“Imams in the Netherlands use verses from the Koran to preach hatred”

NetherlandsMuslimsJewsThis story illustrates yet again the hollowness of the mainstream narrative, that Islam is a religion of peace that teaches tolerance. Note the remarkable agreement among the Muslims Samar interviewed at university. The implications of this, and of the virulent anti-Semitism that imams in the Netherlands preach, has never been explored, discussed, or even acknowledged by mainstream analysts.

“Op-Ed: Behind the Scenes: Muslim Anti-Semitism in Holland,” by Manfred Gerstenfeld, Arutz Sheva, August 3, 2014:

I have personally heard a number of imams in the Netherlands use verses from the Koran and other Islamic texts to preach hatred against Israel and the Jews. Thus theological propaganda has become political hate-mongering. The same hatred enters Dutch Muslim society via Arab television. One hears more of the same from family members, Muslim neighbors and classmates.”

Samar is a young woman who was born a Muslim to traditional Moroccan parents in the Netherlands. Over the years, she witnessed Jew-hatred in Muslim circles and began to monitor it. She can only tell her story using a fictitious name.

“During my years at university, I spoke with an estimated 150-200 Muslims. It struck me that almost all held the same opinions. It didn’t matter whether they were Moroccans, Turks, Kurds or Muslims from Suriname. In all those years, I only met two Muslims who did not hate Jews or Israel. One was an Ahmadiyya boy, the other an Allawite girl from Turkey. They belong to minority groups which are considered heretics by other Muslims.

“Muslims at university saw me as ‘one of theirs.’ However, I didn’t consider myself a Muslim anymore. In conversations, they were fully open with me, while I kept my opinions to myself. Almost all Muslim youngsters I met at university denied the Holocaust. They did not believe in the so-called ‘two state solution’ for Israelis and Palestinians. They wanted Israel wiped off the map. They believed Jews had to be driven out of Israel so that it could again become a Muslim state.

“There was no difference in opinion between boys and girls. In The Netherlands one often hears statements that female Muslims are more tolerant than men. That is certainly not true as far as hatred of Jews is concerned.

“These students also believe that Muslims are superior to other people. In particular, they look down on Jews in contempt. They believe Jews descend from apes and pigs. This is stressed in particular by those who know the Koran where this is written. It’s not that they think Jews change into monkeys during a full moon. Rather, they believe that Jews are not fully human. This message is also broadcast on Arab TV stations.

“Among those who do not express anti-Semitism in ordinary conversations, it is conveyed on special occasions. This can be when there is a collection for the Palestinians for instance, or after some have attended an anti-Israel demonstration, or at the festivities at the end of Ramadan. What is striking is that no anti-Semitic remarks are made in the presence of non-Muslims. For instance, when Dutch people attend an iftar meal, Moroccans, Turks and other Muslims I’ve met will speak very differently than when they are only amongst themselves. This is in particular true when they speak about Jews.

“Since in Amsterdam a university course for training imams has started, there are more Salafist students. For them, mosques play a large role. This fuels the Jew-hatred they received at home. Among those students, there are fanatic Islamists and extreme anti-Semites.

“For a short time I had a fellow student who was an Iraqi Jew. Tens of Muslim students called him an ‘occupier,’ ‘dirty Jew,’ and ‘Nazi.’ He never responded to them.

“For a study project, I visited a number of Muslim organizations of various backgrounds. I also talked to others who carried out similar projects among such groups. The only Muslim organization I ever met which was willing to collaborate with Jewish groups was the Ahmadiyya. As said, they are considered heretics by other Muslims. When one talks to official Muslim representatives, the conversation remains ‘politically correct.’ There one will not hear remarks about Holocaust denial, for instance.

“Due to my projects, I also came into contact with Dutch Jews, among whom several had functions in Jewish organizations. I was surprised by their reactions, which were the opposite of those from the Muslim groups. I found a great willingness to dialogue with Muslim organizations and collaborate with them to engender more mutual understanding.

Many Dutch Jews didn’t want to hear the truth I was telling them. They preferred to fool themselves. The only ones who believed me were Orthodox Jews who wear kippot. Their children go to Jewish schools and also wear kippot. Whoever is recognizable as a Jew in the Netherlands suffers from anti-Semitic name-calling and sometimes violence.

“Official Muslim representatives and also a number of Jews tell the same story publicly. They claim that problems of anti-Semitism and verbal violence against Jews are caused by a small group of so-called ‘street Moroccans.’ My experience is that this is not the entire truth. I have never met a ‘street Moroccan.’

“My knowledge about the widespread Muslim anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel derives from my contacts with students at the university.”

"The world of Islam will become a graveyard for the policies of America"
DC: Muslim demonstrators attack pro-Israel Marine

Comments

1. The Islamist says

Do muslims need verses from the Quran to hate Jews? or they simply need Al Jazeera to see the atrocities the Zionists are committing? Do Americans need verses from the Bible to hate Ossama, or they need to watch WTC collapse?

2. The Islamist says

IsraHELL is killing even UN staff.One could imagine had these UN Staffers getting killed in Syria or Eastern Ukraine and the reaction of American Western Members at UN Security Council. None needs Quranic verses to hate Jews.Their actions are enough to make the whole world hate these snakes. Latin america is waking up to Zionists crimes in Gaza, is it because of Bible verses ? Kuffar are below the Animals . That’s why they cannot see the evil of Jews.

• Uri says

Muhammad was serial wanker

From the Hadith of Bukhari:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 230:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

as above (229).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:

I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. ”

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:

Narrated ‘Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that ‘Aisha had said, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

• says

What’s wrong with the Kuffar? All right, so they are partly of Portuguese descent, and not “pure Tamils” or “pure Sinhalese” (both East Indian peoples), like most Sri Lankans.

• says

Islamist, you really do not sound like the voice of reason. Your hatred will be returned in kind and perpetuate the vicious cycle.

• says

Islamist, you really do not sound like the voice of reason. Your hatred will be returned in kind and perpetuate the vicious cycle of violence.

3. Silvia says

Most sane people aren’t buying your rotting propaganda and pathological lies anymore, muslim.
    You can go on and on with your antisemitic filth – you’re the best PR for Jews and Israelis, and you’re showing the Europeans their future. It scares the hell out of them seeing who muslims really are.

Carry on the good work.

4. Anthony Mundane says

Hi guys, I hope this is the appropriate place to post. I consider this a political issue as much as a religious issue, given the complexity of it all when considering the landscape and implications of political correctness in the developed world.

Intro:

[quote]al-Insān al-Kāmil. It is herein that lay the groundwork for the primitive, regressive and ultimately destructive desires and notions that lurk the void of every Muslim mind.

Translating literally to “the man who has reached perfection”, al-Insān al-Kāmil is an Arabic phrase that is colloquially and exclusively used to describe the Islamic Prophet Muhammad as the perfect human being. More than just a phrase, though, it stands as a crucible of Islamic doctrine and one that each and every single Muslim on Earth inherently adheres to. Indeed, it is this caveat of the Muslim identity in which the very idea of there being a moderate Muslim often begins to unravel. [/quote]

The rest can be read here: http://debellation.com/2014/08/02/no-moderate-muslim/

5. The Levite says

“So I must continue speaking out for Mary, a young woman in her mid-20s, who was dragged out of her house in Southeast Syria for being an Assyrian activist. She was pushed to the ground in the middle of the street and shot in the head. Then the terrorists shouted that they would murder the entire family of anyone attempting to touch the corpse. The same night dogs started to eat her body.”

6. The Islamist says

None answered me. Do we need Quranic verses to hate Jews? Did Europeans need Bible verses to hate Hitler? NOOOOO. Gaza atrocities are enough for any thinking human being to hate Jews.

• Silvia says

I’ll answer you. When YOU and all other muslim hypocritical liars take to the streets and do the same you’re doing now for the REAL massacres happening in Syria (200,000+) and the 100’s of thousands being killed in Iraq, and now in Libya and in various parts of Africa, then we can talk.

It drives you muslims CRAZY that the Jews are fighting back – and winning.
      That’s all there’s to it. Life means nothing to you whether it’s your own lives or that of anyone else or you would have been out protesting for all the muslims I mentioned.

Carry on with your Islamonazi filth. It’s a good dose of reality for the sane people of the world.

• says

Muhammad was a sociopath who personally decapitated 900 unarmed Jews…he was a pedophile who had sex with a nine year old …he promoted wife beating(sura 4.34)…and he denies that Christ was crucified..
      What a guy!

• says

It does seem strange to claim that Jesus wasn’t crucified. The Roman authorities, the Jewish temple elite, and a large number of early Christians (both of Jewish and Gentile background) directly witnessed it. It was also noted by the famous Jewish record-keeper/census-taker Josephus.

Not to impugn Muhammad, but he didn’t appear until some 600 years after Jesus’ death.

• says

Not only does the Koran demand that every Muslim believe that Christ was not crucified, but it does it in an antisemitic way: it says the Jews think they killed Christ, but they did not. So the Muslims denigrate Christians and Jews in one shot…Typical for Muslims.

• Uri says

You maggots love death. So you got what you wanted.

Now shut the fuk up, you lying, hypocritical fiend!

• says

Both Jews and Christians were dhimmis for centuries in Muslim-dominated lands, before the state of Israel was reestablished.

They were forbidden to bear arms, to give evidence in court against any Muslim, or to ride horses. They were obliged, under penalty of violence and sometimes even death, to pass Muslims only on their left (that is, impure) side while keeping their eyes lowered.

As well, in parts of the Muslim (and especially Arab Muslim) world, it has been a local custom for Muslim kids to throw stones at them and to spit on them (especially towards Jews).

Jews and Christians were also obliged to pay an extortionistic “jizyah” tax which was way out of proportion to the army service and charitable duties they were exempt from. They also had to wear distinctive clothing (such as a yellow star for Jews), and had their homes labelled with images of swine or monkeys, respectively.

7. Tradewinds says

Islam is too much of a mass-murdering menace with it’s Jihad doctrine to be permitted to flourish. The world must save itself from Islam by eradicating it. It’s the only way.

Muslim islamist – you’re insane. Islam has done that to you with it’s Hate Book the KKKoran. Shove off.

• dumbledoresarmy says

I watched that.

WOW.

Nearly cried.

Now, how to get that sort of thing happening all over the West, whenever the BDSers and their like start prancing about in the streets shouting their hateful slogans.

One needs *some* preparation and awareness (and it looks like it helps to know a few catchy tunes).

Probably also a few people to keep an eye on the BDS and the other usual suspects to know what they are planning, so that they can be *met* appropriately and intelligently.

I observe that although the pro-Israel crowd in this precinct was large, and mostly male, and loud, and assertive, it didn’t give off the out-of-control “we are going to riot and kill you” vibe.

• Champ ♥ says

Thank you, Silvia!! …that video’s *wonderful*!!

“Is-ra-el!” …”Is-ra-el!”

I loooved hearing them chant “Is-ra-el!” ..such beautiful support!!

♥ Long Live Israel!! ♥

[Quran 49:13] “O people! We created you from a male and a female, and made you races and tribes, that you may know one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is All-Knowing, Well-Experienced.”
    source: http://www.quranful.com