Syrian jihadists: “Anyone who curses the Prophet is killed immediately”

How wonderful it is that we are giving military aid to these lovely people. “Syria: ‘I saw rebels execute my boy for no more than a joke,– by Richard Spencer in the Telegraph, June 21:

Mohammed Katta’s mother witnessed the execution of her son in three stages.

She was upstairs at home when she first heard the shouting. The people of the neighbourhood were yelling that “they have brought back the kid”, so she rushed out of her apartment.

“I went out on my balcony,” Nadia Umm Fuad said. “I said to his father, they are going to shoot your son! Come! Come! Come! I was on the stairs when I heard the first shot. I was at the door when I heard the second shot.

“I saw the third shot. I was shouting, ‘That’s haram, forbidden! Stop! Stop! You are killing a child.’ But they just gave me a dirty look and got into their car. As they went, they drove over my son’s arm, as he lay there dying.”

Mohammed was 14 when he was killed, earlier this month, prompting international condemnation. He has become a symbol of the fears many Syrians have for the future of a country where jihadists are vying with the regime for control.

He is a counterweight — the comparison was Nadia Umm Fuad’s — to Hamza al-Khatib, the 13-year-old from Deraa in southern Syria returned by regime troops to his parents battered, genitals removed, kneecaps smashed, burned and with three gunshot wounds, early in the uprising.

Mohammed was working at the family’s coffee stall in the Shaar district of Aleppo when he made a fatal mistake. Pressured by a customer to hand over a coffee on promise of payment, he shouted good-humouredly: “I wouldn’t give the Prophet Mohammed credit if he came here today.” He was overheard by two men on the opposite corner. Marching over, they whisked him away in a car, ignoring his protestations of his love for the Prophet and the objections of a militiaman from the Free Syrian Army nearby. Half an hour later, they returned. According to Mohammed’s younger brother and the neighbours, he was staggering and fell to his knees, and had clearly been beaten. A bag had been placed over his head.

“I heard them say, ‘People of Aleppo and people of Shaar! Anyone who curses God is given three days to repent. Anyone who curses the Prophet is killed immediately’,” Nadia Umm Fuad said….

Syrian rebel commander: "Islam must be the single source of authority of the state"
Syrian jihadists set fire to church

Comments

Someone remind the Dem.s and Rep.s in DC that Maher Arar is a sunni muslim that globe trotted to pro-jihad nation on a candian passport, he was NOT a victim of rendition.
    He was caught fleeing Tunisia and trying to sneak in to the USA at JFK airport, and thanks to CAIR, this young,sunni,male,Syrian by himself was flagged to pulled over in the post-911 era that CAIR said 911 was from bad security checks for msulims entering the USA and not profiling them.
    Currently,this globe trotter was canada to get him a travels Visa to vacation in saudi Arabia to emerse his two kids in islam and Muhammads holy city of Mekkah.
    Maher Arar play the media for suckers and didn’t reveal that he was a draft-dodger nabbed in JORDAN and taken home for a Military trial. His pro-hamas palestinian wife spewed propaganda about torture and racial profiling.
    canada bailed him out and then he Sued canada for $400 million dollars. Ungreatful little taqqyah bastard that lied his was to a huge lawfare suit via CAIR canada’s lawyers.
    We can’t afford the costs for muslim lawfare suits even when they are extortions cases like the Arar’s little tax evasion scam to use the Courts to raise money to promote jihadists in canada. He had the nerve to set-up a Human-Rights scholarship to fight racism in canada against muslims.And what race are muslims??????

I curse that evil man muhammad (perdition be upon him)! He can rot in hell for all I care–oh wait, he is.

…hey and I’m still alive, so go pound sand you allah lovin’ piece of work, allah can’t touch me–pfft!

If the prophet were truly honorable there would be no need to kill to insure the MYTH.
    There would be no need to write PHUH or SAW by his name.
    The reason that one is not permitted to show his image is the fear of a flood of “wanted posters” (HEY That was just a joke. Put aside that cleaver,)

This is clearly not the SMILEY FACED ISLAM we here about from CAIR.

Recently in the UK, the Government stated that if any British soldier were a member of the English Defence League, which opposes Islamic jihad, they would be dismissed from the army.

Now, as the West consolidates its political and military alliance with Islamic Sunni states such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar, any British soldier supporting Islamic jihadists of Al Nusra or Al Qaeda may be given a medal by British government!

I was shouting, ‘That’s haram, forbidden! Stop! Stop! You are killing a child.’

She’s part of the same fanatical disease that breeds the monsters who shot the child.

SYRIA Islamic jihad crisis:

To prevent deaths of non-Muslim American/British troops, why don’t Obama-Cameron directly arm the Islamic jihadist volunteers in the West before they fly out to Syria for jihad murdering?

Or better yet: arm no-one, and organise the de-escalation of weapon provision on both sides?

There is no joking in islam as this poor boy found out. There is no beauty in islam as the beauty contest in Nigeria found out, years ago when it was cancelled due to riots. What is there is islam? Hate and killing as far as I can see. Hatred and killing as far as the eye can see. We Westerners and lovers of Freedom really don’t know what to do with these savages beheading babies and throwing acid. We are Christians, brought up to be peaceful and turn the other cheek. Now I cannot do it any more. It is time to wake up, every citizen in the Free World and speak up about these atrocities. Speak up, as you shop, speak up in church, write to the papers. Do not give up your VOICE. Or you will be silenced.

As a Canadian I must respond to the Mahar case. 99% of Canadians believe he was guilty and should never have got any settlement. Of Canadian taxpayer dollars. His wife ran as an NDP for parliament. Make sure no one you know in Canada will ever vote NDP again, bunglers all. Canadians were disgusted. I do not think this situation will ever happen again in Canada. It was Canada’s first foray into dhimmitude, and thanks to Robert Spencer and Pam Geller, we now know a lot about that!!!

I guess you should kill us all now, wait, that is what you want to do. Do you know how sick of this sheit an ordinary person is? Are you really winning anyone to your side? You might get a pimply faced boy here and there in Belgium or London, Ontario, but seriously, most decent teenagers I know, KNOW you are deluded. Delusional. I have heard some conversations in small town Canada which pretty much go like this. Man they are so crazy I hope they all kill each other off. My feelings exactly. We can only hope.

Wouldn’t trust Mohammed for the price of a coffee?

Who would? Mohammed was a career highwayman and desert pirate by his own admission.

Mohammed’s crimes against humanity would keep him from entering practically all modern countries including Islamic ones.

Anyone who worships Mohammed knowing how evil he was cannot be a good immigrant for any country. Rather someone who worships Mohammed is a ticking time bomb.

The worship of Mahound is idolatry…A Quran only Muslim I conversed with said that the Mahound of Quran was not the Mahound of hadith…He was actually agreeing with Spencer, that the figure known as Mahound never actually existed…

USA version, “People of America! Anyone who curses Sharia, the Prophet , or Islam is crucified immediately by the media by branding Islamophobe, Racist, and Hater on the forehead of the public persona of the blasphemer.”

While the Arar case was a travesty, I’d like to clarify your comment. Arar was awarded $10.5 million, far less than the amount you implied.

From CBC News, January 26, 2007:

“Arar, a Canadian citizen born in Syria, had been seeking $37 million in compensation and an official government apology.

Initially, Arar had wanted to sue the government for $400 million but later lowered the amount. Harper said the $10.5 million is roughly what Arar would have received through a lawsuit.”

I wonder why you always try to make Canada seem more dhimmified than it actually is.