Caught: Muslim father who attempted honor killing in Arizona

Almaleki.jpg

Note the egregious, completely gratuitous attack on Rifqa Bary and defense of Islam at the end of this story. The mainstream media continues to feel itself compelled to run interference for Muslims as a group whenever a Muslim behaves badly — a courtesy they never accord to other groups. An update on this story.

“Muslim Father Arrested for Running Over ‘Westernized’ Daughter: Cops Capture Iraqi Immigrant Accused of Attempted Honor Killing,” by Sarah Netter for ABC News, October 30 (thanks to Paul):

A 10-day manhunt ended when police arrested an Iraqi immigrant accused of running over his 20-year-old daughter to punish her for becoming “too Westernized” and rebuffing the conservative ways he valued.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, fled from Peoria, Ariz on Oct. 20. He was arrested by U.S. Marshalls in Atalanta when he arrived at the airport there, according to the Associated Press.

His daugher Noor Faleh Almaleki, 20, remains hospitalized in critical condition after her father hit the young woman and her boyfriend’s mother with his Jeep Cherokee on Oct. 20 in the parking lot of theDepartment of Economic Development in Peoria.

Her boyfriend’s mother, 43-year-old Amal Edan Khalaf, is also still hospitalized, but with non-life threatening injuries. “It occurred because her not following traditional family values. We’ve been told that by everybody,” Tellef said. “He felt she was becoming too westernized and he didn’t like that.”…

“Traditional family values.” As if Noor Almaleki were a wayward Methodist. And of course, Christian fathers run down their daughters regularly for not following “traditional family values,” don’t they? What’s that? They don’t? What are you, some kind of Islamophobe?

Noor Almaleki had backed out of an arranged marriage about a year ago, police learned, and had been living with Khalaf and her son in a nearby town.

Tellef said the young woman dressed in American clothing and was wearing typical Western attire when she was struck….

Honor Killings Unfairly Cast Negative Light on Islam

The notion of an honor killing — Muslim men murdering female relatives for dishonoring the family by violating Islamic tenets — made the news over the summer when 17-year-old Rifqa Bary ran away from her parents in Ohio and turned up in the Florida home of Christian pastors Blake and Beverly Lorenz. Rafqa Barry claimed that her Muslim father had threatened to kill her for converting to Christianity.

Rifqa made tearful television appearance, crying on the Lorenzes shoulders, describing how she had to sneak around to attend church.

“They have to kill me because I’m a Christian. It’s an honor [killing]. If they love me more than God, then they have to kill me,” she told ABC’s Orlando affiliate WFTV last month.

Blake Lorenz pointed to other honor killings, including the January 2008 murders of two Texas sisters who were believed to have been murdered by their Muslim father in a religion-fueld rage.

“I don’t believe my daughter would say this,” Bary told “Good Morning America.” “She’s completely being coached — I mean trained, influenced by these people. It’s so sad.”

A Florida judge this month said he planned to send Rifqa back to Ohio after determining there was no evidence that her life was in danger.

Why is this in this article? And what is the evidence that anyone who investigated the threat to Rifqa even knew what to look for in terms of evidence that her life was in danger? As Pamela Geller shows here, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was outstandingly clueless when interviewing Rifqa.

Brother-on-brother Islamic honor killing in Seattle
Spencer on Fox and Friends this morning

Comments

“He was arrested by U.S. Marshalls in Atalanta when he arrived at the airport there, according to the Associated Press.”

Presumably after a anguish-filled visit to a pastry shop.

I haven’t heard anything from the poor girl’s mother, or siblings, if she had any. You would think the press would seek them out so they could voice their sheer horror about the despicable deed, and condemn the monster father. Oh well.

Chirp, chirp, chirp

The second thought is that the disucssion of the Riqfa Bary case may not be such a bad thing. I find the headline “Honor Killings Unfairly Cast Negative Light on Islam” to indeed be egregious, but the following discussion puts the lie to to this assertion in that 1) It clearly links honor killings to Islam’s male-dominated mentality 2) It identifies this incident as a potential honor killing 3) It recalls the honor killings of Amina and Sarah Said. And only then does it discuss the Bary case. I think that the conclusion one easily comes to is that, yes, Riqfa has a very legitimate concern for her own safety.

The PC airbrush is still partially at work here, but I also see evidence of clear boundaries being drawn, something that I despaired of ever seeing in the MSM. And continuing attention of the press to the Bary case, I believe, will help keep that child safe.

*** Bukhari Vol 4 Bk 52 Nbr 268 ***

Taquiyya! What utter bullsheet uttered from this hairy Moslem’s lying mouth. I wonder how the journalist doing the interview responded. Were there tough questions asked of him about Islam’s commandments on freedom? On women?

I’m sure the journalist was at peace with the Religion of Peace, but remember as far as the troubled dad being interviewed was concerned, he is in Dar al-Harb, the Land of War. It’s all a matter of perspective.

*** Bukhari Vol 4 Bk 52 Nbr 260 ***

It really is sad. Sad that this sad-sack creep is even in America. How did that happen? Multiculturalism is how.

Also, it’s comical to imagine our pro-Islam government authorities running a conspiracy to push the girl to reject Islam. Sounds like he took a page from the Afro-American playbook. Maybe he’s been watching Al Sharpton on Bill O’Reilly’s show.

Just more evidence that too many Americans remain clueless (and who is more clueless than the MSM?) about Islam. I just said to my wife this morning respecting the woman who attempted to slit her husband’s throat for not being Muslim enough that folks at large just don’t know nearly enough about Islam and she agreed, saying that none of her friends or professional associates seem even dimly aware of Islam’s many pathologies.

Much work remains to be done. Thankfully, Jihad Watch exists to help insure such work is done (though Abdullah Mikhail and his ilk would love to see it shut down I’m sure by having the First Amendment interpreted the way Muslims en masse think it should be, i.e., disallowing “hate speech” which, of course, for a Muslim means virtually any criticism of Islam or the Model Man). Knowledge is power and knowledge of Islam is crucial if libety in the West is to be preserved. The fight continues, ignorance of Islam by the MSM and many others notwithstanding.

Those darned wayward Methodists! They’re the ones we should look into for terrorism, right? What with them practicing church-sanctioned “honor” killings, child marriage, global domination goals, massive past and current genocides, persecution of other religions, kidnapping and raping women of other faiths, death threats to those who ridicule their founder, and . . . and . . .

Oh wait, they don’t do any of that. Who did I mean? . . . Let me think. Hmmm.

No. Don’t tell me. I’ll get it.

“But Rifqa’s father, Mohamed Bary, denied the accusation and said that while he preferred his daughter be a Muslim, she was free to practice whatever religion she chose.

Yes! Why is this in the article? time and time again the media cannot accept the fact that Muslims have a duty to lie to the infidel,kaffir to get their way or manipulate the truth, they are in fact proud of this practice in dealing with non Muslim societies.

This is one of those (key points) under the practice of taquiya, and kitman that western authorities,media,politicians need to understand when dealing with fundamental Muslims in Western Societies. If they ever got a clear understanding of taquiya in the courts,government, law enforcement Etc. all credibility would and quite frankly should deteriorate.

Honor killings certainly do cast a negative light on Islam. Only question I have is, what exactly is unfair about that?

Why didn’t ABC news supplement the story on Almaleki with information on honor killings which have occurred in the United States and elsewhere recently, rather than one (Rifqa Bary) which may be in progress?

Yes, there’s never any reason to suspect she might be a victim of an honor killing until (God forbid) something happens, and then the media will say “all the signs were there” and attribute it to “domestic violence”.

Honor killings certainly do cast a negative light on Islam?

NO,islam killings certainly do cast a negative light on Honor

islam without caps please

“Why is this in this article?” That’s simple. Everyone knows that this is all part of islamic honor killing but we’re not allowed to say it directly. Obviously, the reporter made the connection all by himself but simply couldn’t state it directly (due to PC). Anyone not capable of making the linkage is simply being dishonest.

Good catch, law enforcement! ..yay!

“Noor Faleh Almaleki is in “life-threatening condition,” Peoria Police spokesman Mike Tellef told ABCNews.com last week soon after the incident.”

Netter practically mentions Noor’s life-threatening condition in passing by treating the most important part of this horrific story with such la-dee-da journalism ..but yet she provides a QUOTE from Rifqa’s father? What, is Netter both friend & advocate for muslims now? ..seems that way.

…AND the fact that Netter provided a quote from Rifqa’s father is very telling, as it shows whose side she is on; and what a moron, because she provided a quote that is a complete and utter LIE!: Rifqa’s father, “She’s completely being coached — I mean trained, influenced by these people. It’s so sad.” …good going, Netter, you have managed to side with and defend a liar ..so give yourself a pat on the back.

Netter certainly has her PC/MC/Dhimmi/DangerousEnabling-Thing down pat. And she has managed to call Rifqa and her Christian contacts and friends LIARS ..thus aligning herself with the truth-tellers of islam (spit!) …because we all know that Christians lie, but muslims don’t, right? Right!

IMO, Netter’s style of journalism eclipses a woman’s life that is hanging-on by a thread, but highlights and defends poor misunderstood muslims. O, boo hoo! ..poor moose limbs, they are so misunderstood (tears). Netter thought it more important (I guess) to run interference for some poor, pitiful, lying father (Bary), than to consider the possibility that a beautiful and vibrant 17 year old woman just MIGHT be telling the truth. Again, good going, Netter.

Man, the Religion of Peace is sure active these days, heh? Various jihadi terrorist plots around the country, Muslims trying to kill Muslims for not being Muslim enough. At what point does the MSM pull it’s head out of it’s collective ass and start connecting the dots? You know, mention the Islam? I’m not holding my breath.

When I talk about Islamic terrorism I refuse to use names like Taliban or Al-Queda because it’s all about the Islam. Islam is what inspires it, Taliban and Al-Queda are used so they don’t have to mention the Islam.

They also misquote as follows:

“They have to kill me because I’m a Christian. It’s an honor [killing]. If they love me more than God, then they have to kill me,” she told ABC’s Orlando affiliate WFTV last month”

That IS NOT what she said.

What She said was something to the effect that ‘They Love God more than they love her ,therefore they HAVE TO KILL HER’.(Not direct quote)

They also misquote as follows:

That IS NOT what she said.

I am so sick of the MSM sympathy for violent behavior of Muslims, in particular the men. All they do is present excuses for the violence and the underlying motivation.

The story is about the woman he tried to kill, and WHY he did it.

What exactly are “traditional family values” in this man’s mind?
    Where is the source of these values that this man is willing to kill his own flesh and blood?

Islam is the reason Islam is the source.

If this behavior was an anomaly, then NOT looking at Islam might make sense, but this is common especially in Dar al Islam, and Muslims are becoming emboldened here in the USA.

This must be called what it is, and the source must be named without fear or we will become prisoners in our own communities.

“As Pamela Geller shows here, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was outstandingly clueless when interviewing Rifqa.”

Outstandingly clueless? How about outstandingly complicit.

“The first thought that crosses my mind is: Who helped this man during the 10 days that he was on the lam? Any individuals or organizations acting as accessories after the fact need to be vigorously prosecuted and/or closed down.

“The second thought is that the disucssion of the Riqfa Bary case may not be such a bad thing.”

Exactly my thoughts, too. The man’s [sic] support network needs to be rooted out and gone after for providing aid to a fugitive. I wonder who provided the tip letting the law know to pick him up in Atlanta? As for bringing in Rifqa Bary, the linkage is obvious to everyone here, but the idea that parents actually kill their children is, I think, still completely unbelievable in the minds of many. The more the subject is brought to the attention of the public with cases like this, the better.

Presumably after a anguish-filled visit to a pastry shop. – Posted by Taanstafl.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was effing brilliant! I wonder if the cops needed a semi-hauled trailer to take that fat thing to jail.

ParahSalin,

Thank you for that. I have listened to Rifqa’s Interviews.
    My heart goes out to her.

There has to be something really wrong with the authorities for them to ignore the threat to this girl.
    Are they being bribed? Or are they afraid?