• Tourist about boat “refugees”: “The young men we saw every day were well-dressed, spoke in iPhones, were well-fed … ONLY men”
• Hungary: 11,000 illegals cross border every month, hysterical Islamic riots, stoning of police and of random cars…
• Shocking photos and video of illegal immigrants hijacking trucks to get to England
• UN chief of migration: EU must destroy homogeneity of member states through immigration
• Denmark: 72-year-old woman homeless because state gives her apartment to refugees
Translated from a letter in JP by a Danish female doctor and politician:
“My family and I were on Lesbos two months ago, and we met many boat refugees. We bought bread and water, which we handed out for two days. Then we found out, however, that the refugees were not impoverished, hungry or thirsty …
While one can only rejoice at Danish tourists’ thoughtfulness when they bring toys, sleeping bags, clothes, etc. to the refugees on Lesbos, these are not things that the refugees can use. They quickly leave via Athens for the Netherlands and Scandinavia. The refugees does not stay longer on Lesbos than one or two days, and they can only carry essentials on their further travel.
My experience is that over 80 percent of the boat people are young men about 20 years old. Many wear Rayban sunglasses and Nike caps (probably counterfeit goods). They are not shabbily dressed and do not need the presented clothes. I felt great empathy with this army of refugees, but after a few days more questions presented themselves. Where will all these men live? How many will integrate?
Why are Saudi Arabia not taking in Syrian refugees, when they have the same culture? Saudi Arabia is 50 times larger than Denmark. Its gross domestic product is one to one and a half times bigger as Denmark.
Saudi Arabia has both space and money enough to receive refugees. When a Syrian chooses to flee to Denmark, it would correspond to my father fleeing during World War II to Sudan instead of fleeing to Sweden.… Refugees should be in their neighborhood.”