the appropriate organisation – in Australia, it’s the RSL – and take your knowledge of Islam with you, to educate the other veterans.

You wrote – “Enough is enough. I have decided to join the Q Society. I have been hesitating to join. No more hesitation!”

Welcome!

Even if you just become a financial member, it helps. The more of us there are in every state capital and regional centre, the more effective our lobbying power can be; the more letters we can pile into the in-trays of our politicians, the more of us can (if summoned) come out on the street to advocate for the victims of Muslim oppression and aggression, and the more people join, the more skills and knowledge – and contacts – they bring with them.

And if there are a *lot* of us, all paying our dues to an accredited and properly, legally-constituted organisation, then it’s possible to sponsor visiting speakers. Q Society brought Mr Spencer to Australia at the end of 2011 and he gave excellent presentations in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane (Canberra, too? I can’t recall off the top of my head). Geert Wilders is coming to Australia next month at the Q Society’s invitation – which ought to expose which of our current politicians are the worst dhimmis, and should also cause a lot of our slyer Muslim spokespeople to drop their smiling masks.

I’m not sure the nurse will give me permission to leave the facility…but they do allow visitors once a week…Graven is at least three hours + drive to here, five + hours by bus…
    I wouldn’t expect anyone to go to that much trouble…But e-mail might work better…The nurse has no trouble with e-mail…

Dumbledore’s Army wrote, replying to Davegreybeard:

……………………….

Please feel free to pass my contact information on to Dave, DDA. I’d love to get in contact with him.

As for Duh Swami, while we’re on the same coast”and in the same state”I do believe that we’re several hundred miles apart. Just like Australia, the US is a huge place.

Still, I’d love to be able to correspond with him.

This latest series of cyber attacks on Jihad Watch brought home to me all over again how important it is to have a network outside of JW.

And yes”I need to join Act for America. I should have joined long since.

Saleem Smith: An excellent post. The idea of the heavenly brothel is also contained in the James Joyce book “Ulysses” which is examined and quoted at length in Professor Joseph Campbell’s “MASKS of GOD (book 4): Creative Mythology”. I recommend that series of books to all. Campbell has no barrow to push and I thoroughly enjoyed reading his work.