Jihad Watch Board Vice President Hugh Fitzgerald reveals what he will tell the President of the United States when George calls him in, offers him a sparkling water, and asks him for some advice:
“What serious advice by the numbers would you give the president as to how to deal with the ever encroaching threat of fundamental Islam?” — a question to me from a posting at Jihad Watch
1. Education: Make sure that the 5-10 most relevant books are read by generals, other officers, and men — beginning with those at the War College. And make sure that those in the Department of Justice, civilian employees in the Department of Defense, upper-level employees in the Department of Health and Human Services, and members of Congress and state and local government are properly educated on the subject of Islam. Stop misrepresenting Islam as a doctrine that encourages “peace” and “tolerance.” Stop continuing to insist that those who conduct Jihad are doing so despite Islam, and not quite properly prompted by, and in the name of, and in the spirit of, Islam.
Attempt on every occasion to raise the matter of what Islam teaches and how Muslims intend to deal with these teachings, or not to, at every meeting with Muslim ambassadors and leaders. Never leave it out of any speech — and make sure that from the top down, everyone is echoing the same sentiments, asking the same questions, wondering the same things aloud.
2. Establish a War Board which, once it has been clearly understood that the menace threatening all Infidels everywhere is properly called a “Jihad,” then that War Board will seek to identify and bring to the attention of Infidels everywhere the various instruments of that Jihad. While military means are part of Jihad, whether acts of terrorism or battlefield combat (qital), they are not the most effective or most threatening instruments of Jihad. These others include “wealth” (i.e. oil revenues), “pen, speech” (propaganda), and the latest weapon, the demographic weapon. It is important to produce evidence from Muslim press, radio, television, and websites, that there is a clear understanding among Muslims of how, for example, “demographic conquest” can — and has in the past in various parts of the world — succeed in islamizing a place.
3. Establish a Propaganda Unit whose aim will be to make clear to non-Arab Muslims that within Islam there is an Arab supremacist ideology that is not only political (so that non-Arab Muslims are always enrolled in whatever political demands the Arabs make, but not vice-versa), but cultural and linguistic: the taking of Arab names, the turning five times a day in the direction of Arabia, the insistence that the model for all mankind, for all time, is Mohammad, a seventh-century Arab, and in addition, his Companions whose mores and manners were those of 7th-century Arabs, so that Kurds, Berbers, Persians, Malays and others are made to forget, or despise, as much as possible, their own history, language, and culture. There should be no let-up in attempts to bring the real nature of Islam home to these Muslims.
Another part of this propaganda unit would emphasize the way in which Islam stunts civilizational development and individual mental growth. The habit of mental submission, the system of Total Regulation (of what you eat, of what you wear, of how your hair is done, of how you wash yourself, of absolutely everything under the sun) and, in addition, the setting up of the Qur’an as containing all of Science, so that in the end human curiosity is stifled, and one is discouraged — forbidden, in fact — from exercising free and skeptical inquiry needs to be noted. Mothers need to realize that Islam will hold their children back. Some will ignore this, but many will not.
The many prohibitions in Islam, on music, on painting of living creatures, on sculpture, on much else, also needs to be given attention, and emphasis.
If Islam can be seen as an enemy of human freedom and thought — which it is — it will be easier to cause those who might otherwise be inclined to be tolerant, those for whom that art and that science and that mental freedom are supposed to be important, to enroll in the anti-Jihad. That anti-Jihad, of course, needs every conceivable recruit, however those recruits may find one another to leave something to be desired.
4. Identify places where natural fissues within Islam can be exploited at little cost and with great benefit. Obvious example: Iraq. Other examples: black Africa, where the treatment of black Africans by Arabs should evoke, and can be made to evoke, the centuries of the Arab slave trade. That trade began earlier than the European slave trade, and ended, most unwillingly, later under European pressure. It has more or less been re-begun wherever Arab Muslims have been free from such pressure or prying, in the Sudan, in Mali, in Mauritania, and even, one has reason to believe, in Saudi Arabia. It needs to be constantly emphasized that slavery cannot be outlawed in Islam, that it is part of Islam, that its victims have been black Africans and Slavs in south and eastern Europe, and people catpured on raids in Western Europe. This is not a case of blackening an image, but merely of presenting the true face of what has been so carefully hidden from view.
5. Do everything possible to unite Infidels everywhere — all non-Muslims, some of whom have had more immediate or recent experience of Muslim rule, as Hindus in India, and whose historical experience (60-70 million killed by Muslims) could help in changing the natural tendency toward appeasement of so many Western Europeans.
6. Keep all major weapons systems out of the hands of Muslim governments — no matter how seemingly friendly or “moderate” that government may, at the moment, profess to be. No exceptions, for “moderates” can always become “immoderate.”
7. Keep Turkey out of the E.U., for its presence would guarantee the future islamization of Europe — which must be stopped.
8. Seek ways to militarily reverse Muslim encroachments, wherever results can be surely achieved at little cost, and where the benefits would be great — as would happen if the Americans were to seize the southern Sudan and Darfur, only in order to hold a referendum on indpendence from the northern Arab Muslims, and not to bring “democracy.”
9. Work to reverse the Russian suspicion and resentment of the United States, and continually point out to the Russians that it is they who have the most to fear from Iranian or other Muslim possession of nuclear weapons, unless Russia is prepared not only to surrender the entire Caucasus, but to throw both Georgia and Armenia to the Muslim wolves. In the end, Russia itself, given its own birth-rate, and that of the Muslims within it, has to begin to grasp that this is not a mere matter of swarthy southerners — the “chornyie” who arouse Russian suspicions — not a matter of skin color but of ideology: a matter of Muslims, whether swarthy or white as the snow in the lands of the Evenks.
10. Understand how very useless is the concept of the “moderate” Muslim — because it is impossible to know when someone’s “moderation” is real or feigned. Experience shows that Muslim dissimulation — whether called taqiyya, kitman, or simply dissimulation — comes naturally. Also, by his mere presence a “moderate” Muslim can swell the ranks, and hence the perceived power, of Muslims and thereby help even the “immoderates” obtain their demands on craven Infidel politicians. And also because even the “moderate” can be transformed, sometimes very quickly, into the “immoderate” Muslim, or can have children who themselves will turn out, in a seeking-your-roots or disaffected-from-the-West attitude, to become “immoderate.”
11. Work to stop further penetration and settlement behind what Muslims themselves regard as enemy lines. This requires not a general attack on immigration, but specific moves to limit Muslim immigration. This can only take place if the Idols of the Age, about Diversity and Everyone Wants the Same Thing and Tolerance is Always the Only Conceivable Policy, are undermined, mocked, and shown up as the dangers they are.
There are 11 points. They took about 15 minutes. I was actually going to stop at 10, but I noticed I had misnumbered them, so there is one more, by way of lagniappe (do stop in at the store again). In another fifteen minutes, I could do another 10, or if I remain so bad at counting, another 11. And so can you. And so can any man.
But will those who rule over us come? I don’t know. But it doesn’t require everyone to get with the program. It only requires enough.