Freedom of Speech Death Watch Update: Gates of Vienna kindly provides a translation of the posters here by Iranian dissident Ahmed Mashhouri, which the cringing dhimmi Norwegian authorities have asked him to remove. The exhibition is called “It is not forbidden to think” — or is it?
1. It is not forbidden to think
2. Married women whom you take prisoner in religious warfare can be used by you. (Koran AN-NISA [sura 4], 24).
3. At the top: Girl? boy. At the bottom: Man is superior to all women (Koran, Al-baqara [sura 2] 228).
4. (Koran, AN-NISA [sura 4] -3) Marry two, three or four of the women you like and get satisfaction from the slaves that you own.
5. At the top: A life for a life “” An eye for an eye “” A tooth for a tooth “” Take blood vengeance for injuries as well. At the bottom: Those who do not judge in this manner are despots (Koran, Almaeda [sura 5] -45).
– – – – – – – – –
6. The punishment for those who wage war or try to make riots against Allah and his prophet is to be killed by hanging or to have the hand or leg amputated. [Qur’an 5:33]
7. At the top: Stop Islam. At the bottom: Islam has to stop killing people by stoning.
8. At the top: Man. At the bottom: Marry the women of your choice, two or three or four (Chapter 4: AN-NISA [sura 4] -3)
10. Women are like a new crop and a man can have sexual relations with them where and how he pleases, and keep them as his personal belonging. (Koran Al-baqara [sura 2] 223)
11. Soon we will strike fear in the hearts of the infidels. So cut off their heads and fingers. “” (Koran, Al-anfal [sura 8] 12).
12. Women’s Rights. Men protect women who obey. Women who let their men down must be punished. The punishment is a warning, and not to sleep together or be beaten. (Koran, An-nesa [sura 4] 34).
The rest of the posters (from #13 onwards) are already translated into English, or are in Arabic. The translations are visible below the posters.