I was recently interviewed by Italy’s Libero:
Here is the English text of their questions and the answers I sent them:
1) After the attacks in Paris, we can say that there is a war going on? What kind of war is?
Certainly there is a war going on. The Islamic State has declared war against the West, and detailed how it plans to pursue this war. It is not a war of conventional armies; they hope to destroy the West by subversion and infiltration.
2) Where does this conflict? Is The West responsible?
This conflict could break out anywhere, given the “lone wolf” terror attacks that the Islamic State has called for. The West is not responsible: the jihad imperative in Islam does not depend upon the actions of the targeted Infidels.
3) Many argue that Islamic terrorists are not true Muslims and that Islam is a religion of peace. So it is?
This is plain deception. Islam is the only religion that calls for warfare against and subjugation of Infidels.
4) After the death of Bin Laden we were not able to stop terrorism. Why?
The global jihad did not depend on bin Laden. It was not a movement revolving around a charismatic figure. Rather, it is based on an ideology that perdures after the death of bin Laden.
5) What do you think about the Europe’s response to the attacks in Paris?
Europe’s response has been to admit thousands of Syrian refugees, with no way to vet them for jihad activity or sympathies, and to claim that the jihadis did not actually act in the name of Islam, contrary to their own declared intentions. This denial is counter-productive to the point of being suicidal.
6) Do you believe that Turkey should join the European Union?
If it does, it will mean the Islamization of the European Union.
7) In your opinion, are Turkey and the Saudis responsible of the expansion of the Isis?
Yes. The Saudis have spread the ideology that justifies ISIS around the world. The Turks have not moved against ISIS because ISIS hates the Kurds and Assad, whom the Turks also hate.
8) What do you think of Islamophobia? Does really exist? Muslims are really persecuted?
Islamophobia is a term designed to intimidate people into thinking it wrong to resist jihad terror. It does not really exist. Muslims enjoy more rights and freedoms in the West than in their home countries.
9) In these days, in various Italian schools, we give up to make the nativity crib or give blessings to not offend other cultures. What do you think?
Those other cultures will not be so generous or humble when they are in power, and that day is coming.
10) But there are not only terrorists! In Europe there is also a problem of “clash of civilizations” even domestic, everyday. How do you solve?
Enforce the principle that one law applies for all people. Do not allow Sharia enclaves.
11) According to her, why young Europeans are radicalized?
Young Muslims in Europe are radicalized because they see jihad activity as their duty, mandated in the Quran and Sunnah.
12) What are the most urgent moves to beat Isis?
Ground forces, along with a concerted effort to combat the genuine ideological roots of ISIS’ appeal. The West can never do that now because Western leaders deny the existence of those roots.