There are numerous non-Muslim organizations today that are enabling and abetting jihad terror and Sharia oppression by smearing and demonizing those who are calling attention to them: the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Anti-Defamation League, Georgetown University’s Bridge Initiative, and more. There are individuals who do this as well: Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May, British Leftist activist Nick Lowles, “scholars” in the US such as John Esposito and Karen Armstrong, and numerous “journalists” both in the UK and the US.
But this is nothing new. In my forthcoming book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, which will be out this summer and you can preorder here now, I discuss numerous non-Muslims going back to the beginning of jihad violence who have aided and abetted the advance of the jihad for their own short-sighted ends. In the book, you will meet:
- The Christian count whose thirst for personal revenge led him to enable the Muslim conquest of Spain;
- The Byzantine general who deserted to the Muslims and enabled the jihadis to take the Byzantine commander hostage;
- The Hindu leader who paid tribute to the Muslims to avoid a jihadi invasion — and who converted to Islam when they invaded anyway;
- The Byzantine emperor who married off his daughter to the Ottoman sultan to secure his support in a dynastic dispute — and even gave in to the sultan’s demand that Christian slaves be auctioned off naked in Constantinople;
- The British financing of Saudi Wahhabism in their efforts to weaken the Ottoman Empire.
There are many more. It’s time to stop this appeasement and accommodation. But we can only do that if we’re aware of the devastation it has caused throughout history. Get the whole truth, told nowhere else, in The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS. Preorder here now.