Hamas-linked CAIR is conducting a survey:
Ending Islamophobia: Can you spare 5 minutes to answer a question?
CAIR is asking for your opinion on how to end Islamophobia. Please help us by spending a few minutes answering one survey question. Click here to go to the survey: Ending Islamophobia Question #1.
Hamas-linked CAIR doesn’t really want to end “Islamophobia” at all. “Islamophobia” is its bread and butter. The organization even has a new “Department to Monitor and Combat Islamophobia,” directed by Corey Saylor, who has already begun attempting to harass and intimidate pro-freedom groups. Hamas-linked CAIR wants and needs “Islamophobia,” because its entire modus operandi is to portray Muslims as victims, unjustly discriminated against and singled out in counter-terror efforts, as a means to bring an end to those counter-terror efforts and allow jihadists to work unopposed and unimpeded. Victimhood is Hamas-linked CAIR’s path to money, power, and influence: it is the single organization that has the most to gain from any acts that can be characterized, however unfairly, as “Islamophobic.”
If Corey Saylor, Director of the Department to Monitor and Combat Islamophobia, and the rest of the thugs at Hamas-linked CAIR really want to end “Islamophobia,” here is how they can accomplish it. They can call upon Muslim individuals and groups to:
1. Focus their indignation on Muslims committing violent acts in the name of Islam, not on non-Muslims reporting on those acts.
2. Renounce definitively, sincerely, honestly, and in deeds, not just in comforting words, not just “terrorism,” but any intention to replace Western constitutions (or the constitutions of any non-Muslim state) with Sharia even by peaceful means. In line with this, clarify what is meant by their condemnations of the killing of innocent people by stating unequivocally that non-Muslim civilians, including Israelis, are innocent people, teaching accordingly in mosques and Islamic schools, and behaving in accord with these new teachings.
3. Teach, again sincerely and honestly, in transparent and verifiable ways in mosques and Islamic schools, the imperative of Muslims coexisting peacefully as equals with non-Muslims on an indefinite basis, and act accordingly.
4. Begin comprehensive international programs in mosques all over the world to teach sincerely against the ideas of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism.
5. Actively and honestly work with Western law enforcement officials to identify and apprehend jihadists within Western Muslim communities.
If Muslims did those five things, voila! “Islamophobia” would vanish! But then Nihad Awad, Ibrahim Hooper and Corey Saylor, to say nothing of sinister supremacists such as Hussam Ayloush, would have to find gainful employ. It ain’t gonna happen.
Thanks to Pamela Geller, who has some good recommendations here.