Hasan is no doubt pleased that he is wasting the Infidel’s time and money with this ridiculous dhimmi charade.
“Another delay ordered in Fort Hood shooting case,” from KXON.com, October 22 (thanks to Kenneth):
FORT HOOD, Texas “” The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces on Monday ordered another delay in proceedings against Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan..
The military court issued the stay after Hasan’s lawyers served notice last week that they planned on appealing the recent decision that their client before forced to shave his beard when he stands trial in the 2009 mass shooting on Fort Hood.
Last week, the Army appeals court upheld the ruling by the judge presiding over the court martial that Hasan would be shaved by force if he did not do so voluntarily.
The the higher appeals court did not state how long the stay would remain in place, only saying that Hasan’s motion for a stay “is hereby granted pending further order of the Court.”
Hasan, 42, says he grew a beard because his Muslim faith requires it, despite an Army ban on beards. Gross has said Hasan’s facial hair is a disruption and that defense attorneys have not proven that he is growing it for sincere religious reasons….
So what if he is? He murdered thirteen people for sincere religious reasons. That ought to make the court regard his religious beard in a whole new light.