Leaked Intelligence Documents Show Greater Threat of Islamic Terror than Government Admits – Breitbart Leaked documents from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) show that the intelligence service is far more concerned with Islamic terrorism behind closed doors than the left-wing Trudeau government will admit in public.
This is a confirmation of what was already well known to watchful Canadians.
Last year, it emerged that dozens of jihadis were walking free in Canada, yet authorities won’t charge them.
Some other points of concern about the Trudeau government:
- Trudeau is in violation of conflict of interest rules over lavish vacations that he and his family took at the Agha Khan’s Island, and that Canadians paid for. It emerged that a $15-million grant from Canada went to the endowment fund of the Aga Khan’s Global Centre for Pluralism. Now Trudeau is pretending to be sorry about it.
- Trudeau paid out jihadist Omar Khadr 10.5 million dollars for shoddy treatment in Gitmo; Trudeau made up silly excuses and said he also felt the frustration of Canadians when questioned about it.
- Trudeau also accused the Conservative party of “Islamophobia” for inquiring about jihad terrorism.
- He’s met privately with Joshua Boyle, a suspicious former Taliban captive who is also now up on 15 criminal charges.
- He has heavily and passionately advocated for returning Islamic State fighters and welcomed any immigrants rejected by America.
- His government has been trying to reopen relations with the Iranian regime, with his Iranian MP Majid Jowhari starting a petition to do so.
- His sharia-supporting MP Omar Alghabra represented Canada at the 44th session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation. Since when is Canada an OIC state?
Meanwhile, the NCCM (CAIR-CAN) has been driving the Organization of Islamic Cooperation’s “Islamophobia” agenda at the municipal, provincial and federal levels of government.
There is little wonder that the intelligence service CSIS, “is far more concerned with Islamic terrorism behind closed doors than the left-wing Trudeau government will admit in public.”
To expect the Trudeau government to admit such a truth would render one delusional.
“Leaked Intelligence Documents Show Greater Threat of Islamic Terror than Government Admits”, by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, January 24, 2018:
Leaked documents from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) show that the intelligence service is far more concerned with Islamic terrorism behind closed doors than the left-wing Trudeau government will admit in public.
One of the documents, a report from a committee hearing in October of 2016, states: “The Service has never before faced a terrorist threat of the scope, scale and complexity of Sunni Islamist-inspired terrorism,” Canadian newspaper Sun News, which obtained the documents, reports.
Canadian Islamic radicals returning from fighting for jihadist groups in the Middle East have become a source of concern for CSIS, which says: “Extremists returning to Canada have the potential to pose a significant threat to our national security.”
One of the documents quotes a CSIS officer who said: “I should point out that we remain concerned about the number of individuals that we are not aware of, or about whom we have incomplete information, due to the significant operational challenges associated with such investigations.”
The comments are in sharp contrast to the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau which has largely downplayed the terror threat from returning radicals.
Trudeau provoked widespread criticism last month after he commented that returning fighters “can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalisation in future generations”.
While the Liberal government has focused on deradicalisation, announcing plans to use “poetry and podcasts” to do so, CSIS warns that “Returnees may respond in a number of different ways – from returning to regular life, radicalizing others, or financing and facilitating the travel of others, to attack planning.”
The Trudeau government has not released current figures on how many Islamic radicals have returned to Canada with Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale claiming in November that 60 or so had come back to Canada, though the figure was pointed out to be two years old….
Since the 2015 general election, the Liberal Party has become known for championing Muslim causes. Recently, Prime Minister Trudeau caught flak for making a public statement about an alleged attack on a girl wearing a hijab that turned out to be fake.
Liberal MP for St. Catherines Chris Bittle also received criticism after he referred to anti-Islamic State protestors as “white supremacists”.