Facing a storm of criticism for admitting obvious adults who claim to be children, the UK government, true to form in its thoroughgoing corruption and total sellout to Islamic supremacist forces, has not stopped admitting these spurious “children,” but has put up 15-foot screens so that an increasingly enraged British public can’t see how they are being endangered by the arrival of young, able-bodied Muslim adults, any number of whom could turn out to be Islamic jihadists.
Britain is finished.
“Child migrants arrive in UK but 15ft screens are in place so public cannot asses [sic] their age,” by Sofia Delgado, Express, October 23, 2016:
ABOUT 100 more Calais children have arrived in Britain but the Home Office has installed a massive screen outside the London processing centre so no members of the public can assess their ages.
Three coaches carrying migrants with no links to the UK arrived yesterday at the Home Office building in Croydon.
Last week, the Home Office came under fire after welcoming adults apparently pretending to be ‘vulnerable children’ to get fast-track asylum treatment.
Now a 15ft screen has been installed outside Lunar House where the migrants are processed by officials.
The Home Office says the screen was to protect the ‘vulnerable children’.
The move, believed to have cost £2,000, comes after officials were forced to admit migrants adults had conned the system and entered the UK.
Pictures showing grown men arriving in Britain last week sparked growing public outrage.
Tory MP Philip Davies said the British public felt they were ‘being taken for a ride’ by officials.
He said: “People only have to see the pictures of the so-called child refugees to see that many of them are not children.
“A large number of my constituents have contacted me to say how angry they are that we’re being taken for fools, taken for a ride and our generosity is being abused….
Yeah, and just wait until the bombings start.