Senator Ted Cruz will also be speaking, as well as Katie Pavlich, John Stossel, Steve Lonegan, and YAF President Ron Robinson.
The YAF info site on this conference says:
At this conservative conference in Nashua, New Hampshire, you will hear from leading Conservative Movement speakers on why big government policies are a big problem, network with like-minded peers from around the northeast and across the country, and learn how to make the case for FREEDOM on your campus and communities.
If you are interested in public policy, free speech, less government, and a strong national defense, this conference is for you. Along with Senator Ted Cruz, you will hear from Jihad Watch’s Robert Spencer about Islamic terrorism and jihad, and American Principles in Action director Steve Lonegan.
At this conference you will:
- Hear from leading conservative speakers about why freedom must be protected and expanded.
- Explore ways to effectively push back against leftist, big government threats to your freedoms.
- Be inspired by the hope that lies in American values, free enterprise, and the Constitution
- Network with your peers from across the country
- Leave with the best writing and resources to help you get organized on your campus and communities
- Arm yourself with the facts and arguments necessary to make the case for Freedom
Get more info and tickets here. See you there.