Pakistani jihad update from UPI, :
Karachi, Pakistan, Jun. 3 (UPI) — Pakistani police say they found a letter warning of more attacks in the pocket of a militant killed in a mosque attack in Karachi earlier this week.
The letter, signed by Asif Chotu, the current head of Sunni militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, claimed responsibility for the mosque attack in which five people died including two attackers, and several others were wounded, the BBC reported. The group was banned in Pakistan in 2001.
Chief investigator Manzoor Moghul said it was Asif Chotu’s style to leave his signature. He is believed to be an expert in making bombs and is said to have trained Lashkar activists in suicide bombings.