DC Watson once again skewers the American Muslim spokesmen who have managed to hoodwink the mainstream media:
Another shocker! Prominent Islamic speakers are again whining in public. Not surprisingly, they’re offended by what non-Muslims have been saying, despite the fact that they themselves have had no trouble taking the liberty to make one asinine remark after another.
Recently, prominent Muslims floated right over the falls when Congressman Tom Tancredo made remarks about Mecca and other sites that Muslims consider holy being “taken out” in the event of a nuclear attack on U.S. soil. They have called for him to make a public apology. They have called for him to be censored. And, as in the case of radio talk show host Michael Graham, they have called for his job.
Regardless of whether or not Tancredo’s, Graham’s, or anyone else’s comments have been out of line or over the top, this is the United States. They are free to make them. It’s our First Amendment right. These Muslims, whose own statements have been much more odious although largely unchallenged, should know this as well as anyone.
They even go as far as hassling the advertisers of radio and television stations about remarks made about Islam by the station’s talk show hosts.
If I advertised my business on a radio station, I don’t know how much I’d appreciate some Muslim group interrupting my business day to complain about someone speaking poorly about them on the radio.
We are at war. The gloves need to hit the ice at some point. Those who follow the Qur’an word-for-word have declared war on the West, period. Cloak it in a religion, cloak it in a peaceful request for asylum and refuge, the fact remains that we’re at war. Muslims declared this war long before 9/11/01. War against non-Muslims was declared centuries ago. Islam has been at war with non-Muslims since its inception. These wars have not been defensive in nature. If Americans speak honestly about Islam and happen to say something negative, too bad. This war isn’t just being fought militarily, it’s being fought politically — with attempts to subvert the United States Constitution.
While there have been long periods of time between Islamic attacks, there has always been someone willing to step up and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, encouraging Muslims to continue warring in the name of Allah, rather than to live peacefully.
Courtesy Ali Sina:
1981- On the day of celebration of the birth of Muhammad
“If the Amir al mo”menin [Commander of the Faithful] wanted to be tolerant, he would not have drawn his sword killing 700 people in one go. In our prisons we have more of the same kind of people who are corrupt. If we do not kill them, each one of them that gets out, will become a murderer! They don’t become humans.”
“Why do you Mullahs only go after the ordinances of prayer and fasting?”
“Why do you only read the Quranic verses of mercy and do not read the verses of killing? Quran says; kill, imprison!”
“Why are you only clinging to the part that talks about mercy? Mercy is against God.”
“We need a Khalifa who would chop hands, cut throat, stone people.”
“In the same way that the messenger of God used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people.”
“In the same way that he massacred the Jews of Bani Qurayza because they were a bunch of discontent people. If the Prophet used to order to burn a house or exterminate a tribe that was justice. You must put aside these childish sentimentalism.”
“We believe that the accused essentially does not have to be tried. He or she must just be killed. Only their identity is to be established and then they should be killed.” — Ruhollah Mousavi – Better known as Ayatollah Khomeini
Khomeini, in this speech, said exactly what Muslim groups in the West never wanted us to know about Islam.
When we think about it, they have quite an enterprise going here. If you have the wild-eyed dream of converting the world to Islam, that is.
1. Apply for asylum in the West, because the nation you call home is oppressive and barbaric.
2. Migrate to the West, appear to be meek and mild, well-mannered and soft-spoken. Meet with upper levels of your host nation’s government, claiming to be an ambassador of pluralism.
3. Then on weekends at Muslim gatherings, promote the implementation of the very same oppressive and barbaric behavior that you claim to have left behind for a better life in the West.
4. When those in your fellowship murder innocent people with airliners and bombs, you throw out a generic public condemnation, making sure that you name no specific names.
5. Disassociate yourselves with the Muslim killers, saying that they are out on the fringe of Islam, and claim that this is only a “tiny minority of extremists” who are committing these crimes — because killing innocent people goes against the teachings of Islam.
6. No matter how many of your fellow Muslims are convicted of terror crimes, always maintain this story.
7. Oh, and always make sure that you don’t let it slip out that no non-Muslim is considered innocent.
8. Always, always, always use religion for protection.
9. Even though your religion is loaded with cutthroats, always compare them to one or two loons from another religion.
10. Even though your book of scripture is chock full of racism and violence, always compare it to the scriptures of other religions, even though you know, like the rest of the world knows, that the believers of these other religions aren’t out hacking, bombing, kidnapping and beheading like the believers of yours are.
11. Always remember to play the phony race card. Playing the victim is the best way to keep those who actually worry about hurting your fragile egos from protecting themselves against your deceit and undermining.
12. Remember that every time incitement to violence against non-Muslims slips out of your mouth, always use the excuse that your words were taken out of context. Oh, and be sure to call anyone who challenges you a bigot. Remember, play that phony race card!
The chances are better than average that hundreds of millions are now on to this game, with more and more people learning about what we face. Public opinion about Islam in Europe and the Far East is atrocious, especially in France, Spain, Russia, China, Germany, India and the Netherlands. With the exception of China, what all of these nations have in common is that they have allowed mass Muslim immigration.
So before any of these Islamic organizations, Imams, or clerics criticize someone for speaking out against their “religion of peace,” they should consider that perhaps they’re just being oversensitive, and taking themselves far too seriously.