Muktar Said-Ibrahim. Have you seen this man?
Methodists, of course. From CNN, :
LONDON, England (CNN) — Police have identified two of the four suspects they believe were behind last week’s failed bomb attacks on the London transit system….
Peter Clarke, head of the Britain’s anti-terror branch, said police were looking for Yasin Hassan Omar, 24, and Muktar Said-Ibrahim or Muktar Mohammed-Said, 27.
Police believe Muktar Said-Ibrahim placed a bomb on a No. 26 bus in Hackney, east London, last Thursday, Clarke said.
He added that police were searching a north London address they believed was associated with Said-Ibrahim on Monday.
Clarke said Omar attempted to detonate a bomb on a Victoria Line Underground train between Oxford Circus and Warren Street stations. He was seen leaving Warren Street at 12:40 pm (1140 GMT), vaulting over the ticket barrier and running towards the exit.
Police have urged Londoners to help locate the four men suspected of carrying out the attacks, whose images were captured Thursday on closed circuit television cameras near the bombing sites.
Said-Ibrahim and Omar and a third suspect are believed to have entered Stockwell Underground station in south London just before 12:25 pm (1125 GMT) last Thursday, Clarke said.
The third man is suspected of attempting to set off a bomb on the Northern Line between Stockwell and Oval stations before being chased from Oval by passengers. He was last seen running towards Brixton, south London.