“Allah willing, with the manifestation of Imam Mehdi, Ahmadinejad will also return and work for the establishment of pure Islam”

Messianic Islamic supremacist dreams for the has-been Thug-In-Chief. “Spokesman Says Iran’s President ‘Will Return With Hidden Imam,'” from Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, June 24 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

An Iranian government spokesman has said that outgoing President Mahmud Ahmadinejad will return with the Hidden Imam, who according to Shi’ite belief went into hiding in the 10th century and will reappear to bring justice to Earth.

“God willing, with the manifestation of Imam Mehdi, Ahmadinejad will also return and work for the establishment of pure Islam,” spokesman Gholam Hossein Elham was quoted as saying by Iranian news agencies….

Iran tries convert from Islam to Christianity in Revolutionary Court
Iran condemns murders of Shi'ites in Egypt: "contradicts Islam and the tenets of Islam"

Comments

The belief in the Mehdi that Ahamdinjad has only exposes what a deluted fool he is. To put to faith in a myth/story shows just how far in error is he. Furthermore, Christianins, contrast to that deluted Muslim, are never supposed to listen such foolishness. For the Bible teaches “Neither give heed to fables…” First Timothy 1:4. In fact, Christians have Jesus Who is far better some Mehdi myth. For the Bible teaches “For we have not followed cunningly devised fables,when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” Second Peter 1:16. [KJV]

Isn’t that sweet? Will he be holding hands with the ‘Prophet’ Isa? Will Beasty Boys return with Mahdi mean he is superior to the Supreme Leaded?
    What does the Ayatollah and chief think about that? Maybe the SL will send thugs to the thug for the purpose of thuggery…No one except Mahdi himself trumps Supreme Leader…

I kind of missed the humanoid monkey – he was/is a great poster child for the true (ugly) face of Islam… and he was too dumb (or arrogant) to hide behind tacquiyah.

Can you imagine how devastated he is the Medhi passed on his watch? Poor baby. How will he be occupying himself in the interim? Peddling Slurpees curbside to the faithful? Well futures rep?

The well keepers at Jamkaran mosque must be bubbling with excitement…or are those gurgles from the deep? It’s a tough and cold life living for 800 years or so at the bottom of a soggy well, but someone has to do it…

………………………………

Hey, it beats trying to find a job in the private sector…

Elham’s wife is a journalist who wrote a book called “Ahmadinejad: Miracle of the Third Millenium.” Obviously, a fan.

In 2009 a list (published by CNN but not vetted) of prominent Iranians with their money in foreign bank accounts included “Gholam Hossein Elham: 25 M USD at Dubai, 13 M USD at Turkey, 17 M USD at Swiss, 0.7 M USD at Beirut.” These are the above-board accounts only, for that rainy day when one may need to leave Iran in a hurry.

“Earlier this year Iran’s authorities arrested a score of men who, in separate incidents, claimed to be the Mahdi, a sacred figure of Shia Islam, who was “hidden” by God just over a millennium ago and will return some time to conquer evil on earth.

Last year a seminary expert, Mehdi Ghafari, said that more than 3,000 fake Mahdis were in prison. Mahdi-complexes are common, says a Tehran psychiatrist. “Every month we get someone coming in, convinced he is the Mahdi,” she says.”

The Economist 4/27/13

Are they all in one big fake Mahdi prison?
    What do they say to one another?

You wait for one Mahdi and 3000 come along and once. Typical. I actually think the real Mahdi is hiding in an aircraft hangar with 20 Jewish surveillance squirrels, a photographic dolphin and a F313 go-kart, whoops, sorry, fighter jet.

Hear, hear, Walter Sieruk! …and I would add this passage, as well:

“They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator–who is forever praised. Amen.” — Romans 1:25

let me tell you something. He is despised with hard line clerics. They will go after him now since he is not in the office and it has already began with the head of the judiciary accusing him of not cooperating and that is just the start.
    M

he is. he f… with them every step of the way though I am not sure if they can do him in the way they did the green movement. But you are right. a few weeks ago he went to inaugurate a new Tunnel and his helicopter made an emergency landing with him in it. He had to be driven back. there was all kind of rumors. My mom has second grade education living in Iran and I was asking her about and I was just having a good time as I knew what the answer was.So I asked what happened to Ahadijejad and she said: vaba Begireh!! which means I hope he gets ebola!!!!!!!!
    M

miriam rove wrote:

OT I just read that the temple of Ramsees in Egypt was set on fire
    ……………………

Seriously, miriam? I’ve been worried about Jihad attacks on ancient Egyptian sites. Do you have a link?

You remarked, re something above about people afflicted with ‘mahdi-complexes’ in Iran:

“Are they all in one big fake Mahdi prison?
    What do they say to one another?”

I was reminded of G K Chesterton – I think he discusses, somewhere, the intriguing question of what happens when two people each of whom thinks he is Napoleon – or each of whom thinks he is God – meet up with each other in the insane asylum.

Haha…You only ‘think’ you’re Napoleon, I ‘know’ I am…

It makes it easy to remember everyone’s name
    (though noisy when 3,000 people all answer).

I hope they at least have a Mahdi Gras for the guys.

Dumbledore’s Army wrote:

………………………………..

DDA, Duh Swami, and Jack Diamond”I think we already have the answer when it comes to pious Muslims.

It should come as no surprise”they generally murderously turn on each other.

Quite a number of self-proclaimed Mahdis have turned up over the centuries, and copious bloodletting usually follows.

The siege on Mecca in 1979 was by a self-proclaimed Mahdi”over three hundred people were killed, and the “Mahdi” in question was publicly beheaded.

Pious Muslims seem to want their Mahdi to be sufficiently powerful and savage”and if he isn’t murderous *enough*, then he himself will pay the price.

I’m not sure two of them have shown up at the same time, but I think we can easily imagine the result”you’d need a lot of body bags…

ImNoDhimmi wrote:

Gravenimage, here ya go…

And so it begins.
    …………………………..

Thank you, ImNoDhimmi”this was just what I was afraid of. Oddly, I hadn’t turned up anything myself last night in a Google search.

And actually, it already began with the attacks on the Egyptian Museum and the burning of the Egyptian Library”but now it appears to have moved on to targeting large-scale Egyptian artifacts.

This work is the heritage of all of humanity”but that is unlikely to stop the pious destroyers of “Jahillya””just look at the Bamiyan Buddhas. God, I hate Islam.