Interfaith outreach in France: Muslim attacks priest, monsignor denounces “people of the Muslim faith taking control of the district”

priest.jpgCareful, monsignor! You might harm the wonderful dialogue!

“France: Priest Attacked by Muslim, Monsignor Denounces Muslims Taking Control of District,” by Cheradenine Zakalwe for Islam Versus Europe, May 14 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

The day after the attack on Father Grégoire, Monsignor Cattenoz has spoken out strongly and denounces “people of the Muslim faith taking control of the district”. The facts are taking on a political/religious dimension…

On Monday at around 8 pm, Father Grégoire from the parish of Saint-Jean was attacked by an individual. Struck on the face, the priest was unconscious on the ground until two other members of the parish arrived. This Tuesday morning at around 11 am, Monsignor Cattenoz, Archbishop of Avignon, denounced growing insecurity in the district of Saint-Ruf (while the local authority official in charge of public safety claims instead that there has been a decrease in crime in this sector), as well as the proliferation of thefts and threats towards members of the parish.

The local Muslim leader wasn’t buying it:

It might even be “Islamophobic.”

Source: Le Dauphine

Egypt: Muslim mob attacks Christians and their businesses
Michigan Federal Judge allows Muslim violence against Christians; Dearborn stoning caught on video

Comments

We ought to clue Bishop McManus in on this Islamic exercise of interfaith dialogue by a Muslim on a fellow Catholic cleric.

Such news might however disturb the Bishop’s drinking hours.

Ladies and gentlemen.

I have just discovered something interesting.

I clicked on the ‘Islam vs Europe’ link, and in the comments to their presentation of this same article one of the commenters drew attention to *this*, written by a young Briton who is still at University:

I clicked on *that* link, and wow! another (UK) member of the Resistance.

Here’s his site.

Excerpt from the first article (‘How I became Islamophobic’):

“A third and final example I’ll give of my awakening is the most serious. You might well dismiss what you’ve read so far as “anti-social’ behaviour and no worse than that of other social groups, but not this occasion:

“I was sitting in class one day, near the back of the room. The lecturer had finished talking and now we were told to discuss amongst ourselves the things we’d heard.

“A group of Muslim men just across from me were apparently uninterested in the lecture that day as they commenced to discuss videos they’d been emailing each other instead.

“It took me a short while, but I came to understand that these were decapitation videos.

“After hearing words and descriptions that I never want to repeat, I nervously looked over at the faces of the men and saw sick, sadistic smiles curling up their bearded faces…”.

…………………………..

Another “No Go” district in La Belle France.

More:

This Tuesday morning at around 11 am, Monsignor Cattenoz, Archbishop of Avignon…
    …………………………..

*Avignon*. During the 14th-century, this was the seat of the Catholic papacy. Now, it is overrun by violent Muslims attacking priests.

For France.

May the French remember also Charles Martel

and Jean Parisol de la Valette

who addressed his garrison at Malta, as they faced the onslaught of a massive Turkish Muslim fleet, thus:

“A formidable army composed of audacious barbarians is descending on this island. These persons, my brothers, are the enemies of Jesus Christ. Today it is a question of the defense of our faith — as to whether the Gospels are to be superseded by the Koran. God on this occasion demands of us our lives, already vowed to his service. Happy will be those who first consummate this sacrifice.” – de la Valette 1565

Core Islamic texts disagree with the Bible: human beings are not made in the image of God

For example, in Qur’an Chapter 42, Verse 11:

The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He hath made for you pairs of yourselves, and of the cattle also pairs, whereby He multiplieth you. Naught is as His likeness; and He is the Hearer, the Seer.

Compare Genesis Chapter 1, Verse 26:

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

In the Judeo-Christian conception, human beings, made in God’s likeness, are children of God the Father. In the Qur’an, Allah never calls himself “Father,” and in several places denies He has any sons or daughters. Rather, human beings are only Allah’s servants or slaves. “I have only created jinns and men that they may serve me.” (Qur’an 51:56) Even if both theologies are pure fantasy, the Islamic one leads to authoritarian social outcomes, whereas the Judeo-Christian one tends, over the long run, toward freedom.

The job of a bishop is to defend the Church, not defend Islam that is trying to destroy Christianity with violence, deceit and subterfuge.

Bishop McManus should change his mind about this vicious Death Cult before more Christians get hurt.

A bishop’s job is to preach to the Muslims.

The chasm between Christianity and islam is great, and building a bridge between the two sides is–for no other reason–so that Christians may come over to islam. God forbid!

“And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” — Ephesians 5:11

‘…we need to see if the attack was accompanied by words or gestures associated with the religion…’ (Mohammed Moussaoui)

Well, Mohammed, how about repeated blows with a clenched fist? That’s one of the many violent gestures associated with the religion of peace! Remember Otranto!

Clown!

Those were fascinating articles, dumbledore! Thanks for the links. Such a sad but triumphant history to Malta.

I’d be getting everyone together to buy Tasers for all those monks to carry if these sorts of religiously-motivated attacks were happening. That monk is old enough to have probably lived through the demographic shift on Malta…

If the French police in Avignon were on the ball, they could organise ‘sting’ operations featuring – as ‘bait’ – seemingly-defenceless Catholic monks and seemingly-defenceless Jews.

I wonder how many mohammedthugs they could grab and ‘disappear’ off the streets – to be investigated, interrogated, and perhaps act as threads leading back to mosques, imams, jihad plots, welfare fraud, immigration and identity fraud, organised crime, you-name-it, and who knows, perhaps to be deported – before the remaining mohammedthugs decided it might be a good idea to leave the priests and the Jews alone?

Once again there is the religion of peace in action. Someone needs to give them a dictionary because they don’t know what peace means. That or employ one of their tricks cut their hands off and they will not be able to injure anyone any more. I get so sick of hearing about these crazy people.I don’t know where they get off thinking they have the right to tell everyone what to do. They NEED to go back to the middle east!!!!

”The leader of the Catholics in Vaucluse went even further: “People of the Muslim faith have progressively taken control of this district”… before proposing to create a committee bringing together representatives of the main religions, in order to calm the situation.”

Oh dear. Starts off excellently, by stating the *truth* of what’s happening, and then proposes the sort of idiotic ‘committee’ that merely enables and whitewashes muslim supremacism. One step forward, two steps back.

”The Avignonnese Mohammed Moussaoui, president of the French Council of the Muslim Religion, also wants to calm things down: “Before highlighting adherence to one or another religion, we need to see if the attack was accompanied by words or gestures associated with the religion. Giving it a religious dimension seems counter-productive to me.”…

Well, of course it does ! Can’t have these kufr figuring things out *too* soon.

Islam is a snake pit…and all the snakes in the pit are Mahoundians…When you sleep with snakes, don’t make any sudden moves…Snakes have no use for interfaith dialogue…eventually you will get bit for trying it…With Islam, pious and poisonous are interchangeable words…
    Father Grégoire found that out the hard way…It’s called ‘enlightenment’…

This physical tension going on now in Avignon with its already heavily intrigue-laden centuries of history only re-emphasizes my stand here in new-World America against any talk of this Trojan Horse in its modern form called “multiculturalism”. It’s hydra-headed, and simply must be resisted, refused, in all formats.

If the Europeans in general, and the French in particular as in this account, have not learned and apparently refuse to learn from their literally bloody past centuries’ experiences with these encroaching Muslims, I cannot tolerate any of their smug finger shaking towards America for any alleged “intolerance” apparent over here.

Of course this hypocrisy applies to the Muslims themselves, always has. Outreaches, committees of understanding, “ecumenical” dialogues are a waste of time.

These Muslims must be prohibited. There are no “moderate Muslims”, there is no half-way, there is only one way with Muslims, their “way”.

Give an inch, they take a mile. Why can’t we accept this reality?

These unceasing examples here presented to the public by Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller are Sisyphean unless we shed our lethal “political correctness”.

The sad “Catch 22″ is that with our ill-educated new demographic here in America multiplying as it is, we will not gain the needed containment of these Muslims.

Well, again, my idea of “Muslim Reformation” is a mass conversion of Muslims to Jesus Christ–the one in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, not the Qur’an. And my hat is off to those Christians in Europe who have witnessed to Muslims. It’s the origin of the ex-Muslim congregations now appearing in Turkey and Kabylia.

This is odd.

Above, a poster I shall not name is talking as though *this* incident – the Muslim thugs attacking a Catholic priest – happened in *Malta*.

It didn’t. The Siege of 1565 (in which the Knights Hospitallers of St John, *led* by a Frenchman, Jean Parisot de Valette, withstood an assault from the Ottoman Muslim fleet) took place on Malta, yes; but *not* the here-and-now incident we are discussing on this thread.

Avignon is a city in southern *France*. The attack on the priest took place in Avignon.

I think McManus needs a transfer to a diocese in the ummah. They could teach him how much Al’lah hates liquor, unless you call it cough medicine and carry it in a little bottle.

Wow, Dumbles, I didn’t know of the confrontation on Malta. Reading it reminded me of the video in which the brave Italian journalist shouted Freedom! just before the Mujahidin standing behind him proceeded to saw his head off with a steak knife.

That in turn reminded me of Steve Centani who, when kidnapped and put in front of the camera for the obligatory terror video, proceeded to sing the praises of Islam and weepingly begged for his life.

I saw Steve on the Fox RINO channel yesterday. He looked great, as in still alive. Dunno how he feels about Islam nowadays, who knows, maybe he praised Islam in a fit of cowardice because he’s a chickenshit.

Steve’s way is the way. Cowardice is the best response to jihad threat. Do as they say and everything will be ok.

Steve in turn reminded me of all the praises being sung of Roger Ailes the last weeks since the book came out. Steve works for Roger.

My ancestors came from Malta. However it pains me to relate that the whole island has now capitulated to the Muslims. The Siege of 1565 is no longer mentioned or commemorated as not to offend Islam.

There is also a growing Muslim community and the government has pledged them land to build their schools. Unfortunately, the greatest champion of these immigrants is the Catholic Church itself, with the Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS)in charge of the Somalis that they help ferry over from North Africa. Multicultural and PC laws are being enacted and just heard that in schools they are teaching the beauty of multiculturalism No debate of criticism of these policies are allowed or you would be classed as racist.

Below I include an excerpt of the debate with a JRS troll that shoots down any commentators in the local papers that says anything against this Muslim invasion of this small island who defended Europe from Islam. Here is part of my response which I wrote today, after he accused me of being a racist.

“Please enough of ad hominem attacks (I am very sure you know your Latin). Calling someone Racists simply to shut them up and negate their argument is one of the many classic ways at the disposal of those that run misinformation campaigns. Since when are ethics, culture or morals a race? Or for that matter a religion a race?

The JRS have had a lot to say, but sadly they do not allow others to speak. And tell me, are the JRS also writing the laws of Malta and are allowed to interfere with freedom of speech and thought? I would love to discuss in an open and free public forum the JRS on this subject, but you as well as I know they would never allow that. Yet in a true and open democracy, anything less than that is totalitarianism. ”

Sad, very sad. That is why I was not at all surprised about Bishop McManus when he kept Robert from speaking.

dda,

Thanks for those links. You are a virtual encyclopedia of info on islam.

Regarding the siege of Malta, if you haven’t read it, I recommend a novel called “The Religion” by Tim Willocks, a gripping fictionalized account of the epic battles between muslims and Christians in 1565.

Thanks for that account of the Siege of Malta, DDA, which I have read before.

So disturbing to hear confirmation from Veritas and others that once-proud Malta is being increasingly overrun by the Muslim horde through stealth-Jihad Hijira, in the guise of immigration and demographic Jihad.

The mayor of Avignon timidly described this act as ‘inqualifiable’ (indescribable) while the bolder deputy-mayor of the city of Orange said it was ‘an act of racism against a Catholic monk, which is also the consequence of the hatred propagated by a certain Islamism against all that is French and Christian.’

Praise to Deputy-Mayor Jacques Bompard and a dhimmi award to Mayor Marie-Josée Roig of Avignon.

Time to stop being timid about the supremacist agenda of Islam.

All Muslims are our deadly enemy.

That’s the only logical conclusion. All else is reckless, if not suicidal, frittering.

“My ancestors came from Malta. However it pains me to relate that the whole island has now capitulated to the Muslims. ”

I spoke at length with a Christian who was born and raised in Malta. He assured me that he has no problems with Muslims, and that Christians have no problems with Muslims.

The disease of PC MC is widespread; and it is contiguous with dhimmitude.

The courage displayed by that Italian was heartbreaking. If you’ve only got time for one word, “FREEDOM” may be the best choice of all. He highlighted the difference between Islam and the West w/that one word. May he rest in peace!

“Americana” wrote:

……………………………………..

Ah…right. I’m sure that all those monks are eagerly awaiting their shipment of Tasers from Muslim apologist “Americana”. Good grief.

grievousimage —- And your solution is what? Oh, that’s right, you don’t have **ANY** suggestions at all. You just wanted to post so you can throw around the term “Muslim apologist.” Little Miss Erica Errata, editing freak, strikes again. What a passive-aggressive bimbo.

I didn’t suggest I’d be shipping Tasers from the U.S. I said if I were a RC congregant on Malta, I’d be trying to find ways to fund some protection for the RC clergy and monks. Whether it be Tasers and Kevlar vests, I’m sure those monks/clergy would like something to protect themselves with and whatever that is, I’m betting they’d prefer it be non-lethal.

Tasers wouldn’t help them for very long because the element of surprise would only work in their favour a few times, but it might give them and the Malta police and the Maltese Christians time to devise a more significant protection plan.

‘Americana’ is too self-absorbed and self-important to do that. Like a spoilt brat, it loves attention, even if it is negative.