In June 2013, the Cameron government banned me from entering the United Kingdom for saying: “[Islam] is a religion and is a belief system that mandates warfare against unbelievers…” In other words, the Cameron government banned me for telling the truth.
Then there are these recent news items:
If David Cameron is so interested in defending the freedom of speech, let him hold a Muhammad cartoon exhibit at 10 Downing Street.
“Copenhagen shooting during debate on Islam: live,” by Harriet Alexander, the Telegraph, February 14, 2015:
• 40-yr-old Danish man killed in shooting at cultural centre
• Three policemen reported injured
• Police hunt for lone Danish-speaking gunman
• Danish PM says attack was terrorism
• French ambassador to Denmark inside but unharmed
• Meeting about freedom of speech was being held at the time
• Gathering organised by controversial Swedish artist Lars Vilks
• Lars Vilks caricatured Prophet Muhammad in 2007
19.34 DANISH PRIME MINISTER SAYS COPENHAGEN SHOOTING IS A TERRORIST ATTACK, WHOLE COUNTRY IS ON HIGH ALERT
19.24 This is the photo released by police of the gunman.
19.16 Police say just one gunman in Copenhagen attack, disseminate photo of suspect
19.15 David Cameron said his thoughts were with the Danish people, tweeting: “I condemn the shootings in Copenhagen. Free speech must always be protected.”