Dinesh D’Souza will have to get to work on a second edition of his book, perhaps titling it Fred Astaire, Doris Day and Bing Crosby’s Responsibility for 9/11.
Some of the hit songs of 1948, the year Sayyid Qutb discovered American depravity:
- “I’m Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover” by Art Mooney
- “Buttons and Bows” by Dinah Shore
- “All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth” by Spike Jones
- “Now Is The Hour” by Bing Crosby
- “It’s Magic” by Doris Day
Some of the hit movies of 1948:
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Laurence Olivier’s Hamlet
- I Remember Mama
- Key Largo
- Easter Parade
Filth, filth, filth. No wonder they hate us.