UK: Yet another Muslim rape gang uncovered

These rape and sex slavery gangs are bad, but even worse would be to let into the country anyone who would talk honestly about how such actions are justified within Islam, which would explain why there are so many such gangs. Better to pretend that there is no problem at all.

Please contribute to our legal fund to overturn the unjust ban on Pamela Geller and me entering the UK here.

And sign the petition asking that the ban be overturned here.

The Qur’an allows for the owning of sex slaves:

If you fear that you will not act justly towards the orphans, marry such women as seem good to you, two, three, four; but if you fear you will not be equitable, then only one, or what your right hands own; so it is likelier you will not be partial. (Qur’an 4:3)

This verse is the basis for Islamic polygamy, allowing a man to take as many as four wives, as long as he believes he is able to “deal justly” with all of them. But justice in these circumstances is in the eye of the beholder. Ibn Kathir says this the requirement to deal justly with one’s wives is no big deal, since treating them justly isn’t the same as treating them equally: “it is not obligatory to treat them equally, rather it is recommended. So if one does so, that is good, and if not, there is no harm on him.”

The verse goes on to say that if a man cannot deal justly with multiple wives, then he should marry only one, or resort to “what your right hands own” — that is, slave girls.

The Qur’an commentator Maulana Bulandshahri explains the wisdom of this practice, and longs for the good old days:

During Jihad (religion war), many men and women become war captives. The Amirul Mu”minin [leader of the believers, or caliph — an office now vacant] has the choice of distributing them amongst the Mujahidin [warriors of jihad], in which event they will become the property of these Mujahidin. This enslavement is the penalty for disbelief (kufr).

He goes on to explain that this is not ancient history:

None of the injunctions pertaining to slavery have been abrogated in the Shari”ah. The reason that the Muslims of today do not have slaves is because they do not engage in Jihad (religion war). Their wars are fought by the instruction of the disbelievers (kuffar) and are halted by the same felons. The Muslim [sic] have been shackled by such treaties of the disbelievers (kuffar) whereby they cannot enslave anyone in the event of a war. Muslims have been denied a great boon whereby every home could have had a slave. May Allah grant the Muslims the ability to escape the tentacles of the enemy, remain steadfast upon the Din (religion) and engage in Jihad (religion war) according to the injunctions of Shari”ah. Amen!

This is by no means an eccentric or unorthodox view in Islam. The Egyptian Sheikh Abu-Ishaq al-Huwayni declared in May 2011 that “we are in the era of jihad,” and that as they waged jihad warfare against infidels, Muslims would take slaves. He clarified what he meant in a subsequent interview:

…Jihad is only between Muslims and infidels”¦.Spoils, slaves, and prisoners are only to be taken in war between Muslims and infidels. Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries. This is agreed to by all scholars–there is no disagreement on this from any of them, from the smallest to the largest, on the issue of taking spoils and prisoners. The prisoners and spoils are distributed among the fighters, which includes men, women, children, wealth, and so on.

When a slave market is erected, which is a market in which are sold slaves and sex-slaves, which are called in the Qur’an by the name milk al-yamin, “that which your right hands possess” [Qur’an 4:24]. This is a verse from the Qur’an which is still in force, and has not been abrogated. The milk al-yamin are the sex-slaves. You go to the market, look at the sex-slave, and buy her. She becomes like your wife, (but) she doesn’t need a (marriage) contract or a divorce like a free woman, nor does she need a wali. All scholars agree on this point–there is no disagreement from any of them. […] When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her.

Right around the same time, on May 25, 2011, a female Kuwaiti activist and politician, Salwa al-Mutairi, also spoke out in favor of the Islamic practice of sexual slavery of non-Muslim women, emphasizing that the practice accorded with Islamic law and the parameters of Islamic morality.

…A merchant told me that he would like to have a sex slave. He said he would not be negligent with her, and that Islam permitted this sort of thing. He was speaking the truth”¦.I brought up (this man’s) situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said, “What is the law of sex slaves?”

The mufti said, “With the law of sex slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war.”

“Is this forbidden by Islam?,” I asked.

“Absolutely not. Sex slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, sex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the sex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the sex slave does not–she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that’s it. Therefore the sex slave is different than the free woman.”

While the savage exploitation of girls and young women is an unfortunately cross-cultural phenomenon, only in Islamic law does it carry anything approaching divine sanction. Here is yet another human rights scandal occasioned by Islamic law that the international human rights community and the mainstream media cravenly ignore.

“Ipswich 16-year-old girl rape probe: Three charged,” from the BBC, July 2 (thanks to Answering Muslims):

Two men and a teenage boy have been charged in connection with the alleged rape and false imprisonment of a 16-year-old girl in Ipswich.

The victim was attacked at a property in Foxhall Road on Sunday afternoon, with police alerted the same day.

Jama Abdullahi, 22, of no fixed address, and Badrdyen Saeed, 19, from Camel Road, Newham, east London, are accused of rape and false imprisonment.

A boy, 16, from London, has been charged with false imprisonment.

UK: Sunni/Shi'ite jihad violence comes to London as police probe attack on Shi'ite
UK: Wife of Muslim convert jailed for jihad terrorism admits she failed to provide information which could have led to his arrest

Comments

To be honest, I find all these sexually-related Sharia regulations confusing. Inquiring minds want to know: What is the difference between a wife and a sex slave? If I met my wife after carrying her away as booty in battle, I assume that makes her a sex slave, but then, say, I then married her. Is she still a slave, a wife, or both? And, while I know I can have up to four wives, can I also maintain an unlimited number of sex slaves, assuming they are held in my right hand? I guess I need to hold my wife(wives) in my left hand.
    If I get tired of being nagged to take out the garbage all the time, I assume that I can pronounce talaq on my wife(wives), but do I have to do that to my sex slaves, or can I just put an ad in Craigslist and sell them? I could actually use the money.
    I think all this wife, sex-slave stuff is as confusing as Obamacare, and probably as costly.

The libtards begin by saying, ‘We are all civilized in the best of all possible worlds, so ergo NO social groups advocates, slavery or child prostitution. Anyone who does so is a deviant representing a tiny minority.’

With their minds already made up and CLOSED to LEARN ANYTHING. Leftard minds can imagine, invent and believe what they wish to be true. Leftards assume the ‘facts’ of ‘the extreme right’ are always wrong. Even when shown chapter and verse from Islamic source texts, libtards haven’t heard it from their respected self-styled authorities, such as Obama.

It is too horrifying to libtards to conceive that Islam teaches treating Muslim women like slaves. And kafir women as sex slaves.

Will the BBC ever call these Muslim rape gangs MUSLIM, or will they go out of their way not to use the words Muslim or Islam? The BBC always calling these Muslim thugs ‘Asians’ seems in of itself quite racist.

Gleeful Rage of Jihad Holy War

Adultery is a sin in Islam.

But if the husband is killed,
    Muhammad pretended before God almighty
    that since the woman then had no husband
    he did not commit adultery and rape.

He did these shameful things in God’s name.

God is not stupid.

Islam is a foul blasphemy.

UK: Yet another Muslim rape gang uncovered
    ………………………

My God”this never ends. How many British girls have suffered and continue to suffer at the hands of these pious rapists?

How long before the Infidels say *enough!* and start protecting their own children?

More:

A boy, 16, from London, has been charged with false imprisonment…
    ………………………

Muslims training the next generation of devout sex slavers…

God, I hate Islam.

Jewdog, if you want clarity, I suggest you turn to the Wikipedia article on Safiyya bint Huyayy. She was a nice Jewish girl who was nicely raped by Muhammad after he had nicely killed her husband, and the Talk page includes a long dialogue on whether she was his wife or his concubine. Oh, and Safiyya was 16, like the British girl in this article, so you’ll certainly find a parallel.

The participants in the Wikipedia dialogue seem unaware that Muhammad himself cleared the matter up. If he put a veil on her, she was a wife; if he brought her out of the tent unveiled, she was a concubine. And, unknown to these Wikipedia contributors, she was wearing a veil after the very first night. So although the situation was legally ambiguous for the first few hours, she was in fact a wife from the very first.

Now, as for your other questions

What is the difference between a wife and a sex slave?
    A wife has certain rights to divorce her husband even if he wants to keep her. (This did not apply if the husband was Muhammad, of course, as the wife needs to get the sharia court onside.) But a sex slave is a slave and can never leave his possession. No sharia court in history would have allowed it.

If she is your wife, you have manumitted her.
    So if you suspect that she might try to take advantage of freedom to divorce you and return to her family, it is better not to marry her but to keep her enslaved.
    But don’t feel bad about your confusion on this point. Historians are confused to this day about whether Rayhana was Muhammad’s wife or his concubine.

And, while I know I can have up to four wives, can I also maintain an unlimited number of sex slaves [?]
    Yes, you can. Actually the number of wives you marry is limited by your ability to provide for all of them. But there is no limit to the number of sex slaves. If you capture them, they are all yours, and if you can’t afford to feed them, that’s just too bad. Think about it. If you buy a camel, it’s yours, isn’t it? And if you can’t afford to feed it, well, we all feel sorry for the camel, but that doesn’t mean the camel is no longer yours, does it? Even if the poor camel dies, you won’t be accused of any crime, because it was your camel to starve.

Come, you can surely understand a metaphor? What you hold in your right hand is your sword. Your “right hand possession” is whatever your sword captures, i.e., whatever you acquire in a situation of war. This applies even should you happen to be left-handed (like Umar). So don’t try to force a literal interpretation on what everyone knows is meant metaphorically.
    It is good manners to use your right hand (but not your sword) when holding your wife. We all know the distasteful connotations of touching someone or something with one’s left hand.

Yes to both questions. You can pronounce talaq on the wicked wife who tells you what to do (just as Muhammad did to Hafsa). But it is impossible to divorce a person who is not a wife, so there is no talaq for a sex slave. You can advertise her in Craigslist any time you like, just as you would your camel. I advise you not to mention that you need the money. You’ll attract a higher price if you seem less desperate.

I’m sure your friendly local imam can help you sort it out.

Does anyone know if we have these rape gangs in any U.S. cities. With the media refusing to report anything a muz does do you know of say just internet sourced news about this. I just cannot imagine that they could do it and get away with it here but with the pres we have anything goes that is corrupt.

I have to play devil’s advocate on this one. Given the ages of the men (22, 19, and 16) I see no reason to think this is a rape gang grooming the victim. I think this might simply be another case of “rape rape,” to use Whoopie’s term for it, not to be confused with basic rape like her idol Roman Polanski played at. /sarc

Real rape gangs usually have middle-aged men in on the action.

Hahahaha

Thisis too funny

Put sex slaves on Graigelist … lol

Wives in Islam …. you CAN DIVORCE by repeating the word [ Talaq ] word 3 times and off they to go, to their family’s house, stripped of their children over 6 , stripped of home, stripped of her marriage with these little e words ,… but your wives can take their clothes and their gold you gave them.

For you to have your wives back if you happen to want them back, you have to find husbands [ strangers or not ] for them to marry promptly, and then, the new husbands have to CONSUMMATE the marriage with your wives and then the next day, your wives have another with saying divorce 3 times , then you are free to have them back.

So .. do not NOT ever say the word divorce three times or you will be screwed.. well, we all know who is really screwed, in Islamic marriage

Ahhh .. Islam and it’s cherishing of women

I agree, Asian means anyone from Turkey to the Far East and the entirety of South-east Asia.
    It covers Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, and a range of other beliefs and sects. Call a spade and spade, please BBC, and call a Muslim a Muslim. We all know that it is justified within their religion to use dhimmi women for sex with or without consent!

The BBC, or al-Beeb as it’s known, is totally sharia compliant and will never say anything uncomplimentary about Islam or Muslims.