Jihad group says that Muslims from Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois, Maine, and Arizona among Kenya mall jihad murderers
If this turns out to be true, it will raise important questions about what the mosques these men attended are preaching and teaching, and what law enforcement was doing among Muslims in the areas from which they came. The only problem is that no one will ask those questions.
“Illinois, Maine, Arizona Muslims among Kenyan Mall MassacreÂ killers,” from Creeping Sharia, September 23:
According to a post by Jean-Patrick Grumberg at Dreuz.info, Muslims from Illinois, Maine, and Arizona were listed by al Shabaab along with theÂ Muslims from Minnesota & Kansas City as being among the Islamic killers that perpetraded the Kenyan Mall Massacre.
We re-arranged the Dreuze.info list putting the Muslims that were living in America at the top of the list.
- Ahmed Mohamed Isse, 22 ans, de Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid. 24 ans de Minneapolis [Minnesota]
- Gen Mustafe Noorudiin. 27 ans, de Kansas City. MO
- Abdelkarem Ali Mohamed, 21 ans, d”Illinois
- Abdishakur Sheikh Hassan 22 ans, du Maine
- Shafie Die 25 ans, de Tucson Arizona
- Abdirizak Mouled, 24 ans, d”Ontario Canada
- Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon, 24 ans, de Londres GB
- Sayid Nuh, 25 ans, de Kismayu, Somalie
- Sa”d Daud 23 ans, Damas Syrie
- Mohammed Bader 25 ans, d”Aleppo Syrie
- Ismael Guled, 23 ans, Helsinky Finlande
- Zaki Jama Caraale, 20 ans, d”Hargeisa, Somalie
- Qasim Said Mussa, 22 ans, Garissa, Kenya
- Eliko Mamedoff, 27 ans, Dagestan
- Moulid Ahmed 24 ans, GÃ¤vleborgs LÃ¤n, Sweden
He posted a screen shot from Twitter ““ the account now suspended ““ however the names of those living in the U.S. were not in the screen shot.
Please note that the source is al Shabaab and the Islamic principle of striking fear into the hearts of the unbelievers is in play. This has not been confirmed by U.S. authorities as of this posting.
Apparently not much has changed since this 2011 post, Somali-Americans from Minnesota Leave US to Wage Jihad, FBI Unaware.