11-year-old Yemeni girl escapes forced marriage: “I’m not the only one….There are many cases like that. Some children decide to throw themselves into the sea. They’re dead now.”

“They threatened to kill me if I went to my uncle. What kind of people threaten their children like that?” But what kind of future does she face now — in Yemen?

“11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage: I’d Rather Kill Myself,” from MEMRI, July 8:

Following are excerpts from a statement delivered by Nada Al-Ahdal, an 11-year-ol Yemeni girl, which was posted on the Internet on July 8, 2013:

Nada Al-Ahdal is speaking in a moving car

Nada Al-Ahdal: Salaam Alaikum. Allah’s mercy and blessings upon you. Hello to you all. I’d like to thank Mukhtar Al-Sharafi and Amal. I’d like to thank all the journalist and you as well. It’s true that I ran away from my family. I can’t live with them anymore. Enough. I want to go live with my uncle. What about the innocence of childhood? What have the children done wrong? Why do you marry them off like that?

I managed to solve my problem, but some innocent children can’t solve theirs, and they might die, commit suicide, or do whatever comes to mind. They’re just kids. What do they know? They didn’t have time to study, or anything. It’s not our fault. I’m not the only one. It can happen to any child. There are many cases like that. Some children decide to throw themselves into the sea. They’re dead now. This is not normal for innocent children.

It’s true that I fled to my uncle, but he wasn’t home. So I called Abd Al-Jabbar to come and get me. Abd Al-Jabbar sent me a woman to travel with her back to Al-Hudaydah. When my uncle heard about it all, he came for me. I filed a complaint with the police against my mother. I told them that I am only 11 years old and she wants to marry me off.

I would have had no life, no education. Don’t they have any compassion? What kind of upbringing did they get?

[…]

I’m better off dead. I’d rather die. I’d rather live with my uncle than with these people. They threatened to kill me if I went to my uncle. What kind of people threaten their children like that? Would it make you happy to marry me off against my will? Go ahead and marry me off. I’ll kill myself, just like that. I won’t go back to live with them. I won’t.

They have killed our dreams. They have killed everything inside us. There’s nothing left. This is no upbringing. This is criminal, simply criminal.

[…]

My maternal aunt was 14 years old. She lasted one year with her husband, and she poured gasoline over herself and set herself on fire. She died. He would beat her with metal [chains]. He would get drunk. Would it make you happy to marry me off?!

[…]

My mother, my family, believe me when I say: I’m done with you. You’ve ruined my dreams.

Dubai police asked rape victim "Are you sure you called the police because you just didn't like it?" -- then jailed her
Afghanistan: Karzai government will not overturn decree by Muslim clerics in the north reimposing Taliban-style curbs on women

Comments

………………………………..

It makes me ill to think of someone raping this bright little girl. Kudos to Nada Al-Ahdal for her bravery!

More:

But what kind of future does she face now — in Yemen?
    ………………………………..

Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? It’s not as though this little girl’s family and would-be rapist are an aberration in Yemen”a country that is almost 100% Muslim. Forced child marriage is rife there”and all on the model of the appalling “Prophet” of Islam.

More:

Nada Al-Ahdal: Salaam Alaikum. Allah’s mercy and blessings upon you…
    ………………………………..

As clearly intelligent as this girl is, though, she obviously fails to understand that her plight has *everything* to do with Islam. But this should come as no surprise. Many adults”both Muslim and Infidel”either fail to understand this as well, or else are so deep in denial that they cannot *allow* themselves to understand it.

More:

Some children decide to throw themselves into the sea. They’re dead now. This is not normal for innocent children…
    ………………………………..

No, it’s not. But this terrible desperation among abused children is anything but uncommon in the Muslim world.

More:

………………………………..

I am *not* saying that Nada was “lucky””but what do all the children do who don’t have at least semi-civilized relatives like this girl’s uncle to turn to?

And how far will this complaint with the police go? Girls much younger than Nada are married off in Yemen every day.

Here’s an update to the story of little Nujood, who sought a divorce when she was just 10-years-old:

“CNN: Yemeni girl who for some unnamed reason became a child bride faces post-divorce nightmare”

There are many, many other cases of child marriage in Yemen:

“Human Rights Watch urges Yemen to outlaw child marriage”

But all such efforts are resisted by pious Muslims there:

“Yemen: Fatwa condemns new law setting minimum age for marriage”

And why not? If “marrying” and raping a 9-year-old child was good enough for the “Prophet”, how can it possible be against Islam?

if the mother’s own sister was 14 years old and set herself on fire to die, is this mother a psychopath? why did this little girl think she could trust the uncle?

i feel i need to just go on record re this..

it is the way of islam, most tragically of all, to abuse, use up and desecrate innocence.

gang rape. child marriage. vilification of rape victims. young girls and women attacked with acid, set alight. stoned to death. this is the abhorrent daily reality of islam. this poor girl, this beautiful precious little life, is just one of thousands per annum..

abuse and torture, of the body and the mind, of innocence and weakness. of the outnumbered and different.

these and all of the other atrocities committed in the name of islam, are becoming more and more realised by the rest of the world. too late for this little girl sadly.

Muslims, we have observed how you abuse children. We see how little you value little girls and treat their tender innocence and dreams. You crush them, you demoralize them, you degrade them. We have no respect for Islam because it degrades and destroys women, even little girls.

Shame! But you pedophile-worshipers are shameless!

Muslims, the world has observed your amorality.

Such a beautiful little girl. I watched this clip and then realised she is two years past the minimum age for marriage.

What a bunch of unutterably sick and filthy perverts muslims are.

… and the only religion that justifies and allows child abuse is …? And this is truly a religion that is most agreeable with the paedophile’s mentality.

Guys muhammed the prophet of islam married Aisha when she was 6 years old. He muhammad is the best example to follow. So, what are you expecting from his followers? By the way she is older by 5 years comparing to Aisha. That means she ‘ d have been married 5 years ago. This is the religion people like pr. Osama BUFFOON Abdullah want the west to adopt as religion of peace. Waaoo. Bravo pr. Osama BUFFOON Abdullah. Bravo N times to Allah.
    Abdullah come clean if you do not respond that means you agreed with your prophet. Therefore you must not reject any proposition from a muslim who may like to marry your daughter at this age please.
    Thanks guys

How can anyone watch this and not feel sad for these little girls??? Marry them at age 8,9, 10 and 11. Gosh I guess her mother thought she was an old maid. Then to tell her she wanted nothing to do with her because she ruined her life. My heart breaks for these children. They are casualties of the religion of peace. This child had no peace she was terrified!!!!!! These men are sick. And they do all this evil in the name of religion!!!! That’s why religion does not work. You must have a relationship with Jesus Christ. He is my best friend. I tell Him everything. I love Jesus and He does bring true Peace!!!!! In the midst of many troubles I have peace for He is with me and I can trust Him to take care of me. I do what He wants He takes care of the rest. Bless You Jesus!!!!!!! Help these little girls Lord. Set their hearts free and their bodies one day. Bring swift action against the sick men there. Let Your power change that country and the hearts of those men. Protect the children.

I had someone ask me a few minutes ago if I was paying attention to the soon birth of the new king-to-be. I asked my questioner if she’d heard of Nada’s story and she said no.

Shame on us.

Every Muslim can know salvation, but only through Jesus Christ- they must renounce their demonic cult of Islam and accept Jesus Christ. Muslims commit acts of depravity like child rape and mass homicide because their ‘religion’ is demonic, and they worship the devil himself.

SpeakUpForThem wrote:

……………………….

Her mother is a pious Muslim. People who live under an inhuman creed can come up with all sorts of rationalizations for barbarism”I don’t know the mother’s exact mindset, but it is common for devout Muslimahs to regard girls who have committed suicide as weak or”perversely”insufficiently Islamic.

More:

why did this little girl think she could trust the uncle?
    ……………………….

Well, we don’t know if she can. It is unclear from the article whether the uncle plans on taking in his niece and ensuring that she she is safe from child marriage and gets a decent education or not.

But it’s not as though this little girl has a lot of choices”if her uncle seemed at least vaguely more sympathetic than the rest of the family, I can see why Nada would turn to him.

And it’s not as though Yemen has strong child protective services”or, indeed, *any* child protective services.

I pray this uncle *is* a decent many, because Nada *does not* have a lot of options.

“Sadness” is an odd and inappropriate emotional response to grotesquely outrageous atrocities like this. No wonder most in the Counter Jihad don’t want to round up and deport all Muslims. Their hearts and minds haven’t developed in synch with the full catastrophe, the full horror, of the Islamic data they are ingesting, but not truly absorbing and not truly digesting. In a way, this indicates a psychological coping mechanism. Rather than really experience the full horror of what Islam means — and what all Muslims mean — the Counter-Jihadist shrinks back from that, which is understandable, for no one wants the world to be so filled with hundreds of millions of ghoulish monsters; and one way to shrink back is to mute and soften the data itself in one’s mind.

Flamethrower wrote:

………………………..

Actually, it’s even worse than this, Flamethrower”in Islam there *is* no minimum age for marriage. While many use the model of the appalling “Prophet”, who raped little Aisha at nine, girls are “married” off in the Muslim world at even younger ages.

Here’s a horrifying story of an 8-year-old child who was butchered on her “wedding night”:

“Afghanistan: 8-year-old bride of mullah bleeds to death on her wedding night”

And note the posters on the thread who cite other cases of girls under the age of nine being forced into “marriage”.

And the vile Ayatollah Khomeini noted that if a Muslim sexually damaged a small girl, he should support her financially and avoid marrying her sister.

That means that these atrocities happen quite frequently.

God, I hate Islam.

“It is the way of islam, most tragically of all, to abuse, use up and desecrate innocence.”

Yes, indeed. It is also the mark of the demonic – or those possessed by the demonic. Satan and his ilk HATE the goodness and innocence of GOD’s (NOT “allah’s) creation. Their M.O. is to defile and desecrate innocence. Sound familiar???

I pray to God that this poor girl finds an “out” – not just an “out” from a barbarically-arranged “marriage”; but a complete and total OUT from pislam as well!

This grows tiresome, LL. Knock it off. You’re really becoming an irritant. Decent people don’t hate all people just because some of them had the misfortune of being born into pislam.

Far better to open their eyes to the horrors of pislam, not to mention NOT alienating those on this JW site who are with you on pislam.

And just how do you propose we in the West “round up and deport all muslims”?

Get real.

You wrote, sourly: “What kind of world cares about the birth of a to-be-spoiled rich kid who one day will “rule” over a people who didn’t elect him?”

He didn’t *choose* to be born where he was. Nobody gets to choose their parents.

And do you *know* for sure that he’ll be spoiled? Neither of his parents act like spoiled brats. His mum certainly doesn’t. *Her* parents won’t spoil him, I bet.

William and Catherine’s firstborn stands a far better chance of turning out a decent and sane human being, than *any* child unlucky enough to be born to *Muslim* parents. He’ll be baptised in a church. He’ll learn to read and write. With any luck, he’ll be instructed in the Christian faith; hey, he may even become an *actively believing Christian*; and if *that* happens, which is what I will most fervently be praying for him, then that could influence any number of lives.

All the rest is neither here nor there.

Think about something else, too: every now and again at this forum people go on and on and on about decadent Western Europe and how they’ve stopped having babies and they’re all so immoral, etc and so forth, and only the invading mohammedans are having kids.

Well: here are a young couple in Western Europe, they’ve gotten married in a church – very nice wedding, thoroughly unislamic, freely chosen and both partners being fully of age – and now they’ve had their first baby and I wouldn’t be surprised if they go on to give him at least one sibling, maybe more.

Isn’t that a good thing to have publicly on display and being happily celebrated, all over the news in the modern west? A young, properly-married non-Muslim couple raising a family?

”I can walk and chew gum at the same time; I can feel terrible pity for this poor kid in Yemen, and I can feel joy over the birth of one more non-Muslim baby in the UK, and I’ll pray for *both*.”

Hear, hear.

Hear, here to your hear, hear, Jan.

I haven’t been following it that closely, but unless someone is obsessed, I don’t believe that there is anything unhealthy about anticipating the birth of what will likely be a healthy, well-loved child. Like Dumbledore’s Army, I wish all children could be born into such homes, rather than horrifying Islamic ones like Nada’s.

And DDA, good to see you posting again after your technical difficulties.