Ted Belman explains at Israpundit “Why I hate Annapolis”:
Let me count the ways;
1. Israel consented to being castrated. [That says it all but I’ll continue anyway.]
2. The Bush administration agreed to physically separate the Jews from the Arabs at the Annapolis conference in a manner that aligns with the apartheid policies of the Arab world which prohibit Israelis from setting foot on Arab soil.
3. In accordance with Saudi demands, the Americans prohibited Israeli representatives from entering the hall through the same door as the Arabs.
4. Israel gave up all protection afforded by the Roadmap including
a) agreed to discuss final status issues (core issues) before Arab compliance with
Stage I of Roadmap
b) agreed to accept US rulings as to performance by Israel and the PA
5. Olmert retreated from his promise that he would never agree to any document that would not recognize Israel, first and foremost, as a Jewish state.
6. Israel agreed to negotiate even though Arabs insisted on “right of return”
7. Israel agreed to accept a narrow limits for negotiation such as “˜67 borders and sharing of Jerusalem
8. Israel compromised their fight against terror by agreeing to additional “gestures”
9. Israel put off indefinitely their anti-terror operation in Gaza leaving Sderot exposed.
10 Israel closed a deal with a Palestinian partner that cannot deliver
25 As a result of Annapolis, Israel is no longer a sovereign nation.
There are 25 points. Read it all.