The United American Committee asked me to supply them with some signs that any given Muslim spokesman may be a sympathizer with the global jihad and/or its overall goal of establishing Sharia. I gave them these seven as a preliminary list, although they have been slightly modified — I would add “by name” to number 2, for instance. Your own suggestions are welcome. I will consider them and offer a revised list to the UAC at a later date. Here is a message from the UAC about the list as it stands:
A message from Dave Holly with the United American Committee regarding an important UAC activity to confront radical Islam:
One of our goals in the UAC is to encourage the Muslim community to denounce terror and to work with us, which they have not been doing. We are putting together a list of 7 Danger Signs Of Militant Islam which we will attempt to have several Muslims endorse, and then we will distribute the list to the Islamic communities in America. For this we will work with the Islamic community and work on the premise as if Islam were a religion of peace as they protest, if it is as they say then Muslim-Americans should have no problem endorsing this list and helping to distribute it in their Islamic community.
The United American Committee need your comments to edit the 7 danger signs list, comment in a reply to this e-mail or on the forum under the Get Er’ Done section at
Once we have the final version, we will ask Islamic leaders to sign it and help promote it.
THE SEVEN DANGER SIGNS OF MILITANT ISLAM
1. Justification of any Islamic Terrorism, Palestinian or otherwise
2. Keeping quiet, or refusing to condemn Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Hamas, or other terrorists or organizations
3. Promoting jihad for Muslims to fight against what they determine is “injustice” or “aggression”
4. Demands for Sharia law in the West, or denying that Sharia forbids equal rights for women
5. Demanding that Americans accommodate Islamic customs and practices, under American Pluralism, even when they conflict with American customs and practices
6. Denying that Muslims were involved in the terrorist attacks of 9/11
7. Charges or complaints of Muslims being unfairly targeted in the War On Terror