Kerry meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister abruptly closed to press coverage

Could this have to do with the Saudi man who is being held in connection with the Boston terror bombings? “Kerry meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister abruptly closed,” by Josh Gerstein for Politico, April 16:

A meeting Secretary of State John Kerry was to hold with Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Saud Al-Faisal was abruptly closed to press coverage Tuesday morning.

The State Department provided no reason for the change, which was announced just 15 minutes before the scheduled 10 A.M. session, but media reports have said that a Saudi national in the U.S. on a student visa is a “person of interest” to investigators probing the bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday.

The person being investigated was badly injured in the attack, sources said.

“Apologies for short notice,” the State Department’s press office told reporters as it announced the change. A spokesperson did not immediately respond to a query about the closure of the meeting, which had been scheduled to include a so-called “camera spray” at the top of the session.

Saudi Justice Minister: Because Saudi Arabia is "home to the Muslim holy places, it does not allow the establishment of non-Muslim places of worship"
Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: there should be no churches in Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE

Comments

On a related note, am I the only one who is suspicious (if not fully trusting) of the integrity of the FBI, since as it’s been reported on this and other sites, the FBI bowed to Obama administration’s Justice Department “to re-evaluate their training efforts in a range of areas, from community outreach to national security (whose) reevaluation will remove all references to Islam in connection with any examination of Islamic jihad terror activity. The Obama Administration has now placed off-limits any investigation of the beliefs, motives and goals of jihad terrorists…”

Is it just me? I called the Herman Cain show this morning with this basic idea. Cain told his listeners he does indeed trust the FBI. I told Cain and his listeners (since Cain was talking about Israel in this context), the Israelis would have solved this act of murderous terrorism yesterday.

When it comes to the Saudis, I cannot remember an Administration that did not try to protect the Saudis from media and public scrutiny, including former President Bush after the 9/11 attacks. As a life-long registered Republicans, I expect more from the leaders of my party than from the left and especially from Barack Hussein Obama who I believe is a kindred spirit, truth be known.

Unfortunately for the American people, both the Democrats and the Republicans are whores of the Saudis and will do anything to please them.

Isn’t it interesting that soon after this meeting that the status of the saudi national at the boston hospital went from “person of interest” to “cleared from investigation”
    Just sayin’

Kerry meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister abruptly closed to press coverage

…………………….

And now we know:

“Steve Emerson: Saudi national questioned in Boston Marathon bombings to be deported on national security grounds next week”

Yep, Obama orders a “closed meeting” and the next thing we know, the Saudi National that was once a suspect, is now being deported.

Interesting, huh?

A “senior” official is taking care of the deportation that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, the “Saudi national” who was detained in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, then, all at once, was declared a “witness, not a suspect” He’s going to be deported next Tuesday on national security grounds. Whose security grounds, his or ours? And, why wait so long … so he can take his tests at the University, get his degree, and run on home! How precious!

What I want to know is, why deported, why not prosecuted?

Oh, silly me, I almost forgot, the Saudis are our “allies,” and we need to keep the Saudis happy. Even though this guy, Al-Harbi, has “numerous” jihad terror connections, as well as “friends” in high places. His Saudi clan (family)is responsible for the 9/11 airplane bombings. His relatives drove the planes into the Towers! He’s even related to the underwear bomber! And, many of the other terrorist acts here in America!

Oops, I forgot, we’re not supposed to say the word, “terrorist.”

So, regarding his “sudden innocence,” and then his “sudden deportation,” is this a “favor” given to him by fellow Muslim Brotherhood member, Barack Hussein Obama?

And, also, I’d like to know, was this the “deal” that was worked out between John Kerry and the Saudis at their meeting yesterday that was “suddenly closed” to the press?

How dumb does Obama and his adminstration think the American people are, anyway? Apparently, he takes us for being pretty stupid, because he sure is pulling the wool over a many an eye!

Makes me sick!!! Literally!

I was listening when you called Herman Cain! I assumed you were a JihadWatcher but I had no idea which one. I love Herman but he needs to get up to speed on islam and several other crucial issues. He is a smart, capable, successful businessman but is clueless about islam, jihad, and the muslim brotherhood. He didn’t even know who Robert Spencer and Pam Gellar are, which did not surprise me.

I think Herman takes entirely too many phone calls, many of which are too brief and irrelevant to contribute any substance to the show. I get the impression he’s just killing time with random calls instead of presenting specific topics/issues of interest and then taking calls related to those issues. I find his daily chat with Jamie DuPree to be about the most interesting five minutes of his program.

I miss Neal Boortz! Neal could be so obnoxious at times but he emphatically stood his ground. Herman is too nice, like when he refers to Obama’s noxious policies as ‘having unintended consequences’. Obama is succeeding beyond his own expectations in destroying America; there are no ‘unintended consequences’. His devastation is intentional.

I think Herman has too many irons in the fire; he needs to follow his own advice and ‘prioritize’.