My fifteenth book, and the third in my Complete Infidel’s Guide series, will be out next year from Regnery Publishing: The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran. All I have to do now is write it.
As Barack Obama’s disastrous policies have sapped America’s strength, Russia and China have become increasingly aggressive. North Korea is more bellicose than ever, regularly issuing dire threats. But of all the adversaries of America and rogue states in the world, Iran is the most lethal – and the most mysterious.
Iran: simultaneously the modern exponent of one of the oldest and greatest civilizations on the planet, with a glorious history going back five thousand years – and a closed, paranoid, confrontational regime whose people (and leaders) regularly chant “death to America” and “death to Israel.”
In The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran, I will explain how Iran came to be both of those things, tracing its history, geostrategic importance, religious development, and above all, its modern-day political adventurism: the Iranian Revolution and the transformation of modern Iranian society; Iran’s long and bitter war against Saddam Hussein’s Iraq; its funding of jihad terror groups that are warring against Israel, including both Shi’ite Hizballah and Sunni Hamas; and its development of nuclear energy, including the full and appalling story of the Obama/Kerry deal that gives a green light to Iran’s most sinister global aspirations.
I’ll illuminate the Islamic doctrines that form the foundation of Iran’s fanatical hatred of Israel, and funding of its most bloodthirsty enemies; the bold and brazen strategy Shi’ite Iran is implementing to try to vault to a position of leadership of the entire Islamic world, Sunni as well as Shi’ite; and the astonishing apocalyptic fantasies that lead the Iranian mullahs to believe that they can press ahead with an avowedly genocidal nuclear program that could result in a war that would cause the deaths of tens of millions of Iranians.
The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran is a solid, accessible, practical guide to understanding what Iran is all about, and arming Americans with practical, sound advice they can use to prod lawmakers to drop their politically correct fantasies and deal with the Iranian threat realistically – before it’s too late.
A few of the topics I’ll explore in The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran:
- The shocking details of the Obama nuclear deal with Iran
- How the Iran nuclear deal spells disaster not just for Israel, but for the free world in general
- The Ayatollah Khamenei’s fatwa condemning use of nuclear weapons: why Obama shouldn’t have counted on it as much as he did
- Iran’s role in the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing
- The 1953 coup and why its repercussions are still being felt today
- The Iranian hostage crisis and how it set the stage for today’s conflicts
- How the Iran/Iraq War of the 1980s set the stage for the contemporary situation in the Middle East
- The 1992 attack on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires: Iran’s role – and the lethal coverup
- How Shi’ite eschatology fuels Iran’s bellicosity toward Israel
- Why the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction doesn’t work against the Iranian mullahs
- Iran’s horrifying vision for the end of the world – and how it is working actively to bring it about
- And much more